BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
Whoops- just replied but too late. 998 eyes way ahead. The missing two is because butcherano and I are one-eyed Collingwood supporters. Now, given the arguments going on here today, I think I may have just diverted the sparring towards those who dislike the mighty Pies!! C'mon let me have it......
1676980752780.png

FULL STOP :) Carn the Catters!!!

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

skutza

Regular
For those interested in playing the man instead of the ball we have a perfect spot for you to go.

https://hotcrapper.com.au/asx/brn/

For those interested in playing the ball and not the man, we have the perfect spot for you.

EDIT: ROFL Zeebot has changed anyone posting hot....copper URL to hotcrapper LOVE IT ROFL.

Double EDIT: I just clicked the link HAHAHAHAHAHA goodness me.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

skutza

Regular
But how can you tell the difference in a scrum?
I am a Queenslander, but I've turned to the dark side. I highly recommend anyone doing the same. Come to the G and watch 90,000 scream "BALL!"

• Love

Damo0127

Hi All. I don't make too many comment on this forum but I've invested in Brain around October 2020. I've seen info today that Brainchip will be participating in https://www.embedded-world.de/en.
I got this e-mail today (see below) and I believe all of us, who are register for Brain newsletter had received it as well?:

"We invite you to join us at EmbeddedWorld 2023. We’ll be there March 14th-16th in Nurnberg, Germany to define the state-of-the-art for the fast growing AI landscape, from sensor to network Edge. Meet new partners, explore our burgeoning ecosystem, and expand your embedded community. Learn why and how you can leverage the power of AI on-chip processing.

Learn more about the AKD1500 and how it can jumpstart the development of always-on, at-sensor applications or other low-power embedded applications in AIoT, industrial, consumer, and automotive markets. Akida’s fully digital, customizable, event-based AI neural processor can serve intelligent SoC solutions—from energy-harvesting sensor solutions or medical devices with years of battery life to high-end video-object detection and ADAS/autonomous systems.

You’ll find us at Booth 2-238 and other partner booths. We’ll share more details soon!

On-chip AI that learns, close to the sensor, untethered from the cloud, is the future. These are exciting times!

Let’s talk about it.

The BrainChip team
BrainChip Website | BrainChip Media |BrainChip Contact"

What bothers me is that this Booth has been reserved by company AIZIP. Now, can some with more knowledge in sales etc explain me, why Brainchip, having products, great sales team, great prospects for the future, share the Booth with another company? Would it be better, if we have booth ourselves? Also, amongst +900 companies registered until 15.02.2023 no Brainchip name is displayed:/ Any explanations, please? :)

All The Best from UK

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Hi All. I don't make too many comment on this forum but I've invested in Brain around October 2020. I've seen info today that Brainchip will be participating in https://www.embedded-world.de/en.
I got this e-mail today (see below) and I believe all of us, who are register for Brain newsletter had received it as well?:

"We invite you to join us at EmbeddedWorld 2023. We’ll be there March 14th-16th in Nurnberg, Germany to define the state-of-the-art for the fast growing AI landscape, from sensor to network Edge. Meet new partners, explore our burgeoning ecosystem, and expand your embedded community. Learn why and how you can leverage the power of AI on-chip processing.

Learn more about the AKD1500 and how it can jumpstart the development of always-on, at-sensor applications or other low-power embedded applications in AIoT, industrial, consumer, and automotive markets. Akida’s fully digital, customizable, event-based AI neural processor can serve intelligent SoC solutions—from energy-harvesting sensor solutions or medical devices with years of battery life to high-end video-object detection and ADAS/autonomous systems.

You’ll find us at Booth 2-238 and other partner booths. We’ll share more details soon!

On-chip AI that learns, close to the sensor, untethered from the cloud, is the future. These are exciting times!

Let’s talk about it.

The BrainChip team
BrainChip Website | BrainChip Media |BrainChip Contact"

What bothers me is that this Booth has been reserved by company AIZIP. Now, can some with more knowledge in sales etc explain me, why Brainchip, having products, great sales team, great prospects for the future, share the Booth with another company? Would it be better, if we have booth ourselves? Also, amongst +900 companies registered until 15.02.2023 no Brainchip name is displayed:/ Any explanations, please? :)

All The Best from UK
People are thinking that this statement answers your questions.

"You’ll find us at Booth 2-238 and other partner booths. We’ll share more details soon!"

Possibly implying Booth 2-238 is also a partner booth and our presence will only be at partner booths.

Would be good if someone could clear this up, for sure..

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Damo0127

View attachment 30248

Put Options are funny indeed.

I don't think people know how this works still, may be company could explain this in detail next time they have a chance.

I mean put option usually means selling shares aka shorting. Is this what's going on here?

We all hate shorting and shorters so much, but we see something like this on our Ann, and no one speaks a word!?

Genuine question, I do not know if that is the case here, but this is from BRN Ann, it is company's words not mine, so if you throw around abuse at me you shall receive the same treatment.
If someone wants to have a level headed convo, I am here for it.
But they don't have to do it. I think Put option agreement is not obligatory - unless they have to do it until March, April time? Also, selling shares now wouldn't make too much sense. Unless they are happy with it?!

BaconLover

Founding Member
But they don't have to do it. I think Put option agreement is not obligatory - unless they have to do it until March, April time? Also, selling shares now wouldn't make too much sense. Unless they are happy with it?!
Yes, they don't have to. So does that then mean BRN does not get funds?
It says the pricing period starts on/around January 11th, and finishes around March last / early April. I am guessing we would know this only by then.

Damo0127

Yes, they don't have to. So does that then mean BRN does not get funds?
It says the pricing period starts on/around January 11th, and finishes around March last / early April. I am guessing we would know this only by then.
I think it all depends what is a strike price. I gather that if LDA don't make any profits on shares they own, they can sell it to the market and gain whatever they can. If so, than the SP will drop. Please don't take my word on that and I can be mistaken. Happy to be corrected :)

Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I think it all depends what is a strike price. I gather that if LDA don't make any profits on shares they own, they can sell it to the market and gain whatever they can. If so, than the SP will drop. Please don't take my word on that and I can be mistaken. Happy to be corrected :)
I doubt they'll take a loss.

And that's exactly what I want to know. Are they getting only that 8.5% difference on the vwap of the pricing period?

Why did the SP shot up to around 87 cents three or four trading days before this deal was announced?

The Ann said the put option exercise could happen around 11th Jan, so does this mean it could have happened before, or after the Ann was made?

Reactions: 6 users

Damo0127

I doubt they'll take a loss.

And that's exactly what I want to know. Are they getting only that 8.5% difference on the vwap of the pricing period?

Why did the SP shot up to around 87 cents three or four trading days before this deal was announced?

The Ann said the put option exercise could happen around 11th Jan, so does this mean it could have happened before, or after the Ann was made?
Sorry mate but as much as I would like to know that..I simply don't know :/.

Reactions: 2 users
Screenshot_20230222-023608-607.png

Attachments

• 2212.00873.pdf
    7.7 MB · Views: 112
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Damo0127

That image looks familiar I'll try find if any discussion was had about it for you.

Reactions: 5 users
That image looks familiar I'll try find if any discussion was had about it for you.
You might have to wait till Dio logs back on he's normally all over this stuff. Most of this stuff is like ancient Sanskrit to me. I couldn't find anything from a quick search but I'm positive it's been discussed before.
@Damo0127

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess

Refresher below

Design of MRI structured spiking neural networks and learning algorithms for personalized modelling, analysis, and prediction of EEG signals​

Scientific Reports volume 11, Article number: 12064 (2021) Cite this article

Abstract​

This paper proposes a novel method and algorithms for the design of MRI structured personalized 3D spiking neural network models (MRI-SNN) for a better analysis, modeling, and prediction of EEG signals. It proposes a novel gradient-descent learning algorithm integrated with a spike-time-dependent-plasticity algorithm. The models capture informative personal patterns of interaction between EEG channels, contrary to single EEG signal modeling methods or to spike-based approaches which do not use personal MRI data to pre-structure a model. The proposed models can not only learn and model accurately measured EEG data, but they can also predict signals at 3D model locations that correspond to non-monitored brain areas, e.g. other EEG channels, from where data has not been collected. This is the first study in this respect. As an illustration of the method, personalized MRI-SNN models are created and tested on EEG data from two subjects. The models result in better prediction accuracy and a better understanding of the personalized EEG signals than traditional methods due to the MRI and EEG information integration. The models are interpretable and facilitate a better understanding of related brain processes. This approach can be applied for personalized modeling, analysis, and prediction of EEG signals across brain studies such as the study and prediction of epilepsy, peri-perceptual brain activities, brain-computer interfaces, and others.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

TopCat

Regular
The tinyML summit in March. Some big names listed here in the sponsor’s list , including a few we’re sharing a booth with at Embedded World.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Can any of our German friends attend this with questions from us especially from @Diogenese ?

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Just for the lol's

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom