BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hi. Doug has been with us for a number of years now, based at of LA or attached to our US office..he's been named a few times over the years as an engineer working on different projects for the company.
Regards...Chris

Awesome thanks mate👌🏼

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Taproot

Regular
I know this post by Luca above is old news, but closer inspection reveals more.

Adam Osseiran's comment on Luca Verre's post, well and truly puts to bed any speculation regarding the time that Prophesee and Brainchip have been aware of each others existence.

The reactions list is something well worth delving into. A total of 269 likes / loves etc. is a very small percentage of the world's total population. You can then weed out a few of the TSE members that liked his post, you can also weed out those connected to Brainchip and Prophesee. You can weed out Insto's, tech journo's / research etc. What remains is quite amazing.

Likes that are relevant to the motion blur speculation include:

Michel Sarkis
Principal Engineer / Mgr at Qualcomm

Evgeni Gousev
Senior Director at Qualcomm

Michael Scherer
Advanced Camera Technology at Samsung

Another group of individuals that stood out from this post by Luca were from Meta.

Hui Chen
Optical Scientist at Meta

Chris Harrison
AI Recruiter at Meta

Pietro Caragiulo
AR / VR Silicon at Meta

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

Stockbob

Regular
I know this post by Luca above is old news, but closer inspection reveals more.

Adam Osseiran's comment on Luca Verre's post, well and truly puts to bed any speculation regarding the time that Prophesee and Brainchip have been aware of each others existence.

The reactions list is something well worth delving into. A total of 269 likes / loves etc. is a very small percentage of the world's total population. You can then weed out a few of the TSE members that liked his post, you can also weed out those connected to Brainchip and Prophesee. You can weed out Insto's, tech journo's / research etc. What remains is quite amazing.

Likes that are relevant to the motion blur speculation include:

Michel Sarkis
Principal Engineer / Mgr at Qualcomm

Evgeni Gousev
Senior Director at Qualcomm

Michael Scherer
Advanced Camera Technology at Samsung

Another group of individuals that stood out from this post by Luca were from Meta.

Hui Chen
Optical Scientist at Meta

Chris Harrison
AI Recruiter at Meta

Pietro Caragiulo
AR / VR Silicon at Meta
You could change your handle to resident "Linkedin Sherlock " 😁
Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
First post here about anything for a long time. No promises I get it right ok.
But I thought I would share a few points highlighted in the following letter. This letter we have all seen before back in early Feb 2023 from a poster here, where Rob replies with some valuable points to consider!
Sections are extracted below.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Investor Relations - IR Brainchip Inc. < ir@brainchip.com> Thurs 2 Feb 2023
Thank you for your email and support of Brainchip.
Although you can't see it in the 4C reports there is a huge amount of work being done to secure commercial bookings and this work is increasing as we continue to add new people in key roles within our sales team, both in the Us and in key global markets. The other thing that is not visible in the 4C reports is the focus we have on developing new products to meet the diverse and growing requirments of customers. As you will have noted, we have recently announced the tapeout of akida 1500, which is a variant of the Akida 1000 and was developed because of direct engagement with our customers. We are also working on the release of our next generation chip, Akida2000 later this year which we believe will appeal to many customers.
In conclusion, while I hear your comments and note your fustration with the time its taking for us to deliver on our promise, I would counsel that you be patient and give us more time. the only thing that has happened in the past 12 months is that we've become a much stronger and more focused company and our technology has become better known and understood by the market. It's only a matter of time before that translated into commercial success.

Tony Dawe
Director Global Investor Relations
.............................................................................................................................................
OK.
1. they are securing commercial bookings - (getting in front of potential customers.)
2. developing new products to meet the growing requirements of customers - (positive interaction on product development with customers)
3.recent announcement of AKIDA 1500 - (we are all aware of this and WHY Akida 1500 is being taped out and by WHOM)
4. (Akida 1500) was developed because of DIRECT engagement with customers - ( again direct engagement with customers)
5. RELEASE OF OUR NEXT GENERATION CHIP , AKIDA 2000.........LATER THIS YEAR - (AKIDA 2000 being released in 2023)
6. matter of time before all this translates into commercial success - ( strong words, to make a promise like this -ie: give it time & there will be commercial success)

the only problem I see is the lack of engaging the Australian (and world) Stock markets and thereby BRN shareholders and potential NEW shareholders on the ASX with any form of company update regarding these factors.
The average Australian shareholder/investor knows nothing about this and really anything about BrainChip at all. The ASX is a dead space for researching info about BrainChip that is an Australian registered company and this is just dead wrong, unbelievable!

Next week (22nd feb) ASX price sensitive coming out according to TECH.
What might be released before that maybe/hopefully?

Yak52:cool:

sorry wanted to insert image (JPEG) of the email mentioned above but cannot seem to download pics from my desktop. ??☹️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Colorado23

Regular
1676596960096.png

Surely they can only be talking about one thing!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Mazewolf

Regular
At what stage of the adoption of a neuromorphic SNN technology do non-disclosure agreements have a cost benefit ratio less than one? What are some critical milestones that need to be met before the use of new technology becomes a positive selling point for adopters?

chatgpt: 'Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) are typically used in the early stages of technology development to protect intellectual property, trade secrets, and other confidential information. As the technology moves closer to commercialization, the cost-benefit ratio of NDAs may decrease, as companies need to share information with potential partners and customers to generate interest and secure funding.
In the case of neuromorphic SNN technology, critical milestones that need to be met before the use of the new technology becomes a positive selling point for adopters include:
  1. Demonstrated performance: The technology needs to be shown to work reliably and effectively in a range of applications.
  2. Scalability: The technology needs to be scalable to meet the needs of large-scale applications.
  3. User-friendly interface: The technology needs to have a user-friendly interface that allows non-experts to easily use and integrate the technology into their systems.
  4. Cost-effectiveness: The technology needs to be cost-effective, both in terms of the hardware and software required to implement it and in terms of the time and effort required to learn and use the technology.
  5. Regulatory compliance: The technology needs to comply with relevant regulations, including those related to safety, privacy, and data protection.
Once these critical milestones are met, the benefits of disclosing information about the technology may outweigh the costs of using NDAs, as potential partners and customers may be more willing to invest in and adopt the technology."

Not a bad response I thought!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Taproot

Regular
Or "Linkroot" because it has certain ring to it.😝
And just for you, there was even an " Infineon " in there as well.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

GDJR69

Regular
But I thought I would share a few points highlighted in the following letter. This letter we have all seen before back in early Feb 2023 from a poster here, where Rob replies with some valuable points to consider!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Although you can't see it in the 4C reports there is a huge amount of work being done to secure commercial bookings and this work is increasing as we continue to add new people in key roles within our sales team, both in the Us and in key global markets. The other thing that is not visible in the 4C reports is the focus we have on developing new products to meet the diverse and growing requirments of customers. As you will have noted, we have recently announced the tapeout of akida 1500, which is a variant of the Akida 1000 and was developed because of direct engagement with our customers. We are also working on the release of our next generation chip, Akida2000 later this year which we believe will appeal to many customers.
In conclusion, while I hear your comments and note your fustration with the time its taking for us to deliver on our promise, I would counsel that you be patient and give us more time. the only thing that has happened in the past 12 months is that we've become a much stronger and more focused company and our technology has become better known and understood by the market. It's only a matter of time before that translated into commercial success.

Tony Dawe
.............................................................................................................................................
OK.
1. they are securing commercial bookings - (getting in front of potential customers.)
2. developing new products to meet the growing requirements of customers - (positive interaction on product development with customers)
3.recent announcement of AKIDA 1500 - (we are all aware of this and WHY Akida 1500 is being taped out and by WHOM)
4. (Akida 1500) was developed because of DIRECT engagement with customers - ( again direct engagement with customers)
5. RELEASE OF OUR NEXT GENERATION CHIP , AKIDA 2000.........LATER THIS YEAR - (AKIDA 2000 being released in 2023)
6. matter of time before all this translates into commercial success - ( strong words, to make a promise like this -ie: give it time & there will be commercial success)

the only problem I see is the lack of engaging the Australian (and world) Stock markets and thereby BRN shareholders and potential NEW shareholders on the ASX with any form of company update regarding these factors.
The average Australian shareholder/investor knows nothing about this and really anything about BrainChip at all. The ASX is a dead space for researching info about BrainChip that is an Australian registered company and this is just dead wrong, unbelievable!

sorry wanted to insert image (JPEG) of the email mentioned above but cannot seem to download pics from my desktop. ??☹️
That's a great response from Tony Dawe, there's a lot to be encouraged about in that response which you've rightly pointed out

• Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Brainchip stays at home alone is that what you mean?
But why?
Animation Abschied GIF
I'm sure it will turn out happily ever after because the Prophesee glass slipper fits Akida like a glove.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Traditional manufacturers are much more advanced than Tesla. After Mercedes, it is BMW Group's turn to start automatic valet in collaboration with Valeo. This offers a turnkey ecosystem to facilitate the automation of connected parking. Read it up

https://lnkd.in/eP3-49rG

The Bavarian brand, which was overtaken by Mercedes in level 3 driving and level 4 fully automated parking, wants to catch up. And the key technology partner will be Valeo.

I repeat Bavarian!!!

View attachment 29804
... but does their motor work?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
Embedded World Germany. Maybe some of our German friends can go! I wonder what the list of "Partner Booths" is? And I would love to learn about Akida 1500!
View attachment 29772
I've spent a bit of time going through the products on the EmbeddedWorldGermany website and identified the ones that have something to do with AI / edge AI applications. Many of the products seem to be using Hailo, but it would be interesting to see what everyone elses take is on these products and which may contain AKIDA.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Tony Dawe
OK.

Hi Yak,

Welcome back (finished decontamination/quarantine/exorcism from the other place?).

What I gleaned from Tony's message and other information released by the company is that Akida 1500 is not the earlier planned Akida 1500 with LSTM/transformer. It is a pared down version of Akida 1000 without the ARM Cortex. This has a couple of advantages including not having to pay the ARM licence, and a smaller silicon footprint so more chips per wafer.

Also it is being produced in Global Foundries' 22 nm FD-SoI. Coincidentally a new NASA SBIR was released calling for a NN design in 22 nm FD-SoI and without the encumbrance of a processor.

The lack of a processor means it is designed to work as an accelerator with another CPU/GPU which can be programmed to configure the Akida NN.

Another peripherally relevant matter is that there was a recent announcement that NASA was looking favourably on SiFive/RISC-V processors, and they are our mates.

https://www.sifive.com/press/nasa-selects-sifive-and-makes-risc-v-the-go-to-ecosystem
September 06, 2022

NASA Makes RISC-V the Go-to Ecosystem for Future Space Missions​

SiFive X280 delivers 100x increase in computational capability with leading power efficiency, fault tolerance, and compute flexibility to propel next-generation planetary and surface missions
San Mateo, Calif., September 6, 2022
- SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, today announced it is providing the core CPU for NASA’s next generation High-Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor. HPSC is expected to be used in virtually every future space mission, from planetary exploration to lunar and Mars surface missions. HPSC will utilize a multiple SiFive® Intelligence™ X280 RISC-V vector core, with additional SiFive RISC-V cores, to deliver 100x the computational capability of today’s space computers. This massive increase in computing performance will help usher in new possibilities for a variety of mission elements such as autonomous rovers, vision processing, space flight, guidance systems, communications, and other applications.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Diogenese

Top 20
At what stage of the adoption of a neuromorphic SNN technology do non-disclosure agreements have a cost benefit ratio less than one? What are some critical milestones that need to be met before the use of new technology becomes a positive selling point for adopters?

chatgpt: 'Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) are typically used in the early stages of technology development to protect intellectual property, trade secrets, and other confidential information. As the technology moves closer to commercialization, the cost-benefit ratio of NDAs may decrease, as companies need to share information with potential partners and customers to generate interest and secure funding.
In the case of neuromorphic SNN technology, critical milestones that need to be met before the use of the new technology becomes a positive selling point for adopters include:
  1. Demonstrated performance: The technology needs to be shown to work reliably and effectively in a range of applications.
  2. Scalability: The technology needs to be scalable to meet the needs of large-scale applications.
  3. User-friendly interface: The technology needs to have a user-friendly interface that allows non-experts to easily use and integrate the technology into their systems.
  4. Cost-effectiveness: The technology needs to be cost-effective, both in terms of the hardware and software required to implement it and in terms of the time and effort required to learn and use the technology.
  5. Regulatory compliance: The technology needs to comply with relevant regulations, including those related to safety, privacy, and data protection.
Once these critical milestones are met, the benefits of disclosing information about the technology may outweigh the costs of using NDAs, as potential partners and customers may be more willing to invest in and adopt the technology."

Not a bad response I thought!
Yes, but it left out the one about the customer's commercial requirements.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi Yak,

Welcome back (finished decontamination/quarantine/exorcism from the other place?).

What I gleaned from Tony's message and other information released by the company is that Akida 1500 is not the earlier planned Akida 1500 with LSTM/transformer. It is a pared down version of Akida 1000 without the ARM Cortex. This has a couple of advantages including not having to pay the ARM licence, and a smaller silicon footprint so more chips per wafer.

Also it is being produced in Global Foundries' 22 nm FD-SoI. Coincidentally a new NASA SBIR was released calling for a NN design in 22 nm FD-SoI and without the encumbrance of a processor.

The lack of a processor means it is designed to work as an accelerator with another CPU/GPU which can be programmed to configure the Akida NN.

Another peripherally relevant matter is that there was a recent announcement that NASA was looking favourably on SiFive/RISC-V processors, and they are our mates.

Gidday Dio,

yes finished following the crapper for now, did very little posting, just annoying old Shitman mostly. My parting call was to let him know that I know exactly who he is, his business and connections to HC and TMH. Needless to say he squirmed quickly. Now he will be looking over his shoulder constantly wondering whats next. good!

THANKYOU Dio for adding that extra info regarding my posted info. Really helps show clearly the Product side of the business is progressing nicely.

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users

mcm

Regular
Gidday Dio,

yes finished following the crapper for now, did very little posting, just annoying old Shitman mostly. My parting call was to let him know that I know exactly who he is, his business and connections to HC and TMH. Needless to say he squirmed quickly. Now he will be looking over his shoulder constantly wondering whats next. good!

THANKYOU Dio for adding that extra info regarding my posted info. Really helps show clearly the Product side of the business is progressing nicely.

Have to agree with this post at least on the crapper 😎:

Anyone selling BRN's at current prices given there is a podcast about to be released has no idea what they are doing. It will be a long awaited update on where we are at and heading ... and an insight into Akida 1500. I predict Monday will see a sharp spike upwards in the SP.

This informal, “fireside chat”-style conversation features BrainChip founder and CTO Peter van der Made, Chief Marketing Officer Nandan Nayampally and Vice President of Ecosystems & Partnerships Rob Telson discussing the company’s progress as well as providing their perspectives on the AI market today and what the future holds.

Not financial advice ... my opinion only

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Gidday Dio,

🤣 Yeah, I've long had a strong feeling, the Shareman was a part of HC's "conflict model" which evolved, in my opinion, to a "sentiment manipulative model" for financial gain, to the parent organisation.

Just my hypothesis on the matter..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Yak52

Regular
Have to agree with this post at least on the crapper 😎:

Anyone selling BRN's at current prices given there is a podcast about to be released has no idea what they are doing. It will be a long awaited update on where we are at and heading ... and an insight into Akida 1500. I predict Monday will see a sharp spike upwards in the SP.

This informal, “fireside chat”-style conversation features BrainChip founder and CTO Peter van der Made, Chief Marketing Officer Nandan Nayampally and Vice President of Ecosystems & Partnerships Rob Telson discussing the company’s progress as well as providing their perspectives on the AI market today and what the future holds.

Not financial advice ... my opinion only
Good post mcm.

I have to agree, and this also brings forth another question.

Does the PODCAST release news info, which MUST be released before the next report supposedly out on Tues 22nd?
ducks lining up to suggest this might just be the case. To keep withing ASX rules of course.

Makes sense of this latest rundown (shorting) in the SP this week............... IF SOMETHING BIG IS COMING OUT.
PVDM, Nandan & ROB talking in the podcast. Hmmm.

Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
🤣 Yeah, I've long had a strong feeling, the Shareman was a part of HC's "conflict model" which evolved, in my opinion, to a "sentiment manipulative model for financial gain" to the parent organisation.

Just my hypothesis on the matter..

drop me a private message with an email and I will discuss offline DB if you like.

Question for forum members.
Did anybody lodge with ASIC a complaint about trading/shorting activity last year or two and get knocked back by ASIC???
If you did you are entitled to present the case before a special Parliamentary committee and receive FULL PARLIAMENTARY PRVILAGES, which means you can name people etc with full immunity from repercussions, legal or otherwise.

Yak 52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom