Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
What's your thoughts as a longtime shareholder has your confidence in BRN grown over the last couple of years?
Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF
My thoughts.............

😂😂😂😂

But seriously as a longtime shareholder (I can call myself that now! 2+Yrs) I've never been so sure on anything.

Brainchip will succeed. It will take time though.

Don't worry about the short-term sp movements.
They are ticking all the boxes.

Now back to the wine!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I think our market cap should be higher he said ,and also at the nxt Agm things will look a lot different financially

You do realise only a smidge over half a year has elapsed since then?

Reactions: 8 users

Adam

Regular
What's your thoughts as a longtime shareholder has your confidence in BRN grown over the last couple of years?
Who Is A Pretty Little Liars GIF
Held as lth for 6 years. Barely sold 10k shares. Our time is now. Patience for this year and next. All the stars art aligned.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
My thoughts.............

😂😂😂😂

But seriously as a longtime shareholder (I can call myself that now! 2+Yrs) I've never been so sure on anything.

Brainchip will succeed. It will take time though.

Don't worry about the short-term sp movements.
They are ticking all the boxes.

No back to the wine!

Akida Ballista baby 🔥
Yeah these fluctuating moves don't really bother me, of course when buying higher and price drops the only thing I think of is " damn could have bought and extra 20 - 50 percent extra for same outlay. But also fortunate enough to have been buying in the single digits along the way.
If these moves really bothered me I'd be selling because my thought would be I'm never going to recoup my outlay. But that's not the case imo.
Brn is going to be worth a fettuccine load more than it is today.
Thanks for the reply AusEire.
I hope that's a typo 😂
"No back to the wine!"
spelling mistakes make me [sic]

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Held as lth for 6 years. Barely sold 10k shares. Our time is now. Patience for this year and next. All the stars art aligned.
I know all about patience mate. ⭐ ✨ Are aligning 🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆 are lining up
Won't be too long now before we all kick ourselves for not buying more at these prices.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Sam

Well @Rise from the ashes you broke me… cheers for the membership. I will endeavour to keep this up to date.

Great little place here guys and I really do appreciated all the hard work that goes in to it. I have been here from the start and I was over at the other place only as a reader not a poster, this place had a better feel so here I am.

Good luck to all, we are on an absolute winner here guys, not just in SP but this company will change the world…

Many Of Life's Failures Are People Who Did Not Realize How Close They Were to Success When They Gave Up

Peace ✌️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Well @Rise from the ashes you broke me… cheers for the membership. I will endeavour to keep this up to date.

Great little place here guys and I really do appreciated all the hard work that goes in to it. I have been here from the start and I was over at the other place only as a reader not a poster, this place had a better feel so here I am.

Good luck to all, we are on an absolute winner here guys, not just in SP but this company will change the world…

Many Of Life's Failures Are People Who Did Not Realize How Close They Were to Success When They Gave Up

Peace ✌️
You're welcome mate, I love this place and what it has provided to us holders a wealth of info, plenty of laughs. I really appreciate this joint
Your bolded text reminds me of this.
images.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Interesting lecture here presented by Dr Heinrihc Gotzig explaining how the Valeo radars work. He appears to be one of the experts at Valeo.

Even though the brainchip website lists that we are "trusted by" valeo, I'm always very pessimistic until I see it written in concrete! For all I know, they could be trusting us in a research capacity rather than using brainchip in their products. Nonetheless, I'm very hopeful!!

Throughout the lecture he mainly refers to CNN's. But at around the 47.15 minute mark, he does refer to Spiking Neural Networks, but only that he is currently running a separate PHD on it. Interesting comment, but couldnt find anything in the video giving away that they are using akida.

Hi JB. They just can't let on mate, as Pete's creation Akida (its alive) is at the very essence of what state of the art actually is, an industry game changer, that also just happens to be very cheap as well as super-efficient in its compute architecture.

Many a great mind would have dreamed of, but no one has ever developed before, (there's only one Anil Mankar) no employee of any company involved with its bewildering wizardry can ever talk about its science fiction attributes, until it is mutually beneficial to both parties. NDA's are a 2 way street, loyalty up and loyalty down, or law suit up and very deep shit down.

Hold tight, 23 is our year to shine and just like Nero played his lyre as Rome burned below him, so will we all when those shorting wanca assholes, (that are killing mum and dad investors every day on the ASX) all are banished to hell or at the very least Siberia with a bad case of global warming and a mega case of crotch rot

boris karloff frankenstein GIF by Maudit

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
View attachment 26993

I've got this printed and laminated on my desk.
Yep just about sums up life there, keep on keeping on. Much better than the other choice of giving up, never lose faith but also put in some effort as faith alone rarely succeeds. Be kind be understanding you never know what the other bloke or lass is going through. Kindness and perseverance prevails. As I've said before we are all brothers and sisters in this world. ♥️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Sam

Yep just about sums up life there, keep on keeping on. Much better than the other choice of giving up, never lose faith but also put in some effort as faith alone rarely succeeds. Be kind be understanding you never know what the other bloke or lass is going through. Kindness and perseverance prevails. As I've said before we are all brothers and sisters in this world. ♥️
Well said

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 2 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Markus Schäfer
Markus Schäfer• Follower:inMitglied des Vorstands der Mercedes-Benz Group AG, Chief Technology Officer, Entwicklung & Einkauf
3 Min. • vor 3 Minuten

What a view! Our VISION EQXX cruises the iconic Las Vegas Strip.
Our electric efficiency champion turned heads everywhere it went in Sin City.

The VISION EQXX was one of the big attractions on and off our booth at CES 2023. The team gave media and invited guests a feel for the electric and sustainable future of luxury motoring, driving them through the streets of Las Vegas.

For onlookers, myself included, seeing this beacon of tech in the hustle and bustle of city traffic offered a stark comparison of old and new. With energy consumption of around 8.3 kWh/100 km (7.5 miles/kWh) in regular everyday traffic, stunning design inside and out and a ground-breaking UI/UX, it shines a bright light on where we are headed.

It leaves me in no doubt that when it comes to standing out of the crowd, less is definitely more – even in Las Vegas 😉.

1673615582515.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
There seems to be a lot of tension here due to the SP fluctuations and negative comments. LTHs like me and many others here need to understand that BRN is not a company that is ubiquitous like Tesla, Intel, etc, as such only a select few investors (and shorts) would be trading the shares. As long as the company continues to make sensible decisions like working with IP partners (Intel, ARM), licensing its IP to SoC designers and manufacturers (Megachips, Socionext, Renesas), partnering with companies integrating AKida into their own products (Edge Impulse, Nanose, NASA, Prophesee, Japanese co that developed an event-based camera whose name escapes me), working with universities, etc.

Anyone who plays chess (or any other strategic game) knows that games are not won in one or two moves, but involve time and strategising where to place one's pieces (patents, partnerships, etc) before setting up the board for the win. A startup like Brainchip, with novel technology that requires a paradigm shift to understand, and time to learn how to utilise, naturally has a longer runway for takeoff. Contrarian investing is investing against the ebb and flow of the "crowd". Opportunities may arise from an underappreciation of the underlying company (the kind Warren Buffett likes), or a failure to understand the technology and its potential (like an early stage Tesla, or Brainchip in this case). Investors like us are contrarian in our view, and as long as our calculations, research and rationalising make sense, why should we be affected by the opinions of the "crowd"? If we wanted to invest with the "crowd", we'd be buying at much higher prices at a later date and with a lower profit potential.

What difference would the opinions of 100 or 1,000 rants from bitter people make to the plans and eventual success of a company? Instead of whinging about people posting negative views and tanking prices, and remembering that the stock market is a zero-sum game, we should see each dip as an opportunity to top up our holdings with any spare cash we may have, and wait for the inevitable launch to space (quite literally with NASA).

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

dippY22

Regular
;)Good afternoon.
I maybe wrong here but if anyone is posting or making derogatory remarks via LinkedIn to Intel or their staff could you please refrain from that behaviour.
Brainchip has a lot of respect for Mike Davies and believe it or not but the reverse also applies. So we don't want this relationship damaged by short sightedness thanks.

Also, when you think of a new chip, you may want to consider thinking in the plural sense, so to speak.
"2023 is going to be exciting"
My own opinion/s
Texta :geek:

In the same vein sort of, because it is not Intel related, I noticed that Valeo posted a short video on Linkedin that was a group of happy employees dancing to the song YMCA. Cute and self depricating, but also about them just celebrating a great CES event that they had, backstopped and supported of course by their A.I. technology. That post was pointed out origionally by others here, ...Learning... I believe.

The video is on a Valeo Linkedin post and generated lot's of backslapping and celebrating THEIR moment with some comments and hundreds of (y) reactions. Many of the (y) were from Valeo employees.

Note that they were celebrating and thumbs upping THEIR moment. Not ours.....but theirs. And among the actual comments there is one
that simply says, "Akida 1000 ? " Meaning I presume,....is Valeo's A.I. tech powered by and made worth demo-ing by dancing and celebrating because of Akida technology. I ask this poster / commentor who is obviously a shareholder and may be among this TSE crowd,....1) what did you expect Valeo to say to your comment? 2) Did you seriously think you would actually get a response? 3) If not, why say it? 4) What did you hope to accomplish by asking about Akida 1000 during their party? Feel free to respond to those questions.

As far as I'm concerned the commentor crashed their "feel good moment party" and threw a turd in their punchbowl by commenting with the "Akida 1000?" words. A thumbs up reaction would have been fine, but your comment crossed the line simply because it was inappropriate in this case.

I ask this person ....do you visit Brainchip's website? Do you see Valeo listed as a trusted partner? If yes, then why might Brainchip do that, what possible reason would they have?

Perhaps yet another cringeworthy moment for Brainchips management., unfortunately. Regards, .... dippY

All in my opinion

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

cassip

Regular
news from another car manufacturer from the south of Germany:

"Porsche AG (P911_p.DE) will ensure that familiar software platforms like Google and Apple will be accessible for its customers"

Reactions: 12 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Edge Impulse
Edge Impulse30.227 Follower:innen
9 Min. • vor 9 Minuten

Google Cloud has developed a new AI tool designed to help big-box retailers better track the inventory on their shelves, powered by an image database of more than a billion products. #NRF2023

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom