• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!

An interesting podcast from the ABC radio Future Tense program originally broadcast on 27 March 2022.
It goes into new understandings about the reasons and mechanisms around forgetting which it turns out are as necessary to our brains healthy functioning and memory “sculpting” as our ability to form memories initially.
Nothing specifically about our wonderful company but a good primer on an aspect of our functioning which is often overlooked.
The first 15 minutes is devoted to this subject but the rest of the program is interesting enough too on a lazy Boxing Day arvo.

Reactions: 7 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I am not certain that it is the only thing that will drive shareholder value

Ahhh... the age old WANCA narrative ("this company is going nowhere until revenue hits"). Obviously substantial revenue will be great when it comes, but at this early stage, only a WANCA would discount the value of everything that's happening behind the scenes (partnerships, expo demos, customer reveals...) to set this up onto its revenue generating legs.

Unfortunately though, most of the market / holders will be WANCA's, and from a WANCA's perspective, it will take too much time and effort to properly understand what they are invested in.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday period. Even the WANCA's. Go straya!!

Enjoy this gif of a WANCA below.

OptimalDisastrousGordonsetter-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Ahhh... the age old WANCA narrative ("this company is going nowhere until revenue hits"). Obviously substantial revenue will be great when it comes, but at this early stage, only a WANCA would discount the value of everything that's happening behind the scenes (partnerships, expo demos, customer reveals...) to set this up onto its revenue generating legs.

Unfortunately though, most of the market / holders will be WANCA's, and from a WANCA's perspective, it will take too much time and effort to properly understand what they are invested in.

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday period. Even the WANCA's. Go straya!!

Enjoy this gif of a WANCA below.

View attachment 25312
No, you are omitting vital words.

This companies SHARE PRICE is going nowhere IN THIS MARKET until revenue hits.

Only true Wanca's twist other people's words to suit their narrative.

One thing I agree with you on is the cricket. Hopefully one Boxing Day in the near future we can enjoy a beer together at the G.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
I do not see much point in elevating this fellow beyond random poster with an Intel axe to grind.

He clearly has an issue with Intel and blames everything on Intel management not being engineers.

He was with Intel for many years no doubt being outspoken about how things should be done and feeling that if only they would listen to him every problem under the Intel sun would have been avoided.

When you read more about him he does seem to be a Von Neumann man from way back and while at Intel I think he possibly felt aggrieved about the prominence and money ploughed into Mike Davies Loihi mission.

When you read his exact words he simply said “I” am not using AKIDA. This is most likely true.

He is not on an official Mercedes Benz platform he is on his own private LikedIn account.

So the fact that he personally is not using AKIDA is of no particular interest.

He spends a great deal of time promoting LoRaWan and its community group under the LoRa Alliance which has multiple industry partners one being Edge Impulse.

He even has a blog where he gets stuck into Apple and not trusting its benchmarking of M1.

He does not deserve the time being devoted to him in my opinion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
No, you are omitting vital words.

This companies SHARE PRICE is going nowhere IN THIS MARKET until revenue hits.

Only true Wanca's twist other people's words to suit their narrative.

One thing I agree with you on is the cricket. Hopefully one Boxing Day in the near future we can enjoy a beer together at the G.

I am not omitting anything. I also wasn't replying to you and your thoughts are completely irrelevant to my post, so why you chirping up and having a crack at me @alwaysgreen?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Found more, but maybe these have gone into stealth mode

View attachment 25314

Ok... after browsing around. NuPHY is actually a company that does Agri Tech work.

Couldnt find an Akida or AI reference, Oh well.

• Fire
  • Sad

Townyj

Ermahgerd
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha

Dhm

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I think Francois has closed his account with LinkedIn. FF was on the money.

His account is still active.

Reactions: 1 users

Mt09

Regular
How about we stop baiting Mercedes employees!
CES is 10 days away, we’ll know soon enough if Mercedes are expanding their Akida use cases, besides Christophe Porch from Prophesee made disparaging remarks about Akida, now they’re singing our praises.
A few years ago someone had a crack at stirring up Mike Davies, now we’re in partnership with an Intel business unit. Aha maybe Merc will buy a license now 😀

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users
How about we stop baiting Mercedes employees!
CES is 10 days away, we’ll know soon enough if Mercedes are expanding their Akida use cases, besides Christophe Porch from Prophesee made disparaging remarks about Akida, now they’re singing our praises.
A few years ago someone had a crack at stirring up Mike Davies, now we’re in partnership with an Intel business unit. Aha maybe Merc will buy a license now 😀
Yeah the dude works with non AI based processors so von Neumann designs. As much as we would like a discussion with him, he is not the right person. His comment about not using Akida was for personal use and nothing more. He’s a smart man in his area of expertise and as we can see he does not want to be bothered. Let mercedes bother him with implementation and architecture for production vehicles including akida for 2025

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Dhm

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Let's just make sure we don't expose @zeeb0t to a defamation action.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Top Bottom