BRN Discussion Ongoing

Proga

Regular
Hi @Proga
Sorry for delay in replying have been dealing with a failed online order and then had to go out.

You are correct about the liquidity issue in so far as the type of liquidity you are referring to above goes.

I should have talked about my liquidity as being 'going concern status' of Brainchip but in my world 'liquidity' and 'going concern' are one in the same thing. There is a discretion at the end of the day when determining which companies get to stay when you have two companies in almost identical circumstances and one has to be tipped out or one has to be admitted. The overall status of the company determined either by earnings or liquidity (the going concern issue) will come into play. For a company to be considered a going concern at law it only needs 6 months of liquidity or cash so a very low bar however in Brainchips case it has over 18 months sitting in its account so it is clearly a solid company meeting this accounting standard in spades.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Agree mate. Company liquidity isn't an issue. Christ, the company runs on a shoe string. When I first noticed its annual expenditure was $20m I found it hard to believe. I'm used to dealing with $100's of millions to billions.

The POA's from LDA Capital will keep it going until revenue clicks into gear. There is a minimum draw down of $15m between 1 Mar and 31 Dec 2022 plus another for next year. Should keep the lights on. LDA Capital are making a pretty penny off BRN by sticking solid. They have done well.

Reactions: 12 users

jk6199

Regular
Lots and lots of small to very small transactions today?

Is it just bots trying to maintain interest or shorters trying to flush out retailers to help them out?

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Is it just bots trying to maintain interest or shorters trying to flush out retailers to help them out?

48% of todays trades are sub-$600 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bot anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

M_C

Founding Member

Bot anyone?
insto tree shaking.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Bot anyone?
Could be junior Barristers who get paid $600 per hour for chamber work buying as they open their mail.

Opens letter. Wacko another $600. Opens Commsec throws on the order.

Opens letter. Wacko another $600. Opens Commsec…..

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

FJ-215

Regular
I'm a novice when it comes charts. I get the basics. If I was trying to explain resistance and support to someone I would show the BRNs' current chart.

Might need some news to push through 78 cents.

Then again,

If we ask @Fullmoonfever really, really nicely we might get an opinion that's worth listening to.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

robsmark

Regular
Yeah. I also dislike the drug dealers model used when they start you off on a free trial period, providing you give them access to a form of payment, and then just start charging. Must make a lot of dough from people and organisations who don't monitor their outgoings closely. Apple just lost my subscription to Apple + after increasing from 7.99 to 9.99 per month.
I know it's only $2 but f#ck 'em I say.
Was dubious value at $8.
25% increase is a bridge too far for this little black duck!

As an extremely petty man myself, I applaud you.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Waiting for some furniture glue to go off and thought I would have a look at the Brainchip website and this popped up at the top right and I opened it to find the following. It is very interesting given the new security measures over in Perth. An anonymous platform to report a co-worker you think might not be living up to Brainchip's high ethical standards. Maybe every company is now doing this but this is the first time I have come across it in this fashion:

Could a ground breaking first in the world science fiction technology company working with NASA, ISL and the US Airforce Research Centre actually have any secret technology requiring all these new fangled systems???? Its not like they could come up with Artificial General Intelligence using a revolutionary cortical column based neural technology beyond science fiction or a way to track hypersonic missiles and bombers in real time I mean as the learned WANCA said if it really worked they would not be on the ASX????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Tezza

Regular
Can I buy a bot with Akida in it? Might have a crack at shorting

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Can I buy a bot with Akida in it? Might have a crack at shorting
Could backfire if like in sci-fi novels Peter van der Made has a deep program imbedded in AKIDA requiring it to do no harm to its creator.

Be very careful.😂🤣🤡😂🤡😎

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

McHale

Regular
Oh no there’s that misused word again.

Noticing a pattern, that you drew, looks like a male appendage, does not make anyone a ‘woman hater’. So where’s the hatred for women, where’s the contempt or prejudice. If people have misinterpreted your free-hand drawing as a male appendage then the blame for being sexist is not on them! And calling that misogynist is going too far.

My original response, worded as carefully as possible, was actually because your picture was offensive to me and I tried to point out, with sarcasm, that it didn’t represent any typical chart pattern.

I do so dislike it when words such as misogyny and racist get thrown around with contempt of their true meaning. It only diminishes the times when those words are used correctly.

I still have a blank avatar because certain people were complaining about avatars not being true pictures of the person.

The egg shells on which we need to tread are piling up.

View attachment 22879
Another take on miss ogyny, or a song from a fave Brit cult rock blues outfit Groundhogs from the early 70's "I Love Miss Ogyny"

I Love Miss Ogyny - Groundhogs - YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Tezza

Regular
Could backfire if like in sci-fi novels Peter van der Made has a deep program imbedded in AKIDA requiring it to do no harm to its creator.

Be very careful.😂🤣🤡😂🤡😎
Good call ff, however most times the baddies win for a little while and boom novel over. I think I'll stick with the long term.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

McHale

Regular

Prior to the advent of automated trading bots, 70% of Share Price movement on ASX was brought about by large trading parcels (as you would expect in an open free market); now that we have bots - 70% of Share Price movement is controlled by bots using small to minute trading parcels.

The bots were not big players on Wed and Thurs, however they played a bigger role in todays trading.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

cassip

Regular
Mercedes starts a campaign for vehicle safety
1669361726256.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
It's Friday! ... US/Asia and Europe up ⬆️(y) .... hoping we finish with another GREEN day (80c)?? to make it four in a row! and get another mention on 9News and another top 5 finish on the ASX200 as we have done the past two days :cool:

Have a great day and I will be very much looking forward to catching up with a few fellow Chippers tonight in Perth for a few bevs 🍻🍷🍷and no doubt a little chat about what's been happening with our 'Little' game changer.

Have a great weekend .... Cheers 🍷

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA34,194.06+95.96+0.28
NASDAQ11,285.32+110.91+0.99
S&P 5004,027.26+23.68+0.59

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,466.6+1.36+0.02
*DAX14,539.56+111.97+0.78
*CAC6,707.32+28.23+0.42
*STOXX600440.84+2.02+0.46
*AEX722.74+1.29+0.18
*BEL 203,701.57+46.25+1.27
*FTSE MIB24,730.89+149.75+0.61
OMXS302,106.75-3.08-0.15
*SMI11,157.56+63.1+0.57
HEX11,027.94+41.18+0.37
*PSI205,880.12+9.35+0.16
OMXC 251,677.1+18.59+1.12
IMG_20221125_183727.jpg

Ok so a typical Friday SP retrace. Nevermind I shall shelve the celebratory Heineken Asahi candle combo as the reversal is yet to be confirmed. Instead I will partake in a quiet Panhead or several and not lament but quietly contemplate the exciting future that awaits all of us stoic holders. Happy weekend Chippers😎👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

cassip

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Oh no there’s that misused word again.

Noticing a pattern, that you drew, looks like a male appendage, does not make anyone a ‘woman hater’. So where’s the hatred for women, where’s the contempt or prejudice. If people have misinterpreted your free-hand drawing as a male appendage then the blame for being sexist is not on them! And calling that misogynist is going too far.

My original response, worded as carefully as possible, was actually because your picture was offensive to me and I tried to point out, with sarcasm, that it didn’t represent any typical chart pattern.

I do so dislike it when words such as misogyny and racist get thrown around with contempt of their true meaning. It only diminishes the times when those words are used correctly.

I still have a blank avatar because certain people were complaining about avatars not being true pictures of the person.

The egg shells on which we need to tread are piling up.

View attachment 22879
images (3).jpeg

Well I'm half cut 🍻🍺🍻💨
FiXkqnZacAAyyda.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Yeah. I also dislike the drug dealers model used when they start you off on a free trial period, providing you give them access to a form of payment, and then just start charging. Must make a lot of dough from people and organisations who don't monitor their outgoings closely. Apple just lost my subscription to Apple + after increasing from 7.99 to 9.99 per month.
I know it's only $2 but f#ck 'em I say.
Was dubious value at $8.
25% increase is a bridge too far for this little black duck!

I did exactly the same with Netflix . I have no idea who is in charge in deciding these increases but I can only say that there is more happening in the world than being subscribed to an organisation. When they mess with our minds then it is very rare that we return no matter how low they go to try to get us back . The correct attitude is to how to keep us , not how to get more out of us . In the AWFL , Go the DEES on Sunday .

• Love
  • Fire
Top Bottom