BRN Discussion Ongoing

uiux

Regular
So say brainchip and nasa are working together to get the best design for Akida 1500, they would then be paying socionext a fee ontop of this too produce the chip. I think that’s my understanding. Or maybe the fee was something to do with this as brought up before

If anything - this could be relevant - it looks like it actually offers an improvement over the SRAM:

"MRAM which offers 2.5X to 3.5X density advantage over SRAM, 1000X better endurance over FLASH, high radiation tolerance above 100Krad to 1Mrad and ultra-low power standby leakage which is critical for long battery life between solar recharge is a big advantage for these critical SPACE missions"

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20

If anything - this could be relevant - it looks like it actually offers an improvement over the SRAM:

"MRAM which offers 2.5X to 3.5X density advantage over SRAM, 1000X better endurance over FLASH, high radiation tolerance above 100Krad to 1Mrad and ultra-low power standby leakage which is critical for long battery life between solar recharge is a big advantage for these critical SPACE missions"
Unless it is 100% relevant, this is irrelevant!! More evidence required :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

👍

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is an awesome find, thank you!

I am looking for the slide from a BrainChip presentation that shows Graimatter next to BrainChip with a few of the other chips to the right

Anyone know which one it's from? I thought it was 2022 AGM preso

I'm pretty sure it was the one form Ken Scariness's presentation 7th April 2022 but I don't have a copy of that slide unfortunately.

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 2.50.08 pm.png

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
This is an awesome find, thank you!

I am looking for the slide from a BrainChip presentation that shows Graimatter next to BrainChip with a few of the other chips to the right

Anyone know which one it's from? I thought it was 2022 AGM preso
This the one from May 22?

IMG_20220812_131655.jpg

Attachments

• 6276efced9a5e79161644181_BrainChip Investor DECK-1.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 130
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi all,

Non Brainchip question so feel free to skip over it:

I can finally move a portion of my Super into a SMSF at the end of November. It’s been agonising waiting for this to occur, watching Brainchip and a few others go up whilst unable to put my super into it!

To balance my portfolio I am asking if anyone has any other solid share tips they’d like to share please?

Obviously I’m going to do my own research which is why I’m asking now as it give me a few months to consider my options and investment strategy.

Rather than clog up this thread if you could message me with any advice/share tips it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :)
Have a look at IMU (Imugene).
A bit to wrap your head around, but they think they may have a cure for cancer, good management and may take a while to bear fruit, but I like putting my money where it may do some good as well as making me a motza. DYOR, yada x 3

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Have a look at IMU (Imugene).
A bit to wrap your head around, but they think they may have a cure for cancer, good management and may take a while to bear fruit, but I like putting my money where it may do some good as well as making me a motza. DYOR, yada x 3
I know who that heart is from on your post ❤️

:cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I know who that heart is from on your post ❤️

:cool:
Not this time, it was a kiss from SG, but I know who you mean. :ROFLMAO:

• Love

Bravo

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

Well it looked like whoever is accumulating or shorting won today.

• Sad
  • Haha

JDelekto

Regular
I'm guessing there's no set standard for benchmarking as yet?

While I don't think there is a clearly defined standard for benchmarking neuromorphic solutions, the closest I've seen to benchmarking was the one slide from Brainchip's presentation at the 2022 Embedded AI Vision Summit back in February.

They compared the Akida 1000, Google Coral, and Nvidia Jetson Nano to measure the power used for keyword spotting. From the slide: "We presented 10k inputs (batch size = 1) to each system and measured the idle power, inference power, and dynamic power".

• Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Here's an interesting thing: CBA is doing a share buy-back. They have about 1.7 billion shares.
CBA share price is $100.

What other companies do we know of that have about 1.7 billion shares?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha

Bravo

Here's an interesting thing: CBA is doing a share buy-back. They have about 1.7 billion shares.
CBA share price is $100.

What other companies do we know of that have about 1.7 billion shares?

So close I can taste it! It does taste a bit "Pantenie", but yep, there's no mistaking I can tast it alright!👅

Screen Shot 2022-08-12 at 4.29.00 pm.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
My contribution today and how I feel about the up and down 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Thinking

Iseki

Regular
The article says they are aiming for near sensor applications. Though the wording of the article makes appear a little cagey, eg.

"GrAI Matter sees its offering in between edge server chips and tinyML, though its device is intended to sit next to sensors in the system. An ideal use case would be GrAI VIP next to a camera in a compact camera module, he added."
Maybe a camera at the gates of Wallerawang power station?

• Haha
Not this time, it was a kiss from SG, but I know who you mean. :ROFLMAO:
What can I say: I’m a loving kind of guy and appreciate any replies as a good starting point.

IMU is on my list to research because if it’s good enough for Him who am I to ignore it!

Thanks to those who responded. It’s very much appreciated. As a novice investor I need all the advice I can get.

Cheers!

• Love

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Maybe a camera at the gates of Wallerawang power station?
Cryptic, but having lived at Wallerawang when I was a kid, and having relos still up there, I believe I do get it.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom