BRN Discussion Ongoing

Something I am always mindful of in moves like this on no substantial news is the liquidity event.

The known event coming is the 4c and none of us know entirely what to expect.

We presume min of similar as last, hope for a positive increase and desire a big uptick....yet to be revealed though.

From a TA perspective we have had a couple of wins in break outs (D & W) with supporting vol and buyers taking it to the incoming supply...will post a couple of chart updates later when chance.

However, always worth keeping in mind that recent several weeks have seen the sideways double / triple bottom ranging round .80 - 1.00.

If one was accumulating heavily in this period they would need a substantial liquidity evert to exit....expected 4c.

A known event as stated that can be utilised to drag those unsuspecting fomo, trader, short covering transactions allowing the accumulator(s) to sell into.

Just a consideration to keep in mind should the mkt see an average 4c in its view and we get a sharp reversal to test some support.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 34 users

cosors

👀
RFTA and I both stumbled on the same thing (albeit different info) .. about something called "Akita Elpida", in an attempt to establish whether Akida IP could be adapted for manufacture using the Sony 3d die stacking process.
I don't fully follow this. But my thought is that it immediately reminds me of Weebit. These are Israelis and translated from Häbrew, Weebit (וויביט) becomes Vibit, Webbit or Wibit etc. Maybe it's just a transfer or translation problem/error from a non-Romance language to a Romance one. No idea if this can be an explanation and Akita=Akida is like Webbit=Weebit.
____
There is an Akita Prefecture and an Akita City and an Elpida subsidiary of Micron. Postet it later to this

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
F

Filobeddo

Is it just me? or does that look a lot like Jerome?? 😂😂😂

Early knock off ??? 😂😂😂😂

Must be part of the new Brainchip employee working conditions 😉

A Lot more than just a free lunch. 😉😉😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Unfortunately I didn't sell anywhere near enough stuff at my garage sale yesterday, otherwise I would hoover up everything at 1.20 and and 1.25.

robot-vacuum-this-is-happening.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Something I am always mindful of in moves like this on no substantial news is the liquidity event.

We presume min of similar as last, hope for a positive increase and desire a big uptick....yet to be revealed though.

From a TA perspective we have had a couple of wins in break outs (D & W) with supporting vol and buyers taking it to the incoming supply...will post a couple of chart updates later when chance.

However, always worth keeping in mind that recent several weeks have seen the sideways double / triple bottom ranging round .80 - 1.00.

If one was accumulating heavily in this period they would need a substantial liquidity evert to exit....expected 4c.

A known event as stated that can be utilised to drag those unsuspecting fomo, trader, short covering transactions allowing the accumulator(s) to sell into.

Just a consideration to keep in mind should the mkt see an average 4c in its view and we get a sharp reversal to test some support.
Unfortunately I feel this is likely. Hopefully the last time we get a buy the rumour, sell the news scenario. I hope I am wrong as I am not topping up anymore and would like a substantial rise in sp and revenue as I move toward retirement!

• Fire

Newk R

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
All this talk of nudie runs, free lunches and hoovering has got my mind racing.

olivia munn mouth GIF

• Haha
D

Deleted member 118

I think quite a few people was expecting the unexpected the previous quarter.

I just

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Yes BienSuerte .........ALL GOOD!

Ok who will own up to being the silly sods who PANICED and hit the SELL button? Anyone game to put their hand up?

Yak52
Not me possum 😉

Cgc516

Regular
CF8F8083-6D88-46A0-B258-68B255EFB924.jpeg

@Yak52 there you go. Another one

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
View attachment 12083
@Yak52 there you go. Another one

HMM VERY QUICK putting up that Jpeg of that $1.13 SELL of 33,000 share matey. It just hit and you have a screenshot. ?
Sure it was not "waiting" ready for the order to hit?

Now I am a suspicious person of new accounts doing "stuff" here and you ONLY have 13 posts.

I will leave it to everyone to make their "own" conclusions about the post and what happened. I am seeing a red flag.
Sorry if wrong. NOT sorry if right. 🙄

Rocket - it NOTHING yet again. Someone has "thrown " out a disturbance or a "Brake" to slow down the SP.

Yak52 :cool:

• Haha
  • Thinking

Rskiff

Regular
HMM VERY QUICK putting up that Jpeg of that $1.30 SELL of 33,000 share matey. It just hit and you have a screenshot. ?

Now I am a suspicious person of new accounts doing "stuff" here and you ONLY have 13 posts.

I will leave it to everyone to make their "own" conclusions about the post and what happened. I am seeing a red flag.

@Yak52 It was 1.13 not 1.30 unfortunately

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

HMM VERY QUICK putting up that Jpeg of that $1.30 SELL of 33,000 share matey. It just hit and you have a screenshot. ?

• Haha
F

Filobeddo

I glued an " EOFY HALF PRICE DISCOUNT" price tag on my partners forehead, but no luck I'm afraid. My neighbors are obviously a bunch of tight wads.

Just throw him in for a two for one deal 😂

Reactions: 1 users

RobjHunt

Regular
C’mon Dover,…….. move ya flipp’in arse!

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom