Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Yak52

Regular
Keep your eyes peeled Yak 😉
There's a substantial wall at $1.195 now too.

I think both will fall today, all thanks to the shorters, with no foresight, no insight, but they will regret all that in hindsight! 🤣

How many uncovered shorts under 90 cents?

80 million odd?

Yes about that 80 Mil +-
and more above that also.

Loving watch the action when they try to sell down but it just gets taken back up with a very solid "no that isn't happening".

Its been a very positive day so far with a "confirmation" that the trend is and will remain heading North.

Yak52 :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Yes and another 34 "people" want to sell at $1.20 and 17 at $1.25 and 20 at $1.30 🙄

Can anyone see a pattern 🤔..

View attachment 12019 View attachment 12020 View attachment 12021 View attachment 12022
Yeah looks suss, and you might very well be on to something there. If so, we’ll spotted. It certainly looks like people trying to inflate the sell side with orders that they probably will pull just before they get in range of firing.

One of my favourite pastimes, in investing, is trying to understand market psychology, not to be confused with market sentiment—not working out which direction the market is headed but rather the reasons behind why the market is reacting the way it is.

Actually I do,this in general life interactions also. Most times the why is much more important than the what!

A lot of people fixate on artificial share price values and turn them into barriers—multiples of dollars, or next decile for instance. Multiples of 5c are yet another artificial barrier. I think they exist because people can easily divide by them and count by them.

They really are meaningless but gain some significance by the shear number of people who afford them credibility.

It’s quite noticeable, and repeatable, how orders stack up at these artificial barriers and burn through them quickly once the orders have been exhausted.

I live by the edict of “if you want something, buy it”, and it corollary of “if the reasons for buying something disappear, sell it”. When I see an opportunity, I will buy or sell irrespective of the share price. It’s the fundamentals, the science, and the usefulness of something that concerns me more than the share price.

Trying to time the market will simply keep you out of a lot of great investments. saving a couple of percent on entry and/or exit is completely meaningless when that share 10- or 100-bags.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
When new shorters try to dump at the moment, they are just feeding other desperate shorters.

They know this, which is one they are hesitant to dump.

This forces the trapped shorters, to keep buying higher.

What we got here, is a bit of a genuine Short Squeeze 🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
F

Filobeddo

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Lex555

Regular
Every buy today, goes against young shorters like little Jake trying to work his way out of poverty. Don’t ruin his future

Attachments

• 1CD07189-B7A6-425F-98DD-A0FCA235A58E.jpeg
    1CD07189-B7A6-425F-98DD-A0FCA235A58E.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

gjerek

Sorry if this has been shared already, but this looks interesting ....

Screenshot_20220721-111710_Facebook.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Every buy today, goes against young shorters like little Jake trying to work his way out of poverty. Don’t ruin his future
Like lipstick on a shorter...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Fire

TECH

Regular
$1.2950 CLOSE OUT

A couple of killer whales are lurking in the depths :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Mercfan

No shit smartarse, that’s why with 2 clicks it could be posted in English
Listen numbnut i was just trying to help him not being a smartarse. Think before you make a comment

• Haha
  • Fire
Say NO to selling shares to shorters!
_20220721_105849.JPG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
$1.2950 CLOSE OUT

A couple of killer whales are lurking in the depths :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What does $1.295 close out mean Yak? Tech sorry..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
OH MY GOSHKINS!!!! What are the 3 families of chips I wonder? What chips can multi-task I wonder? 🧠 🍟

General Motors is restructuring the way it manages its semiconductor chips to ensure it has enough for its vehicles.
In an interview with The Associated Press, CEO Mary Barra said GM will, by 2025, move to three families of chips that the company will buy and control itself.

She also said these chips will be able to do multiple tasks, eliminating the need for dozens of chips in every vehicle.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Top Bottom