BRN Discussion Ongoing

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
AFR, typo or deliberate? I errr to the later, as they in bed with the shorters?
14.14% our BRN firmly at #2.
😳🤬
The ASX website does not register our increase either??? We were clearly one of the biggest movers so the above may be gathered from ASX??

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Yes 5 mil on the sell side, Last few days around 2 mil on the sell side ?????
Yes and another 34 "people" want to sell at $1.20 and 17 at $1.25 and 20 at $1.30 🙄

Can anyone see a pattern 🤔..

Screenshot_20220721-082013.png
Screenshot_20220721-082025.png
Screenshot_20220721-082052.png
Screenshot_20220721-082111.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
F

Filobeddo

Question: "What is the Brainchip Akida?"

Answer: From the Head of Machine Learning at Edge Impulse, Daniel Situanyake.

Hint: He loves it! This Daniel dominates this entire video. Class act.

Thanks for posting Stu

Rather than a model detecting dogs v cats (34.30) Daniel could have gone with a much more challenging example, like the ability to detect who actually still wears bow ties? now that would be one powerful model 😂😂😂 But maybe we don’t need that as it’s probably only Shawn 😉🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I scan them regularly and my question would be, was Eastronics only about the test boards?
They are listed as a "Channel" under partners on the Brainchip website

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
The ASX website does not register our increase either??? We were clearly one of the biggest movers so the above may be gathered from ASX??
Screenshot_2022-07-21-08-30-02-26.jpg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Fkn maggots

• Fire
  • Haha

Boab

• Fire
  • Love
Voting Rights House GIF by Creative Courage

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Screenshot_2022-07-21-08-37-40-71.jpg

That's a lot of wacky tabbacky.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

Boab

Tim was asked if he new about the next phase of AKIDA.
He ummned and aarghed before saying something like we have NDA's with clients. I dont recall correctly but because of his hesitation I felt he new something. My opinion only.
He was also asked if he was happy with the relationship with Brainchip which he was. He also mentioned something about a joint presentation to a US company??
Anyone else have a better recollection?
The joint presentation in the US is at the 47.50 mark but he does not elaborate.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

cosors

👀
We're hurting some big boys here! 🤣

Burn them I say!
Burn them all!
🔥🔥🔥
Snuggels.gif

For me, it's a matter of perspective. They are small in spirit and they should run

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
I do the same but not with the 10x Microsoft figure! I think that is unrealistic but it would make me a billionaire so it would be nice!

$10 would be extremely satisfying for me and is my sell price (when the time comes though, I'll probably only sell 20% and hold the rest until $20!)
I also think its crazy to think we'd go to 10x Microsoft, but 1x I don't think is unrealistic.... BRN quite literally could find its way into anything and everyting.

Reminds me of that comment that "we are all never futher than 1 meter (or 1.5 or 2 whatever it was) away from a 3M product". So once this snowball starts, I think it will be the same. It will be everywhere, every single industry can use this technology. As you mention, walking frames, tooth brushes (I work for one of the leading digital dentristy manufacturureres (software and hardware) and know how much we include AI algorythms already)... I think anyone of us could look at any product near us and conjure up a scenario to improve it with BRN.

I for one hope to put my 2k + tax return to good use today/tomorrow when it clears and then end of month I put my regular 500-800 top up in (Regardless of SP price). Regarding the price, this reminds me of bitcoin (NO I dont compare the two, we have a product, not an internet sandcastle), but my friend told me in 2012 "buy 1000-2000 dollars worth" Did not have that mondey at the time. He did put a fair bit on it then and sold a year or so ago in the run up. Always thought man I should have, could have, would have bla bla bla bla.. But it felt like a gamble, which this does not. So I think in one year we might alll say "woah rememeber when we could top up at $1.30?!?!"

Yes DYOR and all the usual stuff... Me, I am strangly excited and know several things. 1) This is better than any lotto ticket I ever bought. 2) it very much has the potential to knock at least a good ammount of our mortage. 3) had I put the money on my savings account (I would have even more guitars in my music room than I already have now).

My own fabricated lunacy only :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
We're hurting some big boys here! 🤣

Burn them I say!
Burn them all!
🔥🔥🔥
Buy side building gradually ready for this mornings battle! 🔥🔥

690 buyers for 6,160,338 units
262 sellers for 5,141,981 units

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

charmander

Regular
Rage Against The Machine - Bulls on Parade - Evil Empire

Under rated but highly appropriate & as Molly would say... "Do your self a favour" & lets get this party started (turn this up a notch or 10) 👌

I remember finding RATM live at Mexico City DVD in the discount bin at JB HiFi for like $6 in 2005. I might break that out to get me more hyped for another day of BRN trading 🤘

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Buy side building gradually ready for this mornings battle! 🔥🔥

690 buyers for 6,160,338 units
262 sellers for 5,141,981 units
And you would have to estimate that 30-40% of those sell orders are bullshit

• Fire
  • Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Reuben

Founding Member
From what I’ve seen of Jerome BRN CMO already, whoever lands this role working for him will be a deadset gun

Haha the bromance has started 😉😂
when anyone talks bromance, Remember him MC :cool:
1658360353085.png

• Haha
  • Love
F

Filobeddo

I remember finding RATM live at Mexico City DVD in the discount bin at JB HiFi for like $6 in 2005. I might break that out to get me more hyped for another day of BRN trading 🤘

The bargain bin! You’re lucky I didn’t beat you to it 😂

Reactions: 2 users
F

Filobeddo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom