BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Deena

Regular
There is some interesting trading going on this morning. Started over $1. Dropped to 95 cents with an order in there for about 1 million shares (some of which has been filled). Two bids for 200,000 share at 91.5 and 93.5 which not much later disappeared. A bid in for 425,216 at 93 cents appeared. Big orders in and out like Flynn.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Hi all
The following link takes you to a series of archived articles authored by MegaChips the most recent of which is from 2020. Funnily enough it is all about MegaChips Smart-doorbell/security solutions and the problems it resolves.

As I have said my personal strength is memory for narrative and on this occasion I recall that in 2019 the former CEO Mr. Dinardo first started to speak about the opportunity for AKIDA in the Smart-doorbell market.

Put simply the problem MegaChip is attempting to solve is the bandwidth and wifi connectivity problems associated with the rapid adoption of Smarthome technology not envisage when the cabling and building of cities and homes originally took place.

The huge advantage AKIDA technology brings is making the endpoint smart so that many functions can be performed on device without the need to further congest overloaded embedded infrastructure.

It should be noted that Rob Lincourt of DELL Technologies spoke to the advantage to bandwidth congestion of being able to as he put it of doing a little bit of the processing at the endpoint and only sending relevant Meta data.

In my opinion the continuing discussion and reference to doorbells by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and Rob Telson has to be the smoke of a fire somewhere.

Could it be MegaChips????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

gex

Regular
Just a side note: I did not get a notification from BrainChip that it shipped. I have an account on FedEx that sends me notifications when scanned packages are due to be shipped. Depending on your situation, it might have been shipped and you just don't know it yet.
1647559991274.png

You little rippa

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Deena

Regular
There is some interesting trading going on this morning. Started over $1. Dropped to 95 cents with an order in there for about 1 million shares (some of which has been filled). Two bids for 200,000 share at 91.5 and 93.5 which not much later disappeared. A bid in for 425,216 at 93 cents appeared. Big orders in and out like Flynn.
500,000 shares sold in one trade at 10:37 for 95 cents, closely followed by a couple of 100,000 or more. That 1 million shares got gobbled up.

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

Cerence...Cerence...Cerence...

Did I say Cerence?

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 10.53.14 am.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Could it be this year akida goes into production with Mercedes? Time will tell.
Another thought relating to this, same but different. As more and more company's focus on sustainability, the potential advantages that AKIDA offers surely adds another sting to our bow in this regard. As vehicles move from internal combustion engines to electric, the focus on waste and environmental impact shifts from tail pipe emissions to the manufacture of the vehicle itself, the materials used in its construction and its operating and running efficiencies.

There are the obvious ways in which we can reduce waste and environmental impact with our low power consumption. But AKIDA's ability to monitor machines, vehicles and systems for early signs of mechanical failure and in turn alert drivers or technicians to the need for early targeted preventative maintenance could bring just as many advantages when it comes to waste reduction and lower levels of emissions generally.

It has been my experience that increased efficiencies almost always translates into reduced waste. Having AKIDA equipped smart vehicles running networks of smart sensors constantly monitoring and reacting to vehicle performance and wear seems to me to be the perfect solution to bolster a companies green credentials while at the same time satisfying the markets ever growing demand for the conservation of every milliamp of power.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Idea for today.

Towards the end of 2020 the former CEO referred to monitoring consumer electricity use in China to save power.

Recently I posted the linked in page from the Head of Ai Research at DELL China.

Yesterday the English translation of his paper was posted here.

So my thought is perhaps the 1,000 Eyes might see what connections DELL China have to the Electricity market in China and what if any products or projects they might have or have had regarding the type of monitoring Mr. Dinardo spoke about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 11.05.22 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 11.05.22 am.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Idea for today.

Towards the end of 2020 the former CEO referred to monitoring consumer electricity use in China to save power.

Recently I posted the linked in page from the Head of Ai Research at DELL China.

Yesterday the English translation of his paper was posted here.

So my thought is perhaps the 1,000 Eyes might see what connections DELL China have to the Electricity market in China and what if any products or projects they might have or have had regarding the type of monitoring Mr. Dinardo spoke about.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A quick look shows DELL playing in the right ball park:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 10 users
Hi Delekto

Diogenes looked at their offering against AKIDA and made the very valid point that they strictly speaking do not both inhabit the edge as AKIDA knows it. The following evidences his point:

The quadric processor contains the first ever instance of our fully custom architecture.​

Learn More About The Architecture

256 Vortex Cores.​

The quadric processor contains a q16 Architecture instance featuring 256 Vortex Cores.

Highly Compatible.​

The power of software defined hardware. This processor can handle any algorithm you throw at it.

Low Power.​

The processor consumes 4.5W TDP. Embeddable in a wide range of edge applications
………………………………………
Low power means different things to different people.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

EE Times article

Quadric, the startup building accelerator chips for computer vision and AI acceleration, has raised $21 million in a Series B funding round. The round was once again led by NSITEXE, a group company of Japanese automotive Tier 1 supplier Denso, with additional investment form MegaChips alongside existing investors. The company has raised a total of $39 million to date.

Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi all
The following link takes you to a series of archived articles authored by MegaChips the most recent of which is from 2020. Funnily enough it is all about MegaChips Smart-doorbell/security solutions and the problems it resolves.

As I have said my personal strength is memory for narrative and on this occasion I recall that in 2019 the former CEO Mr. Dinardo first started to speak about the opportunity for AKIDA in the Smart-doorbell market.

Put simply the problem MegaChip is attempting to solve is the bandwidth and wifi connectivity problems associated with the rapid adoption of Smarthome technology not envisage when the cabling and building of cities and homes originally took place.

The huge advantage AKIDA technology brings is making the endpoint smart so that many functions can be performed on device without the need to further congest overloaded embedded infrastructure.

It should be noted that Rob Lincourt of DELL Technologies spoke to the advantage to bandwidth congestion of being able to as he put it of doing a little bit of the processing at the endpoint and only sending relevant Meta data.

In my opinion the continuing discussion and reference to doorbells by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar and Rob Telson has to be the smoke of a fire somewhere.

Could it be MegaChips????

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Problem????? What problem!
Just lay a few more cables!
She'll be right :)

wvbh7ud18wc7vopy5mfq.jpg

3409369082_4fcfbbbe8b_o.jpg

2B16385000000578-3185040-image-a-8_1438699439503.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Sydney – 17 March 2022 - BrainChip Holdings Ltd (Company) (ASX:BRN), the leading neuromorphic computing company, advises that its Annual General Meeting will be held on 24 May 2022 at 11:00 am (Sydney time).

In accordance with the Company’s constitution, nominations for election as a director of the Company must be received by the Company not later than 35 business days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting (i.e. by close of business in Sydney on 30 April 2022). Nominations must be in writing and include the nomination and the consent of the individual nominated. Further details of the meeting will be provided in the Notice of Meeting which will be distributed to shareholders in due course.

This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors. About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN)

BrainChip Holdings Ltd is a leading provider of neuromorphic computing solutions, a type of artificial intelligence that is inspired by the biology of the human neuron. The Company’s revolutionary new spiking neural network technology can learn autonomously, evolve and associate information just like the human brain. The proprietary technology is fast, completely digital and consumes very low power. The Company provides software and hardware solutions that address the high-performance requirements in civil surveillance, gaming, financial technology, cybersecurity, ADAS, autonomous vehicles, and other advanced vision systems. www.brainchip.com

Company Contact: Kim Clark Company Secretary Phone: +61 7 3010 9393 Email: kim.clark@boardroomlimited.com.au

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

M_C

Founding Member
From 2 min.........

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
I’m unavailable to watch it but from the RAAF:

It's not long now until our #AusAirForce Air and Space Power Conference kicks off! Find out how to attend virtually at https://lnkd.in/gs-CbqGr

Virtual attendance is free, and there's something on the program for everyone who wants to learn more about #AirPower and #SpacePower.

Make sure you follow our Air and Space Power Centre here and on Twitter (@ASPC_Australia), and use #ASPCon22 to join the conversation.

Reactions: 4 users

thecsguy

Emerged
Looks like BRN is deliberately capped at 96.5 so the big boys can accumulate more under $1.
The shorters are taking advantage of this situation to make some quick bucks.
It would be interesting if there is a short squeeze style buying happening on BRN.

Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
EE Times article

Quadric, the startup building accelerator chips for computer vision and AI acceleration, has raised $21 million in a Series B funding round. The round was once again led by NSITEXE, a group company of Japanese automotive Tier 1 supplier Denso, with additional investment form MegaChips alongside existing investors. The company has raised a total of $39 million to date.

Here's a list of Quadric patents and applications:

https://worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search?q=pa = "quadric io"
From 2 min.........

Hi FU BACON,

Great find!

Took 2 years to come to fruition.

1647566903855.png

https://***************.com.au/brainchips-asxbrn-akida-tech-to-be-sold-through-socionext-2020-03-23/

BrainChip’s (ASX:BRN) Akida tech to be sold through Socionext​

Technology​

ASX:BRN MCAP $1.701B
116165cc75d803eaa740216284ed4d41

Josh Smith Markets Reporter
joshua.smith@***************.com.au
23 March 2020 14:00 (AEDT)

Today, BrainChip told shareholders the Akida product will be offered to customers by Socionext through the Japanese company’s AI platform.

Moreover, the product goes hand-in-hand with Socionext’s SynQuacer Multi-Core Processor. BrainChip’s Akida and Socionext’s SynQuacer can be combined to create a high-speed, high-density, low-power video and imaging analysis system.

BrainChip said the integrated products can be used in surveillance systems, live streams, and other applications to analyse, recognise, and segment sections of videos and photos.

This all falls under the umbrella of “edge” computing, which is the latest era of technology. Rather than relying on cloud-based tech which needs to connect to a far-away server to transmit information, edge tech does all of the processing in-house

If you keep this up, the ogre will be unemployed.

1647567224511.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 45 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 1.00.32 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom