BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
Uh ......Barrelsitter(Dio) it was just 2 basic examples of what could be written that would probably past muster with ASX if pushed. I take it you did NOT read the actual post just skimmed it? The intent of the post was very clear.

As for the idea of just 4 chips ,well that low number would not be called "substantial" by any means (in the example) and with our connections we could be in anything from Cubes Sats , ISS, SpaceX/NASA to the next Mars Rover or Moon Rover being built by Australia. Any of them.
And we would not know and probably NEVER know due to NDA's, Secrecy Act, etc, etc. Space has become a "Black hole" for information for us regarding Brainchip and likely to remain that way.

The Cortical Colume(?) knowledge has been around since early last year from memory. Ask FF probably better.

Ok everyone is under pressure , getting this from reading the all posts and they are answering in 30,000 different ways which shows the stress.
Anyone who says all is cool is a fool, what with a mad man loose in Europe and good people being killed everyday there, 2.6 million refugees.
I broke one of my golden rules being when war or large conflicts start it is essential to leave the market and sideline. I lost focus.

Now its time in a few hrs to go off and have a CT scan of my heart and hopefully find out why people think I may end up pulling a Shane Warne at 58.
Rather more important than the Markets and BRN yes?

Yak52
Good luck with the scan Buddy hope all is well.........

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Reactions: 5 users

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Please note this post starts slowly and builds to a speculative crescendo

In the article - Item 2 under the heading "Safety-First Approach will Drive Innovation" mentions two systems:

2) Rise of partial hands-free operation: L3 is the first-level of autonomous driving which operates under specific conditions. Over the next few years, OEMs are planning to release vehicles with L3 systems, operating over predefined highways or locations. Known as “geofencing,” the vehicle defines spatial boundaries and references detailed maps of the surrounding terrain. The car projects sensor data onto the maps to determine the safest route. As with L2 systems, drivers must be ready to take control of the vehicle at all times. Examples of partial hands-free operation are GM’s Super Cruise or Ford’s BlueCruise. L3 systems that feature this level of automation will begin to outpace L2 systems in the latter half of the decade.
  1. Super Cruise by General Motors
  2. BlueCruise by Ford Motor Company
Any chance BrainChip is involved here? Obviously we are working with Ford, so could this also link us to GM by default?

I saw back in the ASX Announcement: Update for the March 2019 Quarter that both GM and Ford were mentioned. Looks like things were looser back then as the companies listed are not confirmed as being associated with BrainChip. However some of the other companies listed are now directly involved with BrainChip - well Valeo and Safran anyway, along with Ford

* How good would it be if the companies named in the ASX announcement was the actual list - and BrainChip are checking them off one by one

Other companies on the list discussed in this forum:
View attachment 2621
good digging thelittleshort.

in case anyone else wanted to read that ASX Announcement

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Labsy

Regular
Morning all... I was having a think about our sp and the possibility of sanctions on China. Most likely positive for our brainchip. NATO being armed to the teeth may spell future revenue for us (thanks to DARPA, quantum Ventura etc). Currently never to be seen again brn prices sub $1. If China cop sanctions, yes the markets will tremble but great opportunity for smart investors...
Screenshot_20220316-103309_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking

Geared

Emerged
I wonder who of the 6 or so persons you might be. My guess is Pickbrain.
come on man I posted a genuine comment with no malicious intent whatsoever, I have held BRN for almost 2 years and while I do not own loads of shares everything I have spare is in this stock. I posed the question because I went back to HC to check on things yesterday and it was concerning. I Definitely don't want to stop using this page I just thought maybe defending the stock on HC every now and then wouldn't hurt but seems that everyone disagrees which is fine.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
Actually the reason I sold is important. It was part of my personal plan and was reluctantly put into effect even though the price continued to rise thereafter.

I do not believe I have ever said never sell what I have tried to convey is to have a plan made when you have a calm mind so that when excitement or fear reigns you will act rationally in accordance with your plan.

This is not trading this is investing with a plan.

When the price started to retreat right at the beginning I put on my buy order at 94.5 cents on the basis that if it went that far it would be sensible to buy back as I was locked in until 1.7.22 and actually longer because it will be March, 2023 before we might travel to the UK.

So all of my actions were parts of plans made in calm times free from the stress of excitement or fear.

I do not subscribe to charting theory but I do accept for those who use it it creates discipline and a plan.

Both are necessary ingredients of being successful as an investor.

You do not need charts to have discipline or to have a plan but you do need to have both.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
My point was that you had a plan, regardless of whatever personal reasons were involved in its formation or what methodology you employed,
though thank you for sharing.
Trading and investing can be vastly different on the surface, but staggeringly similar when broken down to their most basic parts.
Many have seen long-term success in each - substantial enough to validate the respective methodologies in theory, and IMHO both are valid
approaches to making money. One's personal choice is a matter of affiliation, aptitude, and preference; both have distinct advantages and disadvantages. Few on either side tend to understand the other, which is fine by me and few have put in the effort to explore them both in-depth.
What holds true for both is that although it certainly never hurts to have a love for what you do regardless of the financials, at the end of the day, it needs to be treated like a business if you expect it to perform like one.

• Love
  • Fire
D

Deleted member 118

come on man I posted a genuine comment with no malicious intent whatsoever, I have held BRN for almost 2 years and while I do not own loads of shares everything I have spare is in this stock. I posed the question because I went back to HC to check on things yesterday and it was concerning. I Definitely don't want to stop using this page I just thought maybe defending the stock on HC every now and then wouldn't hurt but seems that everyone disagrees which is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Geared

Emerged
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Mugen74

Regular
Looks like we might need a laugh today- this cracks me up everytime I watch it.

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
I have a Tesla 3 with the autonomous self drive option. A few weeks ago I was driving to Sydney via the M1 from Newcastle (Stockland Golf Course is stunning) and rain started hammering down. It was very dangerous driving and difficult seeing the lane markers. I put on the self drive feature (beta stage) and it was brilliant in identifying the lanes and keeping me well inside mine whilst reacting to other vehicles around me. The car world will be so much safer when this feature is commonplace

That can be a pretty tricky stretch of road too, especially in the wet.

Reactions: 2 users
Please note this post starts slowly and builds to a speculative crescendo

In the article - Item 2 under the heading "Safety-First Approach will Drive Innovation" mentions two systems:

2) Rise of partial hands-free operation: L3 is the first-level of autonomous driving which operates under specific conditions. Over the next few years, OEMs are planning to release vehicles with L3 systems, operating over predefined highways or locations. Known as “geofencing,” the vehicle defines spatial boundaries and references detailed maps of the surrounding terrain. The car projects sensor data onto the maps to determine the safest route. As with L2 systems, drivers must be ready to take control of the vehicle at all times. Examples of partial hands-free operation are GM’s Super Cruise or Ford’s BlueCruise. L3 systems that feature this level of automation will begin to outpace L2 systems in the latter half of the decade.
  1. Super Cruise by General Motors
  2. BlueCruise by Ford Motor Company
Any chance BrainChip is involved here? Obviously we are working with Ford, so could this also link us to GM by default?

I saw back in the ASX Announcement: Update for the March 2019 Quarter that both GM and Ford were mentioned. Looks like things were looser back then as the companies listed are not confirmed as being associated with BrainChip. However some of the other companies listed are now directly involved with BrainChip - well Valeo and Safran anyway, along with Ford

* How good would it be if the companies named in the ASX announcement was the actual list - and BrainChip are checking them off one by one

Other companies on the list discussed in this forum:
View attachment 2621
Some more conjecture:

Brainchip was able to secure a production slot with TSMC to produce the first round of 'Volume production' Akida chips
13th April 2021

We have known about a chip shortage which was very apparent at that time. Who would have the clout to expect TSMC a tier one supplier of chips to many global companies swap out production for those companies to run a new comers chip?
If, as per the 2019 Quarterly report, BRN was already in contact with Valeo, GM. Ford and Samsung working on ADAS. This timeframe, I assume, would have given Samsung the opportunity to determine case scenarios for Akida use and would need verification that could only come from the testing of a real production run of chips.

I believe it was Lou in an interview early on who also mentioned that 'we, Brainchip has had discussion with a large S Korean manufacturer.

So imho there are few Rome roads being diverted or now leading to Samsung.
Yes I agree there are a number of major players that could have pushed for the TSMC production slot.... But I like Samsung
:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Chilling

Its not just HC itself,the problem I have with that site is the seemingly dodgy incestuous relationship with the likes of MF AFR and every 2 bit financial advisor that posts on there to gang up and downramp and create fear around BRN to suit their agenda.
We are all well aware who the culprits are now some of these so called financial advisors and newsletters.
So spread the word amongst your friends advise them who to steer clear off use Google reviews as well to warn people of their activities.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users
Morning all... I was having a think about our sp and the possibility of sanctions on China. Most likely positive for our brainchip. NATO being armed to the teeth may spell future revenue for us (thanks to DARPA, quantum Ventura etc). Currently never to be seen again brn prices sub $1. If China cop sanctions, yes the markets will tremble but great opportunity for smart investors... View attachment 2627
And this was before Puto caused the world to adjust their spending UP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Looks like we might need a laugh today- this cracks me up everytime I watch it.

A perfect impersonation.😂😂

Reactions: 3 users

TECH

Regular
Gidday All,

Thought I'd pop by and make a few comments....there is nothing wrong in selling a few shares, you can't keep running loss' year after year, or you'll hear a knock on your door from the man in a black suit, dark sunglasses puffing a nice Havana.

Have the fundamentals changed ?

Have the Founders off-loaded a huge parcel of shares ?

Has a major issue arisen with the next iteration of Akida ?

Has a major company been running the ruler over the technology ?

OR....

Is our share price down because of manipulation ?

Is our share price down because there is a war raging ?

Is our share price down because a number are locking in some well-deserved profit after 7 years plus ?

Is our share price down because of a normal human instinct, the imagined fear factor, as your mind races ?

Is our share price down because it was way overvalued in the first place in the company's business cycle ?

AND....

Is it true that our share price is up 40% since 31 December 2021 ?

Is it true that we currently have around 42 million (AUD) in our accounts ?

Is it true that we are engaged with major tier 1 corporations worldwide ?

Is it true that we have the most highly qualified team ever formed, working in the Neuromorphic space ?

Is it true that the next time the "top 20" is released, it will contain all institutions ?

Is it true that ALL markets go down during major geopolitical events ?

Finally....

The 2nd quarter finishes in 12 days, 28 days later (roughly) our Q2 will be delivered, just try and view the big picture, as trading can be a very stressful business if you haven't done your apprenticeship...just saying.

Tech x:cool:

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 73 users

Xray1

Regular
Gidday All,

Thought I'd pop by and make a few comments....there is nothing wrong in selling a few shares, you can't keep running loss' year after year, or you'll hear a knock on your door from the man in a black suit, dark sunglasses puffing a nice Havana.

Have the fundamentals changed ?

Have the Founders off-loaded a huge parcel of shares ?

Has a major issue arisen with the next iteration of Akida ?

Has a major company been running the ruler over the technology ?

OR....

Is our share price down because of manipulation ?

Is our share price down because there is a war raging ?

Is our share price down because a number are locking in some well-deserved profit after 7 years plus ?

Is our share price down because of a normal human instinct, the imagined fear factor, as your mind races ?

Is our share price down because it was way overvalued in the first place in the company's business cycle ?

AND....

Is it true that our share price is up 40% since 31 December 2021 ?

Is it true that we currently have around 42 million (AUD) in our accounts ?

Is it true that we are engaged with major tier 1 corporations worldwide ?

Is it true that we have the most highly qualified team ever formed, working in the Neuromorphic space ?

Is it true that the next time the "top 20" is released, it will contain all institutions ?

Is it true that ALL markets go down during major geopolitical events ?

Finally....

The 2nd quarter finishes in 12 days, 28 days later (roughly) our Q2 will be delivered, just try and view the big picture, as trading can be a very stressful business if you haven't done your apprenticeship...just saying.

Tech x:cool:
Let's all hope that Sean H in the 4C makes his mark in a bold manner.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
Let's all hope that Sean H in the 4C makes his mark in a bold manner.
I still think it's too early to start popping the corks, but very happy to be proven wrong @Xray1 Sean's message has been clear from the get-go.

Get our name out there ! Proudly show the world "what we got man"

Peter and Anil aren't Sales Professionals, it doesn't suit their personalities, they are the guys to turn to whenever the sales teams get a solid lead and their joint brilliance is required to explain in detail, offer up technical solutions that Sean, Rob, Ken and here in Perth, Tony, aren't qualified to answer, that then becomes a major factor in the sales process moving forward.

Any potential lead that is given false information, not because the salesperson was trying to mislead or oversell the technology, but because of not having the intimate knowledge that the co-founders have in detail that is beyond even highly qualified engineers in this revolutionary technology space, would prove to have the reverse effect, so selling is one factor, but you will always be caught out trying to bluff your way through a sales process, every time.

Peter's and Anil's input is a major step in the sales process, but repeating, they aren't the in-your-face sales pro's.

Purely my own opinion from observations.

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
And this was before Puto caused the world to adjust their spending UP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I extracted the following from the above and emboldened the parts that AKIDA technology can find opportunity. As you read it becomes obvious that AKIDA technology has a place in every aspect of future defence capabilities. It also becomes obvious that the main players in this space are part of the spider web of dots that the 1,000 Eyes have accumulated over the last five odd years.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: If you were a civilian would you not want the shoot around corners weapon to have AKIDA on board making sure you should be the target? If your answer is yes think about how many such weapons will be deployed and the addressable market both in the military and police forces of the world.

The Extract:

"The defense market consists of sales of air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce air-based, sea-based and land-based military equipment including support and auxiliary equipment such as radar, satellites, sonars, and other auxiliary equipment or maintain, repair and overhaul defense equipment.

The main defense types are air-based defense equipment, sea-based defense equipment, land-based defense equipment, defense equipment maintenance, repair and overhaul services, defense support, and auxiliary equipment. Air-based defense equipment includes support and auxiliary equipment for the air-based defense such as radar, satellites, sonars, and other auxiliary equipment. The various operation includes autonomous defense equipment, manual and involves various platforms such as airborne, land, naval.

The global defense market size is expected to grow from $452.69 billion in 2021 to $483.47 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The defense market is expected to reach $604.82 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 5.8%.

The adoption of unmanned combat vehicles is one of the major trends in this market. An unmanned combat vehicle is a machine or motorized vehicle that runs without any physical human intervention. These vehicles have a set of sensors for 360-degree situational awareness and for optical avoidance, steering actuators, brake, and laser scanner along with other autonomous features enabling remote or autonomous functioning of the vehicle. It is majorly used to inspect the surroundings and transfer the information to the operator through teleoperation or make autonomous decisions to deal with situations involving several technical challenges. For instance, in January 2020, the U.S. Army awarded contracts for the development of Robotic Combat Vehicle- Medium (RCV-M). It is an unmanned robotic teleop combat vehicle with an onboard 20-to 50- millimeter automatic cannon. It can fight alongside infantry and destroy enemy armored personnel carriers, trucks, and troops.

Corner shot weapons are increasingly becoming popular due to the safety features they offer. A corner shot is a specialized weapon accessory, essentially a hinged chassis installed to a pistol such as a Glock, a handgun, or to a Beretta 92. The hinge chassis allows the gun’s frame to bend around the corner and attack the target without exposing the soldiers. It is also equipped with a bore-sighted, high-resolution video camera, LCD monitor, and a built-in tactical light for navigation and illumination. The corner shot rifles or guns are widely used in battle-fields, inside armored vehicles and tanks, on a turret up top, which will allow for a full 360-degree field cover while the triggerman remained safely inside the vehicle. The weapon is accurate and effective to 100 to 200 meters depending on the type of weapon.

Companies in the air-based defense equipment manufacturing market are increasingly investing in the development of autonomous fighter jets. Autonomous fighter jets are jets that do not require human pilots to fly and can fly for longer periods of time. Autonomous jets are equipped with sensors to scan for potential threats and process more information at a given time. These jets are well equipped to collect intelligent data about the enemy, block the electronic systems of enemy aircraft, and shoot down other threats in the air. Following the trend, Boeing Australia and Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), in 2019, entered into a partnership to develop 3 prototypes of autonomous fighter jets named Airpower Teaming System or Loyal Wingman. These aircraft will fly alongside the piloted aircraft during battle to distract the enemies, assist in information gathering and surveillance.

Major companies in the defense market include Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, The Boeing Company, Raytheon Co, Northrop Grumman Corp, Bae Systems plc, Airbus Group SE, Leonardo SpA, Thales group, and General Dynamics.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom