BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Friday night toons...c'est francais - ma philosophie : Amel Bent

I have but one philosophy
Being accepted the way I am
With strength and smile
Raising my fist toward the future
Lifting my head, bulging my chest
Without stopping intensifying my efforts
Life does not leave me a choice about it
I am the ace that beats the king

(chorus)
Aim at the moon
It does not scare me
Even with time
I still believe in it wholeheartedly
The sacrifices
If I have to, I will make
I have already made several
But always raising my fist
https://lyricstranslate.com

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
COTS SOCs

Spiking Neural Networks for onboard Artificial Intelligence | ACT of ESA

27 Jan 2021 — In view of that, the applicability of SNNs to space classification datasets, such as UC Merced Land Use [7] or EuroSAT [8], has to be ...

Hi Alfie,

When academics talk about spiking neural networks, they are usually talking about analog SNNs using ReRAM/MemRistors.

https://www.esa.int/gsp/ACT/projects/spiking_neural_networks/
In this regard, a solution of potential interest is represented by Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs), which are the third generation of neural networks. Each neuron of an SNN layer accumulates its input current spikes over different timesteps, increasing or decreasing its membrane voltage.

The paper was published in December 2020, and would have been in the pipeline for several months before that.

I think we need to adopt the convention of referring to Akida in terms of "digital" SNN.

1647000421086.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
As someone on here and previously from another place says: "Pantene" ('pologies, but you know who you are) ["... , but it will happen", and I'm not sure about the "It won't happen overnight" bit]

When you have a laydown misere, do you wait until the cards are on the table before placing your bets?

Prob'ly "Royal Flush" is more apposite, but "lay down misere" has entered the lexicon.

I'm hoping for $5+ by Christmas.
Hi Diogenese- well it's written on the back of the bus in secret places - and some special slides. - Pantene is closer than you think.
Royal Flush is too close to a gambler- "You have to choose when to hold them- Choose never to fold them " - just have a plan - there will always be someone to buy them"- JWTALTH- (Just Wait to all Long Term Holders)

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
More from ESA:

https://www.esa.int/Enabling_Suppor...car_solved_a_maze_using_spike_neural_networks

A robot car solved a maze using spike neural networks​

11/12/2019517 VIEWS2 LIKES
By using novel computing software that mimics the nervous system a TDE activity has developed a powerful new hardware that opens up the possibility for versatile, fast, low power and noise immune alternatives to state-of-the-art digital processors. The activity tested their processor by building a car capable of solving a simple labyrinth.
The activity, with UNINOVA - CTS and DEIMOS Engenharia in Portugal, wanted to demonstrate how using a new coding technique called spike trains, where a sequence of binary numbers are fed into the processor, a train of zeros and ones, that correspond to ‘spikes’ on or off, could be used to support missions. These spike trains are meant to mimic neuron pathways, which can create an action potential, the spike, a brief electric pulse with an approximate duration of 1 ms. In artificial neuromorphic computing artificial neurons are designed and implemented in software. Non-spiking neural networks have intrinsic limitations, mainly for processing large amount of data or for fast adaptation in an uncertain environment.
Almost all space activities require a huge amount of computer processing, from data analysis to coding the paths of rovers to launching spacecraft. This new spike method could mean that all of these activities are able to cope with larger amounts of information or conduct the processes faster.

Neuromorphic spike controlled car Neuromorphic spike controlled car
The new technique means lower power bit coding schemes for control and data processing apparatus, more robust computing and communication in the harsh manufacturing or Space environments and can be used on or off board to support any activity before, during and after any Space or commercial mission.
The activity tested their new technique by operating a small car using the spike computing method. The goal was to develop a robot that would learn how to solve a maze. The car underwent two phases, one where it made mistakes as it learnt how to solve the maze, then another where it was expected to complete the maze by following the correct path from memory every time.
Ultimately, the activity found that in order to take advantages of the benefits of spike computing the devices built need to guarantee good voltage spectral characteristics without incurring unforeseen behaviour elicited by the short-time spike energy.

Imagine being able to train a vehicle to navigate a path using SNN software - wouldn't it be great if you could do it in hardware.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

MDhere

Regular
Smart investors still waiting for this to bottom out and base.. BRN history repeating itself over and over.. for the smart ones it's been a great stock over time to increase their holdings.
ive been reading and watching in the sidelines whike away and lovepie to me smells.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

MDhere

Regular
On a interesting note , Mercedes are winners. Skoda and Seat should be coming on board as they know they are well behind Mercedes but both want to be Mercedes. Step it up guys, after all we do have an office in SKODA land :) 😀😏😉

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I've had the odd stick that has 10 bagged over time and none of them had anywhere near the potential that BRN has. My humble opinion is that BRN can at least go 10x it's current high of $2.34. A SP of $23.40 at some point in the near future (5years?) - totally conceivable. I own Cochlear shares as well and although a completely different company/product their technologically advanced hearing devices have set them apart and has seen a steady increase in SP - regularly hovering above $200 (for basically developing and selling hearing devices). There is no reason why someday BRN with its revolutionary and groundbreaking tech won't reach a SP well above $200. Imagine also if the company patents are successful in preventing the competition from developing a similar product. Imagine if the only way to take advantage of edge AI for the next 10 or 15 years is to have AKIDA in your devices. You'll be telling your Grandkids that you bought BRN shares for $1.58 and they won't believe you 😄

This, of course, is all in my opinion and I have no idea what the future holds for BRN. Nonetheless I'm pretty excited to be a holder 🤗
🤛👌
Something to ponder over the weekend TSE’ers…

There was a young fella who was born without arms, legs, not even a torso…he only had a head. All day long he would lie in his bed listening to other kids playing in the park across the road from his house. He wished and he wished that one day he would be able to join them.
One morning he awoke and felt different. He looked down, and to his astonishment saw that he had arms, legs, a torso…he was just like everyone else. He was so excited, he jumped out of bed, rushed downstairs, out through his front gate, across the road…and was hit by a car and killed.
This goes to show he should have quit while he was a head !!!

For mine others should quit whilst they‘re ahead.

If IBM and Intel want to stay relevant in the world of AI, they should quit spending ridiculous amounts of money on TrueNorth and Loihi, and take out a licence on Akida. They and others trying to discover Peter’s magic pudding risk becoming Kodaks if they don’t quit what they’re doing, and use Akida to power their AI applications.

On a different front, Putin should also quit whilst he’s ahead…if in fact he is. It wouldn’t have escaped NATO, US, India and others notice just how poor the supposed might of Russia is faring against a military minnow. China, a bitter and historic rival of Russia would also be observing this with great interest. Of even more interest to the CCP would be the impact of western economic sanctions on Russia. For mine not only Putin and his cronies will really suffer, but the whole of Russian society and their economy will spin into depression.
The CCP know similar stuff would happen to them if they decided to go on an adventure. Equally, they know their hold on power would quickly become quite tenuous, if large numbers of Chinese society suffered as a result of severe recession caused by western sanctions.

Me myself personally thinks Putin and his Russia are beyond redemption, but that Intel, IBM et al are too smart to not eventually see the light…and join the Akida revolution.

FYI…my stock price forecast for Christmas remains at least $5.00.
😂🤣🤛

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Krustor

Regular
On a interesting note , Mercedes are winners. Skoda and Seat should be coming on board as they know they are well behind Mercedes but both want to be Mercedes. Step it up guys, after all we do have an office in SKODA land :) 😀😏😉
Sorry, but Skoda belongs to Volkswagen Group. Skoda also does not have the Intention to be like Mercedes...

It is "only" the cheap counterpart of VW mobiles.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Probably should have changed that intention years ago before or immediately after their emissions scandal .That’s probably why they will always be inferior to Mercedes.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

MDhere

Regular
Sorry, but Skoda belongs to Volkswagen Group. Skoda also does not have the Intention to be like Mercedes...

It is "only" the cheap counterpart of VW mobiles.
yeah i know but im a SKODA fan and i would like them. to come on board technology wise especially being vw group. one can wish. until then. Mercedes rule :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Krustor

Regular
yeah i know but im a SKODA fan and i would like them. to come on board technology wise especially being vw group. one can wish. until then. Mercedes rule :)
I would rather like an announcement of AUDI, PORSCHE or BENTLEY (all also belonging to VW) for the Akida technology before waiting for Skoda 😉

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Build-it

Regular
Another point for FF list approaching is Nanose reporting date on May 30 2022.

I am hopeful that will be released to market this year with an enormous bang: to include not only covid but some cancer diagnosis.

When that occurs we’ll have to stand back as we won’t know how big it’ll get! (That’s what Adam said to Eve their first time!) 😁

True beneficial AI @ the EDGE.

One of the many applications that makes this company (braichip) so amazing.

Edge Compute.
Patience Required.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220312-074954_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-074954_Samsung Internet.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20220312-080243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220312-080243_Samsung Internet.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
"Akida does not do toast." What!!! I'm out.
The competition can make toast off AKIDA's afterburn as we continue to rocket ahead of the pack!

Regarding price prediction, be it $1.86, $2.00 or even $5.00+ by year end. I feel it is only a dot on the map on our way to our final destination (valuation) i sense from the sentiment on here with the lack of panic with daily or weekly fluctuations that I am not alone in this thought. It demonstrates that the vast majority "get it" and it been refreshing not to have to listen to the panicked noise and down ramping every time the SP dropped a cent or two.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Quiltman

Regular
As we are all aware, the ASX has enforced a tight quality control regarding the release of announcements. An interesting comment by a director of RACE Oncology on another forum ( that cohort has also abandoned HC after Dr Tillett was thrown out of HC ) copied below.

This is difficult. The ASX has taken the line that if an announcement is not material it is just fluff. This means that contracts that fall under the 5% threshold (i.e. contracts less than 5% of our cash position are not material) can't be announced. Given we now have more than $37m in cash that is a very high bar for an announcement (i.e. $1.85m). Lots is going on that would previously have been announced that is now too small.

BRN has close to $50M in the bank, at 5% that means a contract worth $2.5M to meet the threshold now. Some of the silence in regards ASX official announcements may be more to do with the ASX rules on what constitutes a material contract rather than NDA's.

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users
D

Deleted member 118

Another point for FF list approaching is Nanose reporting date on May 30 2022.

I am hopeful that will be released to market this year with an enormous bang: to include not only covid but some cancer diagnosis.

When that occurs we’ll have to stand back as we won’t know how big it’ll get! (That’s what Adam said to Eve their first time!) 😁

I wouldn’t hold your breath on that date as I noticed many companies that should report by a certain date fail too.

Reactions: 3 users

DELL get it.

Brainchip’s Peter van der Made knew it decades ago.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
A heads up make sure you read the following:

Thread: Is this AKIDA - Space Cadet’s post about 1 minute ago now.

Thread: Hypersonic - from his secret bunker under Uluṟu uiux at about 3.38am today.

FF.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
There has not been one post that disagrees with my opinion that fair value of $1.86 at least is correct. Given we closed today at $1.03 there must be someone here who thinks this is fair value. Please don't be shy explain why you think this and maybe once you do others will agree and be prepared to come out of the shadows.

In providing your view there is a missing point 19. which is the confirmation by the CEO Sean Hehir with the simple word 'Yes' that revenue is happening this year so you might like to deal with this as part of your explanation. That would of course add 2 cents to make fair value $1.88 at least on my formula.

If it is that every single poster, every single member including those still to emerge (about 1,300 my guess) here and every single watcher (about 12,000 my guess) who does not post agrees with my value assessment then this has to make Brainchip currently extremely over sold and a screaming bargain for those with spare cash to invest.

I am raising this now because we have the whole weekend for those who disagree to mount the case for why my value is wrong and why the present price is fair value or that Brainchip is still over valued. I will also not engage in the debate other than as an interested reader of these other opinions.

It also means that those who have cash spare have the whole weekend to think about what they intend to do and dare I say it again 'have a plan'.

The breakdown in the peace talks and the inflation fears in the US are likely to be reflected in the US markets tonight. Monday could be a day for bargain buying on the ASX if my valuation is correct as the overall ASX is likely not to look like boom city next week.

The fact that bargain hunters were out and about on Wall Street the last two trading days suggests that any further falls are likely to be tame but who really knows until they happen.

My opinion and speculative valuation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I respectfully disagree with your call of fair value of BRN at $1.88

6. The licence with MegaChips

10. Validation unsolicited from Mercedes Benz;

11. Confirmation that Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA & Vorago have moved from being simple EAPs to being Early Adopters;

12. Confirmation that Renesas will be releasing MCUs this year with AKIDA technology on

On just those point you have pointed out should add at least 10c per point to the fair Value of BRN, Hence, my opinion is that's BRN fair value is $2.20

Its great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Friday night toons...c'est francais - ma philosophie : Amel Bent

I have but one philosophy
Being accepted the way I am
With strength and smile
Raising my fist toward the future
Lifting my head, bulging my chest
Without stopping intensifying my efforts
Life does not leave me a choice about it
I am the ace that beats the king

(chorus)
Aim at the moon
It does not scare me
Even with time
I still believe in it wholeheartedly
The sacrifices
If I have to, I will make
I have already made several
But always raising my fist
https://lyricstranslate.com

Noice, but it's the Man, Plastic Bertrand who "speaks to my soul" about my relationship with Brainship and those shitty, shitty, shorters. :)
PS......Do your own research........No Financial Vice intended. :)

[Verse 1]
Wham! Bam! My cat, Splash
Is rolling around on my bed
He swallowed his tongue as he drank all my whisky
As for me, I've hardly slept, I feel empty and reprimanded
I had to sleep in the gutter
Where I had a flash of inspiration
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
In four colours

[Verse 2]
OK, let's go! One morning
A babe came round to my house
She looked like a cellophane doll with curly hair
She was wearing a plaster and had a hangover
She drank my beer in a large rubber glass
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Like an Indian in their igloo

[Chorus]
It's all working out for me, it's all working out for me
It's all working out for me, me, me, me, me
It's all working out for me
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

[Verse 3]
OK, let's go! That babe was such a bitch
What a vibration!
Coming on the doormat
Filed down, ruined, empty, but happy
"You are the King of the Divan!"
She says to me in passing
I am the King of the Divan

[Chorus]
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

[Verse 4]
OK, let's go! Mind your own, keep your nose out
Don't harm my planet
Today's not the day the sky will fall down around my ears
Or that I will have to go without a drink
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

[Verse 4]
OK, let's go! my baby upped and left
She walked out on me, it's a shitty situation
She broke everything, the sink, the bar
And she left me all alone
Like a total jerk
Stuck here faced with the aftermath

[Chorus]
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
There has not been one post that disagrees with my opinion that fair value of $1.86 at least is correct. Given we closed today at $1.03 there must be someone here who thinks this is fair value. Please don't be shy explain why you think this and maybe once you do others will agree and be prepared to come out of the shadows.

In providing your view there is a missing point 19. which is the confirmation by the CEO Sean Hehir with the simple word 'Yes' that revenue is happening this year so you might like to deal with this as part of your explanation. That would of course add 2 cents to make fair value $1.88 at least on my formula.

If it is that every single poster, every single member including those still to emerge (about 1,300 my guess) here and every single watcher (about 12,000 my guess) who does not post agrees with my value assessment then this has to make Brainchip currently extremely over sold and a screaming bargain for those with spare cash to invest.

I am raising this now because we have the whole weekend for those who disagree to mount the case for why my value is wrong and why the present price is fair value or that Brainchip is still over valued. I will also not engage in the debate other than as an interested reader of these other opinions.

It also means that those who have cash spare have the whole weekend to think about what they intend to do and dare I say it again 'have a plan'.

The breakdown in the peace talks and the inflation fears in the US are likely to be reflected in the US markets tonight. Monday could be a day for bargain buying on the ASX if my valuation is correct as the overall ASX is likely not to look like boom city next week.

The fact that bargain hunters were out and about on Wall Street the last two trading days suggests that any further falls are likely to be tame but who really knows until they happen.

My opinion and speculative valuation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"I will also not engage in the debate other than as an interested reader of these other opinions." apart from this quote.. I totally agree FF ;);) have a great weekend (y)

• Fire
Top Bottom