BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
20 and a half million shares later ......... Gee Whiz ...... up 2.5c !!!
What a load of manipulation but I am not suprised.

Seriously, how many of the 3099 trades (sales) were genuine ? Not many I reckon.
Patience is the key here, I realise this - but does not mean I have to like it and unfair tactics by some in any domain bothers me very much.
I have some minor suggestions for changes to the trading info on the ASX platform.
I am curious to understand if this may be doo-able without too much difficulty ....... or am asking for too much ?

1. REGISTERED NUMBERS to buy and sell shares (no personal details) ........ just like an auction and the registered number included with each individual sale/purchase.
2. SiGNAL the direction of all transactions ........ if they are in direction of the buyer price or seller price.

Would that be difficult to do ?
Would that be more fair and transparent ........... or would that be unfair and too transparent for the manipulators ?
Just wondering if this would be a reasonable proposal to put to the ASX ......... IN THE NAME OF LESS MANIPULATION ?

I presume the ASX wants to promote and endorse a fair operation of its platform and by refusing the above suggestions would be a signal
that they oppose - LESS MANIPULATION, and support MORE MANIPLUATION ..... would that be true ?
Well pit it this way, 20mill shares in small sale parcels to try to drive the price down, and the result? 2% up because at these prices the smart ones gobble them up without hesitation. ;)

Reactions: 6 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Ahh, ok. Thank you very much for confirming. I thought that there may have been something that I overlooked in an earlier in the day post. Please have a wonderful evening.

Pantene.

Reactions: 5 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Well pit it this way, 20mill shares in small sale parcels to try to drive the price down, and the result? 2% up because at these prices the smart ones gobble them up without hesitation. ;)
So is it/them/bots desired outcome to try to hold the sp here or push it down further?

I have been thinking it will drop to mid 80s. I mean, I’ve prepared myself for that, but I bloody hope not.

Then there is the flip side of a bomb dropping any day.

Curious on thoughts.

Reactions: 1 users

Getupthere

Regular

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20

1646821320840.png

What's the cautionary note that's added at the end of share performance stats:
Past performance is not a guarantee for future revenue.
-especially when the rug is being pulled from under your feet.

Nvidia is really good at image processing - but Akida is excellent at image processing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
View attachment 2384
What's the cautionary note that's added at the end of share performance stats:
Past performance is not a guarantee for future revenue.
-especially when the rug is being pulled from under your feet.

Nvidia is really good at image processing - but Akida is excellent at image processing.
Re: R-Car V4H

Just to add to my previous post, for comparison, here are the V3H and V4H block diagrams:
View attachment 2379

View attachment 2380
V3H has a CNN hardware accelerator

V4H has CNN-IP with 2 MB memory.

Has anyone seen anybody offering CNN-IP hardware licences?

PS: You can limit your search if the pre-condition of that "anybody" is:
having a licence agreement with Renesas.

• Fire
Re: R-Car V4H

Just to add to my previous post, for comparison, here are the V3H and V4H block diagrams:
View attachment 2379

View attachment 2380
V3H has a CNN hardware accelerator

V4H has CNN-IP with 2 MB memory.

Has anyone seen anybody offering CNN-IP hardware licences?

PS: You can limit your search if the pre-condition of that "anybody" is:
having a licence agreement with Renesas.
http://www.renesas.com/r-car-V4H

The link is Renesas write up about the V4H. It just popped up on my LinkedIn.

Enjoy!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Kachoo

Regular
Hope all you folks are well.

Been busy working so I check in just to see if anything new is coming. Seems like people are getting down again. Well I must say I'm not to sure about all the global issues and see the markets to be shaky. But from past experience I have seen good little companies out perform the index.

Volatility has to be expected in a company the size of BRN but what I like and instills confidence is that the company is growing. We should have over 100 staff year end and that speaks more then the current sp.

Don't let the world negativity bring you down humans are forward and positive looking. This will be a blip a year or so down the road. Markets did run alittle hot and that brings things in check but focus on the company and not the SP and you will be well rewarded imo.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users
This is MegaChip’s mission:

FY2021 Management Policy​

May 2021
Under the following basic policies, the MegaChips Group intends to accelerate its medium- to long-term growth by strengthening its revenue base and concentrating its management resources on, among other fields, the in-vehicle device, industrial equipment, telecommunications infrastructure, energy control, and robotics fields, which are expected to grow in the future.
  • In the ASIC business, which is our core business, we will strengthen the sales force by proactively promoting a customer-oriented and proposal-based business and strive to improve quality and develop new technology. We will also strengthen our business base by providing optimal solutions in response to customers' needs by focusing on information coordination and securing a manufacturing infrastructure in order to fulfill our responsibility as a part of the supply chain.
  • We will promote business structure transformation for long-term sustainable growth by concentrating our management resources by targeting, among other fields, the in-vehicle device, industrial equipment, telecommunications infrastructure, energy control, and robotics fields, where rapid market expansion is expected.
  • To create new businesses with a view to long-term growth, we will promote the launch of new businesses by strengthening the infrastructure of the Group’s North American base, promoting joint R&D of cutting-edge technologies with U.S. universities, and establishing a CVC (corporate venture capital) fund to promote strategic alliances and business investments with start-up companies with cutting-edge technologies and ideas, mainly in the U.S.
  • In order to support long-term growth through business structure transformation and the fostering of new businesses, we will strengthen our management base so that we can flexibly and quickly respond to changes in the business environment by implementing measures to strengthen our financial base, and building a personnel system and promoting gender diversity measures in order to make the most of our diverse human resources, including women, and to maximize their abilities

• Love
Reactions: 19 users

JoMo68

Regular
Hi Melbourne chippers, just a reminder about our catchup at the Harlow rooftop bar in Richmond next Tuesday night (15th) at 6.30. Looks like they kick us out at 8.30 (although that might be a hangover from covid) but we can always move downstairs or to another bar nearby. If you haven’t already, can you confirm on the ‘Melbourne catchup’ thread if you’re attending. Looking forward to it!

• Wow
  • Love

Neuromorphia

fact collector

Great video. I like the "NVIDIA is branching out into edge computing" part the best at 1m30sec

Reminds me of this interview...with Al and Rob Telson discuss Brainchip and Edge at 28min35sec

Al: "Who is your biggest competitor?"

Rob Telson: "There are a lot of great companies that are designing and have developed applications and devices to support AI in the future. I think that when you look at the company that has really seen some success incorporating AI into active working products it’s the big guy that’s developed GPU’S and that is NVIDIA. But what they’re doing doesn’t support the edge devices of the future, and that’s where we strongly believe two things. Number one we don’t see companies like that as a competitor. We actually see them as a partner where we can compliment what they have started and what they're doing, and our technology can work side by side in those environments or it can work independent in those environments."

It would be a great partnership. NVIDIA + brainchip!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
So that was amusing.

Been sniffing round TSMC & just did a search on Akida & snips of flow as below.....the only result is about their 28nm chip, click on and new page just gives rundown on the chip. Akida as a word doesn't show up but links to the chip size that Brainchip using.....bugger....nothing else....sneaky :sneaky:

1646833324118.png

1646833667231.png

1646833795317.png

Reactions: 18 users

edski

Emerged
Where did you get that video of me Rocket? Is there no privacy?

PS: Be very careful if you are going to attempt this maneuver, I've only just recovered from the burn marks that the bowl left around my neck.
Heh....you are very lucky that your head did not "fall off" . Did that get stuck when you went into the toilet to hurl, or is this the latest Tik-Tok stunt?

Gloria

Emerged
Hi it's good to see some familiar names on this site. I have just found this site and already looking a bit better then how ugly the other site has become.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

butcherano

Regular
Strong recovery on the overseas markets last night. The DAX and CAC were up almost 8%. The Dow and Nasdaq currently up 2% and 3.5% respectively.

And Brainchip in Germany and the US both sitting on A$1.13.

Can’t hurt our chances for another green day here today…(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Time to turn this big ship around, $1.16 aud just over 9% rise on the dax good night on the nasdaq 4% rise, looking for $1.20ish today, A top 20 holdings would be good to see if anyone can put it up to see if they were still accumulating or held solid through this temp pain.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

M_C

Founding Member
These big tech players are right until they are wrong. Intel was right for a long time but now they are struggling. Facebook now trying to reinvent itself as Meta was right until it is now wrong and is loosing market share and trying to reinvent itself. These huge companies come and go and get it wrong in the end. Apple had a dark period. Far too many to mention in the tech space but Nokia springs to mind. Incumbency carries as much risk as being new and revolutionary. LeCunn is wedded to his historical position. Others have no idea because it was not taught in university when they obtained their degrees 20 or 30 years ago. Conventional wisdom is a greater inhibitor of innovation.

The facts are that Mercedes, NASA, Valeo and Vorago are early adopters and Renesas and MegaChips have licenced the IP. Nanose and Biotome are impressed enough to take Brainchip on as a strategic partner. The product is real. The product is in the market place. Brainchip is now shipping it to universities for academics to play with. Intel and IBM have been trying to do what Brainchip has achieved. Socionext, Eastronics, Saleslink have been convinced that AKIDA technology has a role to play. Not to mention Information Systems Laboratories have broken cover admitting they have been an EAP and together with Brainchip are developing a radar solution for the US Airforce under a research grant.

About a month ago I was reading an article about the presently accepted theory of our expanding Universe. The scientist and philosopher who was writing the article was actually making the point that though the present theory stacks up and he believes it if he were to be born 100 million years from now the expanding universe would have expanded to such an extent that absent current knowledge and measurements the other universes that can be presently seen with existing technology will be so far away that they will no longer exist in the sense they will be beyond the range of scientists to see them or the signals they emit.

So that scientists in 100 million years will if all present knowledge is lost will necessarily need a different theoretical construct and will come to an entirely different conclusion. The point he is making is that current scientists do not know what they do not know and thus things may have occurred in the past that should be in their models but are not and never will be.

The AKIDA technology did not exist before Peter van der Made existed. He has manufactured out of thin air the science underpinning it and why it works and that science is patent protected and covered by trade secrets. It is impossible for others like LeCunn to actually comment because he can only have flawed data. It is very simple. If I give you a phone without a sim card you cannot make a telephone call. If I give you sand with out cement you cannot make concrete. Flawed and or incomplete data does not allow you to analyse or test a scientific theory. To this very day many of Einstein's theories are still to be tested because they were too advanced for existing technology to replicate but he so far continues to be correct.

If Sir Winston Churchill and the British people had believed their competitors about their chances Germany, Italy and Japan would have won the Second World War. Competitors have a vested interest in denying the strengths of their competitors.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Changing his tune?

TechTalks: Meta’s Yann LeCun on his vision for human-level AI.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

butcherano

Regular
Strong recovery on the overseas markets last night. The DAX and CAC were up almost 8%. The Dow and Nasdaq currently up 2% and 3.5% respectively.

And Brainchip in Germany and the US both sitting on A$1.13.

Can’t hurt our chances for another green day here today…(y)
Closing price of A$1.17 for Brainchip in Germany and the US...+11%... [edit - this was 5min before the close!...settled back to +7% and +9% on the close]

And Sean just finished his preso for the Q1 investor summit. Sounded good...similar to his last preso but getting a lot more polished. I didn't pick up anything new unfortunately. Some good questions towards the end, but Sean is quite good at answering without giving anything away.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom