BRN Discussion Ongoing

cosors

👀
I can never get enough of it, just great!
Screenshot_2022-10-22-22-50-11-13_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

___
Sorry I forgot the sentence in front the CPU
Screenshot_2022-10-22-22-53-29-00_f541918c7893c52dbd1ee5d319333948.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Anil Mankar has quite a bromance going on there with Stuart Ryan even having his work anniversaries noted in his diary. WOW. I wonder what Mrs. Anil thinks? 😂🤡🤣

Or do you think this has something to do with Blu Wireless adopting AKIDA technology solutions @MC🐠 😁

Yep you do. That’s why you put up the last slide and the reference to Renesas. 😎👍

I’m convinced.🤣🍾🎉🥂🎣

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 55 users

Foxdog

Regular
With all this dot joining going on one requires a prediction on how many numbers there will be before the dot in our share price, let's say by end 2024 😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

Too small to read on my phone, but did see Brainchip mentioned in this book

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Pierre is a shareholder, I know him
Well I hope he is pushing Akida into as many products as possible at motherson!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
With all this dot joining going on one requires a prediction on how many numbers there will be before the dot in our share price, let's say by end 2024 😉
Christmas 2024 that leaves plenty of time to leave the country so I will go with approximately $20.00 on the basis that all the automotive engagements have started to kick in revenue and full year 2022 closes with Brainchip achieving going concern status.

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 45 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
Christmas 2024 that leaves plenty of time to leave the country so I will go with approximately $20.00 on the basis that all the automotive engagements have started to kick in revenue and full year 2022 closes with Brainchip achieving going concern status.

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That'll do very nicely, thankyou FF. If this year is anything to go by then Christmas 2024 will be upon us before we know it 😀

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
6G communication is evolving the current communication networking system smartly. Nayak & Patgiri [1], [2] envision the diverse future possibilities of 6G application in various domains, where 5G is the foundation for building the next generation of communication technology; for example, intelligent vehicles, Internet of Things, and savvy urban areas [10]. Although 5G has yet to be deployed worldwide and get experience at this time, researchers have turned their attention to the 6G communication framework [11]. In addition, the researchers have started working on integrating the 6G communication networks with AI’s capabilities to provide ubiquitous and reliable communication. Thus, it is becoming the backbone of the digital transformation of society [9], [12]. 6G communication technology provisions the connection with everything by integrating various technologies and applications. It also supports holographic, haptic, and underwater technologies. It will strengthen the Internet of Everything such as the Internet of Industrial Things, Internet of Medical Things, Internet of Nano-Things, etc. [7], [8], [13]. Therefore, the 6G communication technology can fulfill its promises with the help of advanced AI.

2. 6G core technologies​

6G communication is all about sixth-sense communication. It will be a three-dimensional technology, particularly time, space, and frequency. 6G will truly be an artificial intelligence-driven communication.

AI-powered network management to control the fast monitoring system. Implementing several cloud services, network virtualization, and other individual components could simplify some activities. Still, it leads to more fragmentation in the long run and an increased need to regulate tools. 6G will help us to build and modify that advanced toolkit. Edge AI over management system would handle the complex integration in a hierarchical order [5].

Hi @equanimous

I have no doubt that AKIDA technology has a place with 6G but as far as 5G is concerned I know there was a presentation involving Brainchip and another where the need for intelligent nodes in 5G networks featured.

I assume it must have been a Rob Telson podcast and at the moment leaning towards the DELL Technologies Rob Lincourt interview.

Logically though we do not need an industry expert to tell us that bandwidth is just like a highway.

You build a new highway and this just encourages people to buy a car and drive on it and eventually it becomes congested.

You provide bandwidth to people and they buy extra devices to connect to it and it eventually becomes congested.

Just like widening roads increasing bandwidth is expensive and time consuming.

So those who manage roads rather than adding lanes add buses to reduce the numbers of cars to allow traffic to flow and thereby increase capacity through reducing vehicle movements and encourage working from home and flexible work hours to distribute demand.

In the same way bandwidth is increased by using accelerators to compress data and offering different rates for off peak use.

This is where AKIDA comes in it allows the equivalent solution to working from home by processing at the 5G node and localising decision making reducing the need for data to move back and forth taking up bandwidth.

Decisions regarding routing which are constantly required are enormous consumers of bandwidth but can be removed almost entirely as any information AKIDA does need to exchange will be in the form of meta data and will likely not require a return signal.

Any form of networked communication system can be enhanced by localised node intelligence be it 6G, 5G, 4G, 3G or wireless.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Why would Mercedes vehicles feature more prominently in this Blu Wireless video???

Perhaps Mercedes loaned them their private test track for the trial cause Anil Mankar asked nicely after all he charmed that warehouse guy at Samsung into lending Brainchip DVS cameras and fridges.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Why would Mercedes vehicles feature more prominently in this Blu Wireless video???

Perhaps Mercedes loaned them their private test track for the trial cause Anil Mankar asked nicely after all he charmed that warehouse guy at Samsung into lending Brainchip DVS cameras and fridges.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Just had a thought would secure
data transfer AKIDA chip to AKIDA chip via accelerated meta data be of assistance to Blu Wireless when servicing the connected needs of high speed transportation.

I do hate how AKIDA’s ubiquitous nature makes excluding it from any and all applications very difficult for an old technophobe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
data transfer AKIDA chip to AKIDA chip via accelerated meta data be of assistance to Blu Wireless when servicing the connected needs of high speed transportation.

I do hate how AKIDA’s ubiquitous nature makes excluding it from any and all applications very difficult for an old technophobe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
In 2018 according to Google there was over 64 million kilometres of paved roads in the world.

At 4 AKIDA chips to a kilometre that is a lot of chips Blu Wireless would need to cover the needs of automotive. Add in an AKIDA chip in every connected vehicle and that becomes a very large number???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TopCat

Regular
In 2018 according to Google there was over 64 million kilometres of paved roads in the world.

At 4 AKIDA chips to a kilometre that is a lot of chips Blu Wireless would need to cover the needs of automotive. Add in an AKIDA chip in every connected vehicle and that becomes a very large number???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Maybe we could give them a bulk order discount 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

The Pope

Regular
Do we now think Akida is with TDK and making products now?
Refer below attachments and like by Chris Stevens.

Attachments

• 1666482441800.jpeg
    1666482441800.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 3E9EB9DB-790F-4A93-A7F8-277D888F604F.jpeg
    3E9EB9DB-790F-4A93-A7F8-277D888F604F.jpeg
    281 KB · Views: 133
  • DF69534B-7ED4-4E51-B729-193CA6586724.jpeg
    DF69534B-7ED4-4E51-B729-193CA6586724.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
@Diogenese I literally have no idea what this means but is is good for BrainChip?

79FEC325-62BA-4719-89BB-C8E721790DD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
@Diogenese I literally have no idea what this means but is is good for BrainChip?

View attachment 19749

I am pretty sure he is saying Intel, AMD & others are on the wrong track. That they have ignored power use in favour of processing power which anyone can do but on their present trajectory they will be selling ovens not semiconductors because of how hot they are running because of the power they consume.

He is then asking can they work out how to reduce power consumption and by implication if not will they survive. Reducing power consumption for them is going to be difficult.

He is setting the stage ready for AKIDA to emerge from the wings to rapturous applause.

In my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Not sure , but the following is a subsidiary of TDK. Probably not Akida IP involved but posting so the great mind of Diogenese and others can have a look .

October 18, 2022
ICsense, a TDK Group Company and independent subsidiary that focuses on the supply of application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs) and custom chip design services, has started mass production of a new chemical sensor interface ASIC.
The custom IC was developed for inclusion in a wearable design and is now being produced in large volumes to meet demand requirements. This project was undertaken for a large US-based client. It is expected that several hundred million units will be shipped over the coming 4 years.
ICsense was selected for the project because of the company’s long track record of developing/manufacturing high-performance sensor readout ICs, alongside its vast industrialization experience.
“We are proud to announce the successful ramp-up of this high-runner,” explains Bram De Muer, co-founder and CEO, ICsense. “Playing a pivotal role in the end-product, the custom chip was developed exclusively for this client. The design needed to be ultra-low power, due to it being incorporated into a battery-powered system. Our team succeeded in reaching a power consumption level of only a few µA in full measurement mode, which is currently state-of-the-art for this type of sensor.”
The ASIC contains an ISO15693-compliant NFC transceiver. Data from the ultra-high-accuracy sensor readout is transferred wirelessly to mobile devices. The customer was looking to integrate all functionality into an ASIC, in order to lower cost and save area, as the wearable design had very limited space available.
ICsense has taped (i.e. sent to the foundry) over 150 designs since its foundation in 2004. About 80% of these designs are for high-reliability markets such as medical and automotive. As the most prominent ASIC design house in Europe, ICsense employs close to 100 in-house design engineers at its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium and design center in Ghent.
“We see a steep increase in the number of ASIC requests, also as a result of the global chip shortage and accelerating digitalization and focus on customer experience. Customers are looking for supply certainty and develop their own exclusive ASIC,” De Muer continues. “In contrast to value chain aggregators or design houses, we have all the necessary expertise in-house to support mass production. This includes analog and digital design teams, test and product engineers and full in-house ATE test development capabilities.”
About ICsense
ICsense, an independent subsidiary of the TDK Group, is Europe’s premier IC design company. ICsense’s core business is ASIC development and supply and custom IC design services. ICsense has the largest fab-independent European design group with world-class expertise in analog, digital, mixed-signal and high-voltage IC design. The company develops and supplies customer exclusive ASIC solutions for the automotive, medical, industrial and consumer market compliant with ISO9001, ISO13485, IEC61508-ISO26262.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
A quick look on their website I can only find analogue processing being discussed but as we know the NDA’s mean those who want them keep the whole thing under wraps.

For me it is a no evidence beyond the like by Chris Stevens but as RobbTelson said as he sat listening to all the presentations all he could think was AKIDA could improve this solution.

Perhaps Chris Stevens is similarly afflicted.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That's why the ogre retired.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
I am pretty sure he is saying Intel, AMD & others are on the wrong track. That they have ignored power use in favour of processing power which anyone can do but on their present trajectory they will be selling ovens not semiconductors because of how hot they are running because of the power they consume.

He is then asking can they work out how to reduce power consumption and by implication if not will they survive. Reducing power consumption for them is going to be difficult.

He is setting the stage ready for AKIDA to emerge from the wings to rapturous applause.

In my opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
in your face suck it GIF by Heute-Show

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom