BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
Just to make what I am saying absolutely clear I am starting with the Pitt Street Research fair value of $1.50 and adding 2 cents for each of the 18 points which = 36 cents to arrive at $1.86 at least. Compared with $200 I do sound like a downramper. LOL FF

Attachments

• boys we got a troll.jpg
    boys we got a troll.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
The other day Ford’s brain machine interface was discussed with the discovery of its patent for detecting driver alertness and reaction from Brain activity and or muscle response now over on the Mercedes thread Alfie Posted the following link for Mercedes:

I said it the other day the only way this can happen efficiently is with a processor that can recognise spike patterns. We know this is how Neuralink is doing this for Mr. Musk and as I said the crossovers has led many to wonder if Neuralink might be using AKIDA technology.

Is it not just too much of a coincidence that both Ford and Mercedes are doing similar things at the same time as they are working with Brainchip.

As Dio said and all this for just $1.05.

True value should be $1.50 according to Pitt Street Research and since then we have had at least the following:
1. Almost a doubling of staff and larger offices and more staff to come;
2. The release of four commercial ready to buy COTS;
3. The new CEO Sean Hehir
4. The new Head of Marketing Jerome Nadel
5. The confirmation that all 15 EAPs look likely to convert;
6. The licence with MegaChips
7. The very successful capital call on LDA Capital;
8. A great looking annual report showing $49 million in the bank;
9. A 4C showing revenue increasing;
10. Validation unsolicited from Mercedes Benz;
11. Confirmation that Mercedes Benz, Valeo, NASA & Vorago have moved from being simple EAPs to being Early Adopters;
12. Confirmation that Renesas will be releasing MCUs this year with AKIDA technology on board;
13. Go to market readiness of MegaChips with trained staff out there selling AKIDA edge technology;
14. A new Chair of the Board Mr. Viana completing the Brainchip ARM management and strategic plan;
15. The appointment of a highly qualified Australian director;
16. Confirmation that the AKD2000 design is complete and on schedule;
17. The reveal that Brainchip has been awarded research and development grants by the Western Australian and Federal Governments and has had an endorsement by the WA Chief Scientist; and
18. The research grant from the US Airforce for the AKIDA radar project.

Clearly at an average value of 2 cents a point x18 points BRNASX should now be sitting at $1.86 at least.

S1.05 cents is irrational.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I've said it before FF your on Fire, somebody call the Fire Brigade!
balling lets go GIF by WNBA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Yeah…but to be clear I don’t see it as a negative. It’s just a mathematical relationship. The fundamental value of a company is its market cap. We could just as easily consolidate our SOI and be sitting on a sp of $17.60 with 100m SOI and the same market cap we have today. The only difference is that you’d own less shares but each one would be more valuable. It would still be the same portfolio value and the company would still have the same upside.
Amazon has apparently decided on a twenty for one share split. In their case with a single share costing around $2,800 and fractional share ownership not being that popular they are looking to increase liquidity by reducing individual share purchases to around $140.00 A SHARE.

The interesting thing is that since the announcement the share price has increased 10 percent.

I have said it before and I will no doubt say even after I am officially certified as demented the only ones who benefit from a small number of shares on issue are institutions because they can price out ordinary retail.

Amazon is a living example of this to the point where liquidity has become an issue.

If you are like me a retail investor you should thank your lucky stars that Brainchip has 1.7 billion shares on issue as it has made it possible for large numbers of us to potentially change our financial futures and even create generational wealth.

My rock solid opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Baisyet

Regular
Yeah…but to be clear I don’t see it as a negative. It’s just a mathematical relationship. The fundamental value of a company is its market cap. We could just as easily consolidate our SOI and be sitting on a sp of $17.60 with 100m SOI and the same market cap we have today. The only difference is that you’d own less shares but each one would be more valuable. It would still be the same portfolio value and the company would still have the same upside.
Other thing Bucherano how will our Sp impact if the institutional investor comes on board? thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

mkm109

Regular
I've had the odd stick that has 10 bagged over time and none of them had anywhere near the potential that BRN has. My humble opinion is that BRN can at least go 10x it's current high of $2.34. A SP of $23.40 at some point in the near future (5years?) - totally conceivable. I own Cochlear shares as well and although a completely different company/product their technologically advanced hearing devices have set them apart and has seen a steady increase in SP - regularly hovering above $200 (for basically developing and selling hearing devices). There is no reason why someday BRN with its revolutionary and groundbreaking tech won't reach a SP well above $200. Imagine also if the company patents are successful in preventing the competition from developing a similar product. Imagine if the only way to take advantage of edge AI for the next 10 or 15 years is to have AKIDA in your devices. You'll be telling your Grandkids that you bought BRN shares for $1.58 and they won't believe you 😄

This, of course, is all in my opinion and I have no idea what the future holds for BRN. Nonetheless I'm pretty excited to be a holder 🤗

butcherano

Regular
Amazon has apparently decided on a twenty for one share split. In their case with a single share costing around $2,800 and fractional share ownership not being that popular they are looking to increase liquidity by reducing individual share purchases to around $140.00 A SHARE.

The interesting thing is that since the announcement the share price has increased 10 percent.

I have said it before and I will no doubt say even after I am officially certified as demented the only ones who benefit from a small number of shares on issue are institutions because they can price out ordinary retail.

Amazon is a living example of this to the point where liquidity has become an issue.

If you are like me a retail investor you should thank your lucky stars that Brainchip has 1.7 billion shares on issue as it has made it possible for large numbers of us to potentially change our financial futures and even create generational wealth.

My rock solid opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yeah actually I was just reading the same article about Amazon. I’m looking forward to the day we need to do a stock split because our share price is perceived as being too high!…. It’s amazing how often a share price will rise after a stock split just because of the psychology…a smaller number suddenly seems cheap, even though nothing else has changed….

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

mkm109

Regular
Remember that Cochlear could also use Akida IP in their products. There are many AI application that fit in this space
So BRN could also be making $ from Cochlear success in the not too distant future :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

butcherano

Regular
Other thing Bucherano how will our Sp impact if the institutional investor comes on board? thanks
I’d like to think that by the time the typical institutional investors figure out what a neuromorphic chip is, our share price will be multiples above what it is today and they’ll just push it up even higher when they buy in…

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users
Remember that Cochlear could also use Akida IP in their products. There are many AI application that fit in this space
So BRN could also be making $ from Cochlear success in the not too distant future :)
Yes Brainchip and choices. I remember the first time I went to Hawaii. Our children wanted an ice cream. Well the first problem was which ice cream parlour/shop/vendor and once that was decided there was cabinet after cabinet of different ice cream flavours which could be had as singles, doubles, in a tub (small, medium, large, jumbo).

Then you could take scoop of vanilla and combine it 71 times with 71 other flavours.

There were so many possible combinations that having an ice cream every day for the rest of my life I would never have been able to try every possible combination and this is before I moved from having it in a waffle cone to a plain cone to each of the four buckets.

This is the same insane use case for Brainchip’s AKIDA technology but what is worse about AKIDA technology ice cream has a finite use case but AKIDA has the ability to disrupt industries that do not yet exist.

And at $1.05 a share a bloody lot cheaper than ice cream in Hawaii.
Which thanks to Covid I am well behind on my failed plan to try as many as possible before the end. Thankfully Covid did not stop me buying Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

JK200SX

Regular
JK i just looked up Megachips on Safari Brainchip comes up on the Megachips home page under AI
Can you please post a screenshot of the search results as I still can't get it to come up?

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I think daimler/mercedes have been waiting for the SOC, now that it's in production I think it's full steam ahead and BRN are going to get a nice slice of this pie 🥮

That's would be a major boost for BRN revenue stream.

It's great to be a shareholder.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Jefwilto

Regular

Attachments

• CBC64C59-ED4E-4834-BF72-F9620518B1AD.png
    CBC64C59-ED4E-4834-BF72-F9620518B1AD.png
    756.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 051B9EBE-CF66-4493-AA47-5E41D8C227C6.png
    051B9EBE-CF66-4493-AA47-5E41D8C227C6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
  • 044D992C-6C01-4FAC-87EB-80F31DF44EC3.png
    044D992C-6C01-4FAC-87EB-80F31DF44EC3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 67
  • Fire

JK200SX

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for that.
No matter what combination of "Megachips" and "Brainchip" I put into the search bar, I can't get the webpage https://megachips.com/artificial-intelligence-machine-learning/ to list?
I just tried MegaChips AND Ai and this link was provided:

Which takes you to the BRN entry.
FF

Reactions: 6 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular

FF
Hi FF, Yes thanks, I've tried that. However, why wont a search on google of "megachips" & "brainchip" take you to that page?

• Sad

JK200SX

Regular
Hi FF, Yes thanks, I've tried that. However, why wont a search on google of "megachips" & "brainchip" take you to that page?
If I perform this search in google:

site:megachips.com + "brainchip"

it returns the following results:

1646958956748.png

I still can't get it to show the page:

The reason I'm bringing this up is because I'm sure a lot of the 1000 eyes are doing a lot of searching to join all the dots, but the example above shows that we may be missing what we want in the searches.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Deena

Regular

FF
I see that Magachips have taken a stake in Quadric. I wonder if they would also like to take a stake in Brainchip ... if they could.
That may be quite difficult :cool:

• Thinking

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
At the risk of being accused of having a one-track mind, I'm going to bring up Cerence again.

I was browsing through a press release from the 9th August 21 and it says that Cerence "today announced a new quarterly record: the start-of-production (SOP) of its industry-leading automotive technologies in 61 new car models from 16 global automakers in its Q3 2021".

It goes on to state "This milestone signals ongoing adoption of Cerence’s conversational AI solutions for mobility and a new wave of integrated in-car assistant experiences that will soon be available to consumers. The achievement spans 32 brands from many of the most recognizable names in the global automotive industry, including BMW, Ford, GM, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, Honda, Renault, Stellantis, Toyota, and Volkswagen Group as well as leading Chinese OEMs BJEV, Chery, Geely, Great Wall Motors, Human Horizons, and SAIC."

Now we know that Cerence knows that it's BrainChip's Akida that enables 5 to10 times better performance and efficiency than conventional voice control systems. How do we know this? Because Mercedes have unequivocally stated this much in regards to the operation of its MBUX infotainment system. So what I am going to suggest is that it would be extremely unlikely and in my opinion completely unheard of if Cerence wouldn't continue to float out this winning formula/collaboration for other brands for their future EV models, rather than risk losing customers by offering an alternative, outdated, inefficient voice control system?

The second point I was going to make is about time-frames by which we can expect to see Akida hit the EV market in a really big way and that comes from an extract I found in an article by Kirsten Korosec dated 11 Janaury 22 in which she says "And then there is Mercedes-Benz and its EQXX concept. This isn’t meant to be your typical we’ll-never-see-this-again concept car.The EQXX is meant to showcase what the automaker’s electric future will look like and includes a ton of tech and features, which Markus Schäfer, a board member of Daimler AG and CTO of Mercedes-Benz AG, told me will show up in vehicles beginning in 2024".
Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 11.56.15 am.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 11.43.26 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 11.43.26 am.png
    153 KB · Views: 34
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe this model is using AKIDA?
First time I've heard using hand gestures 🤔

I thought maybe the Maybach could have Akida in it, first time I've seen hand gesture mentioned .. 🤔

Also known as the Mercedes-Benz User Experience system (MBUX) is the infotainment system which also features a wide range of vehicle systems and sensors data. A combination of 5-different OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) screens integrated perfectly is the MBUX interface which helps the passengers to control nearly every function with just hand gestures.

They also have a fully electric version coming, but I can't find anything about the compute of the car ..

Now this article pricked my ears, is it a hint to what's coming or just a coincidence that they talk about the 5 senses ? 🤔

Manufacturer's note: Do not lick your Daimler

• Haha
Top Bottom