BRN Ann: Response to ASX Price Query - 6th May 2022, 2:28pm

annb0t

Top 20
BRN Ann: Response to ASX Price Query
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 6th May 2022, 2:28pm

>>> Read announcement: Google: BRN Market Announcements

Reactions: 2 users
How ridiculous the ASX is! Speeding ticket on a 10% rise. ugh. Oh well, could mean some good news is coming.

Reactions: 5 users

Doz

Regular
Once again we retail shareholders get a little glimpse every now and again on how our markets operate . This price query was most likely instigated by those who currently have large short positions , hitting the panic button . It is a last known emergency brake , once again facilitated by the ASX . Did any else happen to notice that no such price query was forthcoming on the declining share price from $2.34 to $0.92 ? It just didn’t matter how many times I requested for one .

All in my opinion ……

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Rskiff

Regular
May be the company should query the query

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Doz

Regular
Below is an extract of the correspondence between myself and the ASX . At the time I thought that the provided reasons supplied by the ASX required further probing , so I continued seeking answers . Unfortunately , my endeavours ultimately remained unanswered, as correspondence between the parties was discontinued due to some other line of questioning also bundled within the same complaint .

All in my opinion …..
1651815684206.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

LexLuther77

Regular
The ASX are mugs. Corrupt af imo. Love BRN's abruptness in anewering lol

Reactions: 10 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
The ASX are mugs. Corrupt af imo. Love BRN's abruptness in anewering lol
You can tell they've had a gut full and patience with the ASX is running short.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 118

I wonder if it was jim trott from the vicar of dibly that replied to the asx on Friday and was meant to say yes, or was that no, now knowing there might have been a leak regarding the arm recent developments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom