Brainchip weds Megachips

Perhaps

Regular
Been a while I had a look at the MegaChips website. That IP Portfolio looks pretty interesting by now. Seems there will be some new features in the next generation of digital cameras. Remember, one of the two biggest digital camera companies of Japan is MegaChips customer:

Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 12-32-00 MegaChips Corporation Intellectual Property (IP) Portfolio.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

stuart888

Regular
Also on the MegaChips website and linkedin are 3 companies not mentioned directly on the TSE. Just before the Brainchip announced partnership, in mid 2021, MegaChips invested in (1) SiliconBrite and formed a partnership with (2) Motus-Labs.

On the Linkedin, MegaChips wrote "Our partners at Brainchip partnered with (3) Globalsemi to develop a white paper on Edge AI...".

1-2-3 more dots to keep an eye on?

1661357166841.png

1661357340470.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Perhaps

Regular
Don't know if this ever was discussed previously, at least I can't find anything in this thread. MegaChips is a tight partner of Cadence since 2008.

Actual confirmation of the partnership:

Actual Cadence customer list:

So MegaChips uses Cadence silicon for many years as base of their developments. After the incoming MegaChips payments it seems to be clear there is a marriage between Cadence and Brainchip technology happening. This opens so many doors, hard to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Don't know if this ever was discussed previously, at least I can't find anything in this thread. MegaChips is a tight partner of Cadence since 2008.

So MegaChips uses Cadence silicon for many years as base of their developments. After the incoming MegaChips payments it seems to be clear there is a marriage between Cadence and Brainchip technology happening. This opens so many doors, hard to believe.
Good old Rob Telson loves to talk about his time working at Cadence too! He surely has a couple of mates still there that like the look of Akida 😉

Reactions: 11 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Yeah wow, what an ecosystem they have, or should I say we have. Truly mind blowing.
Shocked Cosmo Kramer GIF

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom