annb0t

Top 20
BET Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 4C
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 28th Oct 2022, 8:49am

>>> Read announcement: Google: BET Market Announcements

7SOL

Emerged
It’s always weird that no one on this forum seems to comment on updates like this.
Too many bonuses/costs for staff for a stock that’s in the gutter. Need to focus on executing what they have on their plate well, to avoid more of the various f ups we’ve seen this year with website launches etc. in most companies people get fired for stuff ups like that not rewarded.

I guess there will a nicely controlled online agm in the future where not difficult/ appropriate questions make it through to question time.
Most shorted stock on the asx and I suspect now it may have a lot to do with the way people see management burning cash and handing out shares and bonuses on the themselves.

Happy to hear alternative view points. How do we expect this to be improved by the next quarterly?

fbbandco

Emerged
Where is Reg.........Havent seen him for a while? Any coincidence between the poor 4c and his disappearance for the last week?

Hume201

Emerged
It’s always weird that no one on this forum seems to comment on updates like this.
Too many bonuses/costs for staff for a stock that’s in the gutter. Need to focus on executing what they have on their plate well, to avoid more of the various f ups we’ve seen this year with website launches etc. in most companies people get fired for stuff ups like that not rewarded.

I guess there will a nicely controlled online agm in the future where not difficult/ appropriate questions make it through to question time.
Most shorted stock on the asx and I suspect now it may have a lot to do with the way people see management burning cash and handing out shares and bonuses on the themselves.

Happy to hear alternative view points. How do we expect this to be improved by the next quarterly?
Is the Spring carnival the spring board. Aquisitions have been made, people put in pace, bonuses paid. Are the books now square ready for the spring.

I think we can all agree that the US is hard slog. They simply just do not like change and it takes so bloody long for anything to change.

And ok there have been a few glitches, but in comparison are they on the same scale as Optus and Medibank. ???

It will take time, perhaps a lot longer then People are willing to wait. The fundamentals are there, the supplier of picks and shovels to the global racing industry.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom