AVZ Discussion 2022

Will today be the day? Would you think they'd discuss it in such a forum?

Screenshot_20220402-113348_Chrome.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Thaz

Regular
After a long 18 hours, my wife finally gave birth to our first child!

Wasn't able to monitor avz throughout the day, so imagine my surprise when the share price hit $1.30 when I checked after hours!

People are complaining that the mining licence hasn't been dropped, but after having a scare after the bub popped out, you kinda realise there are more important things to be worries about in life.

Happy weekend all and hope all is well.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 31 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Wasn't able to monitor avz throughout the day, so imagine my surprise when the share price hit $1.30 when I checked after hours!

People are complaining that the mining licence hasn't been dropped, but after having a scare after the bub popped out, you kinda realise there are more important things to be worries about in life.

Congrats to you! Name him Nigel by any chance?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

Frank

Top 20

Thanks Thaz

Congratulations #.jpg

What about Nigella if it's a Girl :love:

Or Felix if it's a Boy :unsure:

All the Best 👶

Frank :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

blu

Regular

Congrats!

Reactions: 3 users

Hudnut

Regular
Congrats to you! Name him Nigel by any chance?

Nah, If it was Nige he'd still be waiting. ;)

Congratulations Thaz!

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20
ASX !.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

LEFOOL

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20

Nice one Thaz, Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

That is fantastic news Thaz!!! 🥳

Congratulations indeed

I'm so glad you're married and have children........it just wouldn't be fair to the rest of us blokes if you went through life happy! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Fletch77

Regular
9949B9A8-03FB-4EAF-96E3-CDF718806B7A.jpeg

Those mods shit me over there.. looks like Mr Priced in doesn‘t like the truth.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Congratulations!!

Reactions: 2 users

LEFOOL

Regular

CONGRATS MATE! give the little one some AVZ shares already ;)

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
View attachment 3712
Those mods shit me over there.. looks like Mr Priced in doesn‘t like the truth.
It's thin skinned Gareth showing his maturity.
He comes on the AVZ thread to bait and when told he is just a sorry wanker, he takes his ball and bat and runs to the moderators to complain. There are a few pathetic posters on HC with extremely thin skin, who consider themself God's gift to this world, or better.
Gareth is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Fletch77

Regular
CA7422C7-A4A9-473B-A0D8-8E9B2F587D20.jpeg

Sorry guys.. last one, I thought this would be good for a laugh on a Sunday arvo.. this one has some serious issues 😂🐸🔫

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

ptlas

Regular
View attachment 3724
Sorry guys.. last one, I thought this would be good for a laugh on a Sunday arvo.. this one has some serious issues 😂🐸🔫
Apparently he's banned from HC AVZ, but has sadly adjusted his trolling to TU a couple of my less positive charts and comments.
Same as she who cannot be named.

Very sad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Few weeks old this article, but very relevant. Apologies if already posted.

Source: https://www.znbc.co.zm/news/zambia-drc-aim-develop-electric-vehicles/

ZAMBIA, DRC AIM TO DEVELOP ELECTRIC VEHICLE BATTERIES
JOSHUA JERE
MARCH 9, 2022

Zambia and the Democratic Republic of Congo -DRC – are poised to benefit from a combined trade strategy in the development of a robust Battery Electric Vehicle and Renewable Energy Value Chain, the first of its kind in Africa.

Once completed the programme will employ thousands of Congolese and Zambians and will also boost the two countries economy.

And President HAKAINDE HICHILEMA says the DRC – Zambia joint working group on the initiative to produce battery precursors, is progressing well.

The President says this is the economic diplomacy that ZAMBIA has been talking about and soon the results will begin to show.

And President HICHILEMA hosted a delegation from the DRC at State House, that was led by that Country’s Finance Minister KAZADI KADIMA- NDUJI NICOLAS, to among other matters follow through on the deliberations of the DRC – Africa Business Forum held last year in Kinshasa.

In November last year, DRC President FELIX TSHISEKEDI invited ZAMBIA to a round table multi – stakeholder Business Forum, to foster the development of a Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Renewable Energy Value Chain and Market in Africa.

President HICHILEMA says the DRC and Zambia hold more than 70 percent of the World’s cobalt and copper reserves and yet despite this smart mineral value chain, the two countries only capture 3 percent of the global battery and Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV)
value chain.

According to the President’s facebook page and monitored by ZNBC News, President HICHILEMA said this will change.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom