AVZ Discussion 2022

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hahaha
We're not soft around here as long as the swearing is not personal attacks etc 👍

Welcome guys keep spreading the word about TSEx 🔥 Let's make this Australia's No.1 discussion forum.

And remember it's community moderated. So if a troll does enter and enough people report him/her. They will be moderated and be pending review by @zeeb0t
I have a very distinct dislike of trolls, or trolling.
I don't understand the concept, don't understand what people try to achieve by trolling, I find it an absolute waste of energy.
I don't know what a troll feels, or thinks after completing a session of trolling.

If something is being discussed and there is a disagreement, please agree to disagree.
We don't always think the same.
If we would, the world would be an awfully boring place.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

ptlas

Regular
High guys
Another HC refugee
Joined earlier, apparently I'm a ' lurker'.
When I was a kid that was a turd that wouldn't flush.
Ah well

Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
Morning All.

I look forward to learning and contributing to a decent, troll free thread :)

JAG72
Good to see you alive and well mate.
I thought I had balls, but that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Good to see you alive and well mate.
I thought I had balls, but that post.
Hi Mate, honest mistake...trying to upload a sensational pic and some how ......boom, there it was:)

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

ptlas

Regular
We will know when the ML is about to hit by the inexplicable spike! ;)
Yep, it's always in the volume.
AVZ has always been a leaky ship and it won't change with so many interests now involved.

Regarding the mining licence, those many interests make the whole thing opaque.
There's so much we'll never know let alone fully understand.
DRC internal politics, Chinese Govt. & commercial interests, Infrastructure builds, purchase of 15% to name just a few.
The good thing is though we are talking Lithium-everyone wants it, everyone needs it and AVZ has most of it.
ML will get done, I'm just not holding my breath re-Feb.
It will come and soon just not fussed if it runs on a while longer

ptlas

Regular
Hi Mate, honest mistake...trying to upload a sensational pic and some how ......boom, there it was:)
All good, I pushed it a little with Bruce yesterday-wanted mods to understand her MO and not judge each post in isolation. Seems your post may have pushed them to think it through.
Anyway, not too fussed, we're here now, though I'll keep an eye on HC.
Enough of Linda.

Reactions: 7 users

CHB

Regular
What was the post that jag did? I feel like i missed out :D

• Thinking

Rodney

Regular
So what is the process to stop the idiots from posting on here? TIA
You report them and if there is a few reports the post will be taken down until it can be looked at by the moderator. If the moderator thinks it’s down ramping without substance he or she will be given a warning and if done again will be dealt with. Negative comments are welcomed as long as they have substance. I think that’s how it works.

Spikerama

Regular
What up fellas. Came over from HC also.

Mickyb64

Regular

JAG

Top 20
111.JPG

Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
For those who have not seen the most recent interview with Nigel

https://***************.com.au/avz-minerals-asxavz-to-inject-25m-into-manono-project-2022-02-10/

Reactions: 9 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
ML not allowed to be issued before Frank's ML Bitter has fermented, bottled, been delivered, and conditioned..... 2 weeks should be enough..

Looking forward to some legitimate discussions without the uncontrolled lies and useless low-content posts from paid meat puppets.

Interesting paid article on news.com.au about WA Lithium.

Cheers,
TC.

Attachments

• #Cheers.jpg
    #Cheers.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Great to see you here Frank😁

ptlas

Regular
What was the post that jag did? I feel like i missed out :D
Posted Brucey's personal details.
You had to be there.

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
Great to see you here Frank😁
Ditto, Thanks mate :)

So why am i here you may ask :unsure:

Well, This kick in the Nuts for starters :mad:

Please consider this a warning.

HC Admin Team

Plus the fact I've always hated the New Platform ( Even though i still used the Old one on my / this old Desktop Computer tbo )

But mainly because of what happened to my / our old mate JAG and the circumstances around it :rolleyes:

So i've decided to take a stand, give HC the Flick for as long as i can, use other methods to keep in touch

See how this New "Home away from Home" goes, as i'm not a Big Fan of Twitter, Not interested in Face Time or Whats Up either tbo

I'd really like everyone on HC to Stop Posting for an Hour or 4 as a way to get their attention / change their tune / lift their game tbo

Anyway, Let's see how it pans out here for a while, see if it's infiltrated by Trolls and if it takes off like an AVZ Lithium powered Rocket 🚀

Crap, look at the time, gotta go catch up with the Count about some AVZ Ale before Bed 🥱

Bottoms Up

Cheers

Frank :cool:

#yall-come-back.jpg

#Cheers.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
Posted Brucey's personal details.
You had to be there.
Fellas, I emailed and contacted HC Admin on numerous occasions about Brucey with no response. I know others also did the same however this person, like Kikker, Jazy T, Mousey (who owes are very luxurious dinner party and full of crap) was allowed to post absolute crap...BAIT....its all about the clicks for HC.
Anyway, i was uploading a pic when for some reason her email came up.....why? Well, not sure...
Ditto, Thanks mate :)

So why am i here you may ask :unsure:

Well, This kick in the Nuts for starters :mad:

Please consider this a warning.

HC Admin Team

Plus the fact I've always hated the New Platform ( Even though i still used the Old one on my / this old Desktop Computer tbo )

But mainly because of what happened to my / our old mate JAG and the circumstances around it :rolleyes:

So i've decided to take a stand, give HC the Flick for as long as i can, use other methods to keep in touch

See how this New "Home away from Home" goes, as i'm not a Big Fan of Twitter, Not interested in Face Time or Whats Up either tbo

I'd really like everyone on HC to Stop Posting for an Hour or 4 as a way to get their attention / change their tune / lift their game tbo

Anyway, Let's see how it pans out here for a while, see if it's infiltrated by Trolls and if it takes off like an AVZ Lithium powered Rocket 🚀

Crap, look at the time, gotta go catch up with the Count about some AVZ Ale before Bed 🥱

Bottoms Up

Cheers

Frank :cool:

View attachment 864

View attachment 863
Love ya work mate......:love:

Reactions: 11 users

CHB

Regular

Top Bottom