Reactions: 1 users

Spikerama

Regular
Here's a Halloween topical one for you.

MMGA + TRICK.gif

Spikerama

Regular
Here's one to post into MMGA's twitter feed as a reply to their voting card.

MMGA Voting Card.jpg
MMGA Voting Card_02.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Spikerama

Regular
Ok so it's always bugged me that we've never had an English version of the CCK bribe tape. So I made one.

Translation is still a bit off but it's as close as I can get it after days of faffing around trying to get it right.

Youtube video is no good for twitter so there's also a direct download link you can save the raw file to your device of choice.

Happy to take feedback and constructive criticism.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD https://we.tl/t-Xa0eBnYF7r (If this is no longer active ping me and I will provide a fresh one).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Ok so it's always bugged me that we've never had an English version of the CCK bribe tape. So I made one.

Translation is still a bit off but it's as close as I can get it after days of faffing around trying to get it right.

Youtube video is no good for twitter so there's also a direct download link you can save the raw file to your device of choice.

Happy to take feedback and constructive criticism.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD https://we.tl/t-Jk5AR0fDxf (If this is no longer active ping me and I will provide a fresh one).

Fresh one required mate

JAG

Top 20

Spikerama

Regular
  • Fire

Spikerama

Regular
I've updated the DRC Penalties Counter to reflect the new penalty for those that want to use it in socials. You may have noticed that the original figure has gone down a bit but that's due to correcting the original date from April to May 5. The additional 50,000 Euros kicks in at 15th Nov.

It will rise pretty quickly.

If you are using screen shots of it the text works well on my browser at 110% zoom.

ICC Penalty Counter 20.11.2023.jpeg

JAG

Top 20
I've updated the DRC Penalties Counter to reflect the new penalty for those that want to use it in socials. You may have noticed that the original figure has gone down a bit but that's due to correcting the original date from April to May 5. The additional 50,000 Euros kicks in at 15th Nov.

It will rise pretty quickly.

If you are using screen shots of it the text works well on my browser at 110% zoom.

View attachment 50097

Hi mate, is this correct and updated with the extra 50k

Spikerama

Regular
Hi mate, is this correct and updated with the extra 50k
Yes it was adjusted when they added on the 50K. So the extra one is calculated in from the date of verdict.

Spikerama

Regular
  • Fire

Spikerama

Regular
Here's the CKK version of the Supervillain series. Both ENLISH and FRENCH version so chose your placement wisely. The other ones are a feew pages back.

Cheers

Attachments

• CKK_Artificial_Intel_ENGLISH.jpg
    CKK_Artificial_Intel_ENGLISH.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 12
  • CKK_Artificial_Intel_FRENCH.jpg
    CKK_Artificial_Intel_FRENCH.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Fire
Top Bottom