AVZ Assets for Social Media Campaign

Spikerama

Regular
Hi everyone. As requested here is a thread that will contain all the links to the assets I have been creating.
Feel free to use them throughout social media whenever and whereever you see an opportunity.

If I can make one suggestion it is if you are going to screen shot them and post the image, fiddle around with the browser size on your PC or Laptop to get the best formatting. As it will change depending on your hardware. You can do this by holding CNTRL or Command on Mac and hitting the plus or minus buttons.

And I know it's tempting to post more than one image in a post but I wouldn't recommend it with these. From experience, most people do not click through to view multiple images. And one image will be more immediately impactful because you can read the whole thing straight away rather than it be truncated and muddle the message.

I will create more assets in the coming days which will be some one sheets with snappy lines relevant to the cause that can be posted around as well. For now use these links.

Old links will remain live but let's migrate to these from now on.

DRC Lost Revenue Counters

English Version

French Version (if you use this with auto translate active in your browser you won't see it in French)

ICC Zijin vs AVZ Date Countdown

And here's a couple of posters of the Countdown. English & French
Probably only good for a couple of days and the text is a bit small but I might up date them periodically.

After them is a sort of poster I thought of which could be good as a thought starter for a few over there in DRC.
I didn't put AVZ specifically on it because it's a bit edgy so I don't want any backlash.
There's a French version and and English one. Pick your targets carefully.

Next we have The Princess of Thieves. Adèle Kayinda Mahina the MoP
It lays out the basic bottom line of the IGF Report delivered by Jules Alingete Key.
It's done in the same art direction as the Felix & Mupande one. I will do a whole campaign of this style.

Then there's the Belt and Road concept which is more of a general wake up call to DRC by casting some shade on China.
With quite a few Chinese handshakes happening over the last week it may just serve as a truthful reminder of what is really happening.

And there's also this GIF and video of Paris ICC teaser. Maybe it makes light of the situation, I don't know but it will get noticed. The vide has a sound bite of "You're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz" Next to it is a still frame.

Attachments

• ICC Paris Poster_English_03.jpg
    ICC Paris Poster_English_03.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 109
  • ICC Paris Poster_French_03.jpg
    ICC Paris Poster_French_03.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Felix_Mupande_English.jpg
    Felix_Mupande_English.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Felix-Mupande_French.jpg
    Felix-Mupande_French.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 89
  • Princess_English.jpg
    Princess_English.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 91
  • Princess_French.jpg
    Princess_French.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Ball_and_Chain.jpg
    Ball_and_Chain.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Ball_and_Chain_French.jpg
    Ball_and_Chain_French.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 91
  • ICC_Paris_Radar.gif
    ICC_Paris_Radar.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 102
  • ICC_Paris_Still_Frame.png
    ICC_Paris_Still_Frame.png
    276.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Hi everyone. As requested here is a thread that will contain all the links to the assets I have been creating.
Feel free to use them throughout social media when ever and where ever you see an opportunity.

If I can make one suggestion it is if you are going to screen shot them and post the image, fiddle around with the browser size on your PC or Laptop to get the best formatting. As it will change depending on your hardware. You can do this by holding CNTRL or Command on Mac and hitting the plus or minus buttons.

And I know it's tempting to post more than one image in a post but I wouldn't recommend it with these. Form experience, most people do not click through to view multiple images. And one image will be more immediately impactful because you can read the whole thing straight away rather than it be truncated and muddle the message.

I will create more assets in the coming days which will be some one sheets with snappy lines relevant to the cause that can be posted around as well. For now use these links.

Great stuff, Spike.

Reactions: 6 users

Ashlee

Regular
I encourage everyone to get on to social media including Twitter and LinkedIn and let as many people know of the Chinese heist of AVZ minerals Manano project.

Reactions: 16 users

Flexi

Regular
Done that already by joining AVZ forum on Facebook and posting pertinent information from TSE that exposes the CORRUPT and the THIEVES.

Reactions: 10 users

traderbro

Emerged
Perhaps Australians should also write to the High Commission/politicians to get involved given the national interest implications as well as to protect the interest of retail investors, many of whom are Australians, against corruption.

Reactions: 5 users
Perhaps Australians should also write to the High Commission/politicians to get involved given the national interest implications as well as to protect the interest of retail investors, many of whom are Australians, against corruption.
Hi @traderbro, so far I’ve written to:
  1. The US State Department
  2. The US Embassy in the DRC (still technically part of the state department...)
  3. The Australian Embassy in Zimbabwe (which is where they run DRC from)
  4. The Australian Department of Industry, Critical Minerals Office
  5. The Prime Minister
  6. The Foreign Minister.
Jump in, bro.

If you or others want to know what i’ve sent or the contact details, ping me via PM.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Feel free to use them throughout social media whenever and whereever you see an opportunity.

And I know it's tempting to post more than one image in a post but I wouldn't recommend it with these. From experience, most people do not click through to view multiple images. And one image will be more immediately impactful because you can read the whole thing straight away rather than it be truncated and muddle the message.

English Version

French Version (if you use this with auto translate active in your browser you won't see it in French)

And here's a couple of posters of the Countdown. English & French
Probably only good for a couple of days and the text is a bit small but I might up date them periodically.

After them is a sort of poster I thought of which could be good as a thought starter for a few over there in DRC.
I didn't put AVZ specifically on it because it's a bit edgy so I don't want any backlash.
There's a French version and and English one. Pick your targets carefully.

Next we have The Princess of Thieves. Adèle Kayinda Mahina the MoP
It lays out the basic bottom line of the IGF Report delivered by Jules Alingete Key.
It's done in the same art direction as the Felix & Mupande one. I will do a whole campaign of this style.
Hey Spike - fantastic work. You may wish to fix the spelling mistake on the “princess” pic.
“Illegally“

Reactions: 5 users

Spikerama

Regular
Hey Spike - fantastic work. You may wish to fix the spelling mistake on the “princess” pic.
“Illegally“
Very good spot. Thank you.

@JAG and fellow tweeters. Please use the updated asset from here on.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Spikerama

Regular
Ok so continuing with the Super Villains theme, here's one on the strangest bit about JFMK. Not sure if we should start using it this week with the moratorium on meanness but I'll put it here for feedback first.

It works even better in French because "Le faussaire" can have a double meaning, referring to someone who forges or falsifies something, as well as to someone who impersonates or pretends to be someone else.

Not sure he has been caught red handed forging stuff but the implications are there.

Attachments

• Imposter_English.jpg
    Imposter_English.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 76
  • Imposter_French.jpg
    Imposter_French.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

LzrTr8dr

Regular
Ok so continuing with the Super Villains theme, here's one on the strangest bit about JFMK. Not sure if we should start using it this week with the moratorium on meanness but I'll put it here for feedback first.

It works even better in French because "Le faussaire" can have a double meaning, referring to someone who forges or falsifies something, as well as to someone who impersonates or pretends to be someone else.

Not sure he has been caught red handed forging stuff but the implications are there.
I think the AP Royal Oak on his wrist says it all.

Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Start immediately imo, this guy seems to be more of a roadblock than the green mamba

Anyway, we’re at the end of the week

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20

virtual reality computer GIF

It's now out there.......

Reactions: 3 users

Spikerama

Regular
virtual reality computer GIF

It's now out there.......

@JAG I've changed the French headline because in retrospect it's seems to be a bit of a grey area between Forger and Faker so might be better to go with the amend. Unless you can get a French language speaker onto it for clarification.

Spikerama

Regular
@JAG I've changed the French headline because in retrospect it's seems to be a bit of a grey area between Forger and Faker so might be better to go with the amend. Unless you can get a French language speaker onto it for clarification.
@JAG your should stop posting that first version of JFMK. "Le faussaire" It's not correct.

Remark

Top 20
protected species princess2.JPG

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

JAG

Top 20
Made its way to LinkedIn..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1678765753330.png

Reactions: 4 users

Spikerama

Regular
Ok so here's another one in the Supervillain series. But this one is a Hero.

@JAG @Frank Can I get a sense check on the copy before you go and post it anywhere? If it seems erroneous in anyway or you can think of a better context let me know first please and I will amend it.

Typo fixed now.

So there is now a static version and a GIF version for both English and French. GIF is animated where Jules becomes invisible for a while.

Attachments

• Invisible English.jpg
    Invisible English.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 66
  • Invisible French.jpg
    Invisible French.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Invisible_English.gif
    Invisible_English.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 65
  • Invisible_French.gif
    Invisible_French.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JAG

Top 20
Ok so here's another one it the Supervillain series. But this one is a Hero.

@JAG @Frank Can I get a sense check on the copy before you go and post it anywhere? If it seems erroneous in anyway or you can think of a better context let me know first please and I will amend it.
I like it Spike

JAG

Top 20
Ok so here's another one it the Supervillain series. But this one is a Hero.

Let's see if it touches some nerves....of those who beg for 1 more week

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Edit out one of the words in the Steal stole line, otherwise 👍

Top Bottom