8.8m month

kickit2me

Well, the $8m month wasn't too much of a surprise. But $8.8m! Look at that on a chart.

PNV Dec 23.JPG

Take note - the model there includes the 8.8m month.

Prior to that the model was 1.06x^2 -0.72x+303

That change in the first coefficient from 1.07 to 1.25 is HUGE. It indicates the continuing acceleration of growth! Not just growth, but accelerating growth.

This puts the projection for FY24 at $86m for sales alone.

Reactions: 6 users

GKP

Emerged
Love your work Kick.(y)

As a little aside. When in San Diego in Aug just gone I had a 3 1/2 hour meeting with EG. I'm not prepared to divulge details here. Needless to say I'm not selling anytime soon.

To be clear, not a lot if anything beyond what is publicly declared was discussed. It was more in the detail. Definately very illuminating.

DYOR Yarda yarda.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Westsurf

Emerged
Well, the $8m month wasn't too much of a surprise. But $8.8m! Look at that on a chart.

View attachment 51449

That change in the first coefficient from 1.07 to 1.25 is HUGE. It indicates the continuing acceleration of growth! Not just growth, but accelerating growth.

Well that puts a smile on my face. :D

Reactions: 2 users

ddwn

Emerged

View attachment 51449

"accelerating growth" that sounds good - thanks for the charts.

RoW sales seems to be growing at a very high rate, obviously given it's low base - but, still significant.

I've asked you this before, but will try again here.
Do one off events, or irregular events, throw these trending charts off e.g. Indian hospital tender?

BTW - Thanks @Westsurf for the link

Lattelarry

Regular
Thanks Kick.

It's slightly annoying that they aren't disclosing September and October. Obviously they weren't great but I would rather it still be disclosed than just trying to pump it.

Given this was so close to $9m it will be interesting to see when they hit it.

That's pretty, pretty, pretty damn good plus the added bonus of the difference it can make in people's lives.

SC

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom