AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
10th may or thereabouts I think, I think we get delisted sadly. Unfortunate but makes no real difference to our current plight.

We have been fucked without lube repeatedly for 2 years, time for some further explanation. Assume a few announcements coming in next week or so
'Makes no real difference to current plight'
I'd agree with that but you watch the trolls come out in force when it happens.

Reactions: 5 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Pretty sure the shorts are even more fucked then us if we go unlisted? Assuming we get bought out which I’m sure is the plan.

Can anyone confirm what happens to shorts when a company gets delisted?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
**as long as we don’t go bankrupt

Reactions: 2 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Felix in Germany this week. But is that a new watch I see?

F1.png
F2.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Pretty sure the shorts are even more fucked then us if we go unlisted? Assuming we get bought out which I’m sure is the plan.

Can anyone confirm what happens to shorts when a company gets delisted?
1714354560021.png

Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I find it strange that the only reason I know(ish) we are being de-listed is because of these forums. Wouldn't you think there'd be some announcement from the company to let us know what it means, what to expect and a bit of reassurance?
This is the first stock I have that's to be de-listed (and my largest holding) so maybe no announcement means there is a ray of hope ASX aren't actually de-listing us? Or is that a pipe dream...
First of all, deep sympathy that AVZ is your largest holding and your first de listed stock, not a nice feeling!

For me, AVZ would be my 3rd delisted stock ( VEC, WFE were the others), should it happen, so i am accustomed to this shit unfortunately.

I dont wish to squash your pipe dream, but just because there is no ASX announcement yet regards to potential delisting, doesnt mean it won t happen....:rolleyes:

IMO, it would be a miracle if AVZ doesnt delist if you asked me, we could get a stay of execution should AVZ advise ASX that a significant FA event was on the horizon i suppose ( MOU / ML ), but given we have heard crickets about that, not hopeful.

As others have said, being delisted is not the end of the world as AVZ goes down the ICSID / ICC arbitration path, but its a long and windy road and even more head fucks to be had i would imagine....😒

Including this .....

1714359078628.png

That being said, WFE did relist with the ASX, but it came back as a different ticker code, different project in a much shorter time frame, maybe some of the brains trust on this forum can allude to more on that than i....:unsure:

Personally, i wish to avoid all this shit and hope that the AVZ bod can organise a compromise aka a MOU / ML........ ASAP !

If it comes down to it, let the Zijin / Cominiere traitorous cunts have CDL in its entirety and we get ML for RD and get back to trading , thus allowing a way out for longs if a TO is not on the horizon.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users

Doc

Master of Quan
First of all, deep sympathy that AVZ is your largest holding and your first de listed stock, not a nice feeling!

For me, AVZ would be my 3rd delisted stock ( VEC, WFE were the others), should it happen, so i am accustomed to this shit unfortunately.

I dont wish to squash your pipe dream, but just because there is no ASX announcement yet regards to potential delisting, doesnt mean it won t happen....:rolleyes:

IMO, it would be a miracle if AVZ doesnt delist if you asked me, we could get a stay of execution should AVZ advise ASX that a significant FA event was on the horizon i suppose ( MOU / ML ), but given we have heard crickets about that, not hopeful.

As others have said, being delisted is not the end of the world as AVZ goes down the ICSID / ICC arbitration path, but its a long and windy road and even more head fucks to be had i would imagine....😒

Including this .....

View attachment 61769

Personally, i wish to avoid all this shit and hope that the AVZ bod can organise a compromise aka a MOU / ML........ ASAP !

If it comes down to it, let the Zijin / Cominiere traitorous cunts have CDL in its entirety and we get ML for RD and get back to trading , thus allowing a way out for longs if a TO is not on the horizon.

Just my thoughts.
Sorry mate can you confirm that for me please?
So if the ASX delists AVZ AVZ cannot relist for 10 years? Can they change name and relist ( or whatever WFE and pathfinder did ) ?

That'll do me for me today, im going to the pub.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Sorry mate can you confirm that for me please?
So if the ASX delists AVZ AVZ cannot relist for 10 years? Can they change name and relist ( or whatever WFE and pathfinder did ) ?

That do me for me today, im going to the pub.
Yes, i edited my last post regards to WFE, how it works, i dont know.

Doc

Master of Quan
Yes, i edited my last post regards to WFE, how it works, i dont know.
Thanks mate, either way its more money we need and thats something we dont have!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Don't doubt your info Beisha but surely if it is ruled that AVZ has been forced into delisting due to no fault of their own (especially due to corruption) they can overcome this. Hopefully re-listing could expedited by a few paragraphs aimed at the ASX from the ICSID when final rulings are produced.

• Thinking
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
Don't doubt your info Beisha but surely if it is ruled that AVZ has been forced into delisting due to no fault of their own (especially due to corruption) they can overcome this. Hopefully re-listing could expedited by a few paragraphs aimed at the ASX from the ICSID when final rulings are produced.
Look, i am happy to be corrected and certainly hope their is a condition on the ASX that allows for coy that have been forced to delist thru no fault of their own to relist in a reasonable time frame, that being said, final ICSID / ICC arbitration rulings may not be forth coming until 2025+ so the map going forward is arduous and murky none the less.

Not trying to be the prophet of doom, just being realistic.

Reactions: 11 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Look, i am happy to be corrected and certainly hope their is a condition on the ASX that allows for coy that have been forced to delist thru no fault of their own to relist in a reasonable time frame, that being said, final ICSID / ICC arbitration rulings may not be forth coming until 2025+ so the map going forward is arduous and murky none the less.

Yeah mate all good, appreciate any real info posted, good or bad.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoota30

Regular
Seriously think there there would be no desire to mine this now....none what so ever.... and, don't blame them in the slightest.... think this will go to someone with significant power, and no fear of taking on all the corruption.... someone backed by the usa govt... and we know the usa will want to have access to the product supply...

Sell it up and let's all move on... with the lessons learnt the last two years, no way directors are in for the long haul in my eyes...
Why would directors not be in it for the long haul? It's been two years now and you could argue that the leg work has already been done. Why would they not just continue on as I would imagine any moves made would be at the recommendation/guidance of DLA piper? All they need to do now is sit back and enjoy the show like we all are, except we aren't being paid a salary.

Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular

You are a realist like me sorry to say this was my retirement stock but I see nothing on the horizon at least for a few years bar a miracle

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

wombat74

Top 20
You are a realist like me sorry to say this was my retirement stock but I see nothing on the horizon at least for a few years bar a miracle
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet . This could depend on how seriously Felix takes ICSID . Does he want to go full ICSID ? Can he afford to go full ICSID ? He knows he's on the losing end . Fines mounting up . Massive compensation payout . International sh1tcanning . Might be easier/better for him to "allow AVZ to cut a deal ".

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Plus potential billion or so in capital gains they will steal from us if we manage to sell.

One road paved with shit, the other gold - let’s see how compromised he is personally

Reactions: 10 users

Pokok

Regular
I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet . This could depend on how seriously Felix takes ICSID . Does he want to go full ICSID ? Can he afford to go full ICSID ? He knows he's on the losing end . Fines mounting up . Massive compensation payout . International sh1tcanning . Might be easier/better for him to "allow AVZ to cut a deal ".
Sure Wombat I get it ,, BUT he spends more time out of country than in so what is agenda ?? and how serious is he ?? about fixing any problems

• Fire

rocknrolla

Regular
All imo, no knowledge and while I hope for a miracle announcement, we have a long way to go. The court measures are all for one reason, to strengthen our position so that someone can have confidence in buying us out. If I was a betting man I'd say we have offers but need xyz to happen first. So delisting doesn't change a thing.

• Thinking

cruiser51

Top 20
FT is at this very moment in France to have a pow wow with Macron.
Who knows maybe he buys some condo's while there, or gets his collection of watches serviced.
Maybe Macron tells him a couple of home truths over a cup of tea. At the end of the day FT speaks the lingo and Europe builds lots of cars.

On the other hand, who is behind Rwanda's support?
Is it China in cahoots with Kabila, or is it England together with France, trying to setup a boomerang policy to return all the illegals who made it across the mediterranean?

I don't trust Kabila as far as I can throw him in this total game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom