Z1P Discussion 2022

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Kicking off a Z1P Discussion thread... enjoy!

Reactions: 6 users

simoni

Regular
Can someone please send a link to the following guys on Z1p HC. I have been suspended
AJ7
Gops
Rezx
Keggo13
Rmdltd

Reactions: 2 users

Lykos

Ahhhhhhh. This is much better. Getting suspended from HC was an absolute breath of fresh air. I hope the degenerates don’t come across.

Reactions: 7 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Ahhhhhhh. This is much better. Getting suspended from HC was an absolute breath of fresh air. I hope the degenerates don’t come across.
Welcome!

And look, if they do, we have a special form of punishment that awaits them…. :) things will certainly be different here.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Zedjack33

Regular
How did u get suspended and I’m walking around the lonely halls kicking bins over (when I can) trying to find someone.

The Z1P forum had seriously deteriorated. But that is normal when SP is very down in a stock with sentiment low. But it is the whole bnpl sector Z1P is not alone which in some ways a comforting sign.

All you can do is hodl and wait for common sense and fundamentals to prevail in the bnpl sector

Lykos

How did u get suspended and I’m walking around the lonely halls kicking bins over (when I can) trying to find someone.
I purposely told the 4 main trolls and hot crapper to go fuck themselves. Kamikaze style lol

Lykos

The Z1P forum had seriously deteriorated. But that is normal when SP is very down in a stock with sentiment low. But it is the whole bnpl sector Z1P is not alone which in some ways a comforting sign.

All you can do is hodl and wait for common sense and fundamentals to prevail in the bnpl sector
It’s going to come good and BNPL isn’t going anywhere, there’s a lot of people that don’t want it to succeed, and now I know hot crapper is one of them, the paid trolls and the big banks. AND their mates in the media.

COB2

Emerged
Hi zipsters. I crawled over here from HC. Hoping the negative Nellie's don't slime over as well.

Reactions: 4 users

COB2

Emerged

I agree. Don't know what's going on at HC but the zip thread has gotten out of control. Fair enough the price is well down but the last thing a serious investor wants to read is the same crap getting typed over and over again.
They must be getting paid good money by some large company with deep pockets and an ulterior motive otherwise why would they waste their lives doing it.

Reactions: 7 users

Sim27

Emerged
Zip is a prime example how HC helps to ramp down the SP from ATH 14$ to 3$.

Finally a place where absolute trash is not tolerated

Reactions: 5 users
Will be interesting to see if the usual characters migrate over. GF, BOT.. fingers crossed they can't be bothered: seems nice over here.

Thomas09

Emerged
Will be interesting to see if the usual characters migrate over. GF, BOT.. fingers crossed they can't be bothered: seems nice over here.
If they don't get paid here it's very unlikely they'll join the convo.

Reactions: 3 users

robsmark

Regular
Welcome!

And look, if they do, we have a special form of punishment that awaits them…. :) things will certainly be different here.
Should have their avatar branded with the word ‘troll’ - like one of those old ‘void’ stamps!

Luppo71

Founding Member
It’s going to come good and BNPL isn’t going anywhere, there’s a lot of people that don’t want it to succeed, and now I know hot crapper is one of them, the paid trolls and the big banks. AND their mates in the media.
Yeah mate , not a financial guru so not sure exactly why but its got smashed in last 6 months, and though i'm down 70% i will hold until it rockets again or death do us part .

Lykos

If they do I’ll be hiring a hacker to find out their real identities and then pay them a visit in person. No more mr nice guy. Thing is, they’re either old geriatrics in their 70’s or kids.

Lykos

Yeah mate , not a financial guru so not sure exactly why but its got smashed in last 6 months, and though i'm down 70% i will hold until it rockets again or death do us part .
It’s the type of stock that will blow holders and non holders out of the water when everyone least expects it, so I’ll be holding till I at the very worst get my money back.

Bolli

Emerged
Testing 123 new forum test haha. Rezx you here?

simoni

Regular
Testing 123 new forum test haha. Rezx you here?
You finally made it. Welcome. Now you need to get the rest of the crew over. I tried but got suspended on HC

Top Bottom