WBT News: Weebit Nano successfully secures approximately US$40 million to accelerate development and commercia - 24th Apr 2023, 11:30pm

annb0t

Top 20
Weebit Nano Ltd

Positions company to accelerate the transfer and qualification of its technology in Tier-1 fabs and foundries

HOD HASHARON, Israel, April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Weebit Nano Limited (ASX:WBT), a leading developer of advanced memory technologies for the global semiconductor industry, is pleased to announce the successful completion of an approximately US$40 million (AU$60 million) fund raising through the placements of twelve million new shares to international institutiona...

>>> Read more: Weebit Nano successfully secures approximately US$40 million to accelerate development and commercial roll-out of its ReRAM

wasMADX

Regular
As far as I know, WBT is registered with Computershare, but I have received an email about this share raising from a "Jasmine Walters" of the registry Automic Group. I have not opened the email, but her address appears genuine .
Is there an association betw. Computershare and Automic Group?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

wasMADX

Regular
I received another email like the other. I phoned Automic Group and was told that they are not, nor have been (at least recently) associated with WBT. They are investigating "Jasmine Walters". The address I see is jasmine.walters@automicgroup.com.au
Both messages have ramping-type subject lines.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I received another email like the other. I phoned Automic Group and was told that they are not, nor have been (at least recently) associated with WBT. They are investigating "Jasmine Walters". The address I see is jasmine.walters@automicgroup.com.au
Both messages have ramping-type subject lines.
Thanks for sharing @wasMADX. That was very astute of you to notice the discrepancy. I don’t believe I would have noticed, but now can be more watchful.

wasMADX

Regular
UPDATE: I discussed this with the nextdoor neighbour over a glass of red. Thanks to me, he holds WBT too and is very grateful.
He subscribed to the latest issue and said it came through Automic NOT Computershare, so the person on the phone was incorrect.
Having said that, I think it is odd for the issue to have been handled another registry.

Top Bottom