WBT Discussion 2022

Deena

Regular
Hello fellow TSEx posters on the new WBT Discussion forum. Hopefully we can gain some momentum and get things happening.
WBT price seems to be holding well, although it could be some time before the revenue starts to flow, there is definitely progress on the development of this baby.
WBT is our second biggest holding in our SMSF account and we expect big things from WBT as the development continues. With further funds raised everything is full speed ahead with both the embedded and the discrete memory.

Anyway folks, don't be shy. Here is the thread to get you started. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: 22 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Hello fellow TSEx posters on the new WBT Discussion forum. Hopefully we can gain some momentum and get things happening.
WBT price seems to be holding well, although it could be some time before the revenue starts to flow, there is definitely progress on the development of this baby.
WBT is our second biggest holding in our SMSF account and we expect big things from WBT as the development continues. With further funds raised everything is full speed ahead with both the embedded and the discrete memory.

Anyway folks, don't be shy. Here is the thread to get you started. Welcome aboard!

Funnily enough WBT is my second largest holding too, although it’s momentarily under threat by CNB. I’m sure once another fab partner is announced it’ll streak ahead though.

I’m more intrigued by BRN in terms of “how” Akida will be used in the future, no doubt there will be applications that we can’t even conceive yet. But it’s still very, very exciting to think of the potential “where” wrt WBT.

“Every electronic device in the world is our target.”

Far king hell, just imagine.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Deena

Regular
Funnily enough WBT is my second largest holding too, although it’s momentarily under threat by CNB. I’m sure once another fab partner is announced it’ll streak ahead though.

I’m more intrigued by BRN in terms of “how” Akida will be used in the future, no doubt there will be applications that we can’t even conceive yet. But it’s still very, very exciting to think of the potential “where” wrt WBT.

“Every electronic device in the world is our target.”

Far king hell, just imagine.
Yes Pappagallo, WBT and BRN both have a lot to offer and we are massively invested in the later. Both these share have an excellent chance of massively disrupting the current marketplace. We have a lot to look forward to.

Reactions: 11 users
I hold both too, mostly WBT but got a small amount of BRN now and hold IMU as well. Looking forward to what this year brings

Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I have been buying WBT lately. Slightly behind BRN but great potential once they get the ball rolling.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

WBT is my second largest holding too. Second to BRN.
I'm always so impressed with the management in this company and the ReRAM technology itself has the potential to be a "company maker" for WBT.
Looking forward to discussing WBT on this forum.

Reactions: 7 users

jeff2151

I've worked with computers continuously since 1964, and know my way around them pretty well.
Some time ago I was looking into possible replacements for Flash memory and happened to notice WBT. When I did some investigating, I was blown away by the names of the people on the WBT Board. They are legends of the computer industry, so I knew the company has every chance of success. I've been gradually accumulating a share of the company ever since.
At present I'm 65% in BRN and about 17% each in WBT and IMU.
For the first time ever, I feel as though I it's just a matter of time with all my companies and I just hope to live long enough to see all three do well. And I believe they can! Not financial advice - be sure to do the necessary research for yourself and invest based on your own circumstances.
This new forum is great, thanks to one dedicated person who has done an enormous amount of work to get us up and running. But we must remember that, even as we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and discuss the activities of our companies and what their management teams are like, we cannot give out any form of financial advice.
Wish I had FF's ability to insert a funny anecdote to make the point - but I'm not that talented! Just stay out of trouble!
Jeff

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Mn2019

Regular
Ive got a little bit of WBT. I think there is huge potential here

Reactions: 8 users

I hold WBT in my personal portfolio. I need WBT to enter ASX300 before I can purchase within super. Once that happens I’m in big time.
The rise in SP has a different feel about it. I like the slow and steady rise. It feels as though there is an accumulation phase happening with buyers. Sellers are drying up. Probably like me they are prepping for entry into new index.
I like to think WBT will make tech advancement announcements ahead of schedule, so be prepared for when that happens.

My opinion only.

Reactions: 9 users

asxo

Emerged
Do we have any TA guys on WBT, ive been looking for an entry and missed the last opportunity at $3.. Thanks in advance

Reactions: 1 users

1Paddle

Emerged
I hold WBT in my personal portfolio. I need WBT to enter ASX300 before I can purchase within super. Once that happens I’m in big time.
The rise in SP has a different feel about it. I like the slow and steady rise. It feels as though there is an accumulation phase happening with buyers. Sellers are drying up. Probably like me they are prepping for entry into new index.
I like to think WBT will make tech advancement announcements ahead of schedule, so be prepared for when that happens.

My opinion only.
Hi TUA…I have read before about people needing shares to be in the top 300 to be able to purchase through super.
I’ve got a self managed super fund and can buy any share within it. So not sure if I’m doing the right thing.
Besides all that, how good is WBT?
A famous actor Peter Ustinov once said the true measure of being wealthy is being able to read any menu without glancing at the prices.
Nearly there thanks to WBT.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

scanspeak

Regular
What are the chances WBT will be included in the March ASX300 rebalance?

Reactions: 2 users

harmattom

Emerged
Hello all. Good insightful chat . . look forward to participating going forward

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

GAZBO

Emerged
I've worked with computers continuously since 1964, and know my way around them pretty well.
Some time ago I was looking into possible replacements for Flash memory and happened to notice WBT. When I did some investigating, I was blown away by the names of the people on the WBT Board. They are legends of the computer industry, so I knew the company has every chance of success. I've been gradually accumulating a share of the company ever since.
At present I'm 65% in BRN and about 17% each in WBT and IMU.
For the first time ever, I feel as though I it's just a matter of time with all my companies and I just hope to live long enough to see all three do well. And I believe they can! Not financial advice - be sure to do the necessary research for yourself and invest based on your own circumstances.
This new forum is great, thanks to one dedicated person who has done an enormous amount of work to get us up and running. But we must remember that, even as we enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and discuss the activities of our companies and what their management teams are like, we cannot give out any form of financial advice.
Wish I had FF's ability to insert a funny anecdote to make the point - but I'm not that talented! Just stay out of trouble!
Jeff
Jeff I'm 90% WBT but hold the other 2 I'm bullish about all 3 but the winner for me is the upcoming squeeze on WBT share volume 1 10th that of BRN.

Reactions: 5 users

EddieBoy

Emerged
WBT is my second largest holding too. Second to BRN.
I'm always so impressed with the management in this company and the ReRAM technology itself has the potential to be a "company maker" for WBT.
Looking forward to discussing WBT on this forum.
Likewise, Brn by far my largest holding with Wbt second, then a lithium junior and lots of others. I am super stoked to be at the right place at the right time with these 2 companies. My average being 26c for Brn and 66c wbt with lots of top ups along the way. Really stoked and happy to be here. Let’s make this journey a great one together

Grangrad

Emerged
Reactions: 2 users
What are the chances WBT will be included in the March ASX300 rebalance?
Currently sitting at #399. Probably needs to have SP $5 to get in. Time on our side.

Grangrad

Emerged
Hi Bacon lover,
I hold BRN, Ihave been doing some research on WBT. I'm retired now, but worked with computers for over 20 years. WBT ReRAM concept is a fantastic idea. Thinking of buying wbt for a longish term. I think it will move very rapidly once some Supply agreements Are signed. Just imagine how many computers are out there. In the sense of institutional buyers this would be an easier concept for them to grasp than say the BRN concept (which is fantastic).I think both wbt and brn will do well in the long term.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hi Bacon lover,
I hold BRN, Ihave been doing some research on WBT. I'm retired now, but worked with computers for over 20 years. WBT ReRAM concept is a fantastic idea. Thinking of buying wbt for a longish term. I think it will move very rapidly once some Supply agreements Are signed. Just imagine how many computers are out there. In the sense of institutional buyers this would be an easier concept for them to grasp than say the BRN concept (which is fantastic).I think both wbt and brn will do well in the long term.

Well done Grangrad.
Looks like WBT ReRam isn't a concept any more. I am sure both the companies will do well over time.
I do not have any tech background so the technical side of things are foreign to me, however have learnt a lot over the last few months.
I should say since I left HC I am feeling at peace. That manaboutwon guy was annoying lol. Good to see wbt-ers coming over.

jento

Emerged

Great post on HC by @flight11

Top Bottom