WBT Ann: Presentation to Goldman Sachs Emerging Tech Conference - 5th Apr 2022, 8:39am

annb0t

Top 20
WBT Ann: Presentation to Goldman Sachs Emerging Tech Conference
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 5th Apr 2022, 8:39am

>>> Read announcement: Google: WBT Market Announcements

Reactions: 1 users

Deena

Regular
WBT Ann: Presentation to Goldman Sachs Emerging Tech Conference
Price Sensitive: Y
Date: 5th Apr 2022, 8:39am

>>> Read announcement: Google: WBT Market Announcements
This is a very well put together presentation highlighting the many advantages of Weebit Nano's technology.
This tech is streaks ahead of the existing Flash memory which is Weebit's primary goal to replace

I feel this is a great opportunity to invest in the future. This stock is considerably de-risked as evidenced by the recent institutional investment. Well done Weebit. Top marks.

Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
This is a very well put together presentation highlighting the many advantages of Weebit Nano's technology.
This tech is streaks ahead of the existing Flash memory which is Weebit's primary goal to replace

I feel this is a great opportunity to invest in the future. This stock is considerably de-risked as evidenced by the recent institutional investment. Well done Weebit. Top marks.
Agreed. And I still believe we are flying somewhat under the radar in Australia. BRN gets all the attention here even though WBT has even more potential imo.

Once everyone catches on (Likely after the first supply agreement), we will be off to the races.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom