TLG Discussion 2022

scep

Once again cosors, you are doing a stellar job!!

Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I think you all have a better grasp of this than I do. I would look in the DFS but who do I tell...
I have my spot and I'm happy to pass the booklet on to you here.

Last edited:

Manual

Just a little info from the articles, so again just in my words and without warranty.

The EVA oven was/is made in Germany. What's more interesting is that it's the same as the ones that were supposed to be installed in the factory. And 3 of them. From this you can now calculate the capacity of the current EVA.)
Is this your meaning @cosors ?
2022-07-19 08_29_14-RobustDFSPavesWayForTalgaBatteryAnodeProject (1)_ - Bluebeam Revu x64.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
The next Quarterly is due out on Friday next week (final business day of July). Expect it after 5pm as per usual TLG form
Running Late Hurry Up GIF by BJ The Chicago Kid

Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
A small and welcome sign of life. They could fill the very important job position. The tasks definitely point in the right direction! If there was nothing to sell, they wouldn't need to search like this. Perhaps a small sign that the next figures will show little sales?

"Process operator / administrator​

job description.

If you want to work as a process operator combined with administration, while having the opportunity to develop and grow in your professional role, then this is your chance! Now the team at Talga is growing and undergoing an exciting development journey.

Talga is a battery anode and innovation materials company that accelerates the global transition to sustainable growth. Our ambition is to enable the world's most sustainable batteries and consumer products. Our vertically integrated operations, strategic location and innovative processes are the keys to getting there.

Success factors
You are curious and responsible and think that efficiency and accuracy are A and O in the work. You are also positive and thrive in an environment with close collaboration between colleagues and ancillary functions. You also have a strong will to learn and develop in the role of operator.

This service is combined, which gives them the opportunity to work administratively and in an operational role as operator.
This is a changing organization, which means that you as an employee can be involved early in the company's journey.

experience.

At least 3 years of work experience

qualifications.

Who are you?

As a person, you have good collaboration skills and initiative. You are very flexible, work with great commitment and responsibility for the task. You maintain good service and quality for our customers, act commercially and with good entrepreneurship. You enjoy working at a high pace, where the tasks can change quickly! Our unit has a strong customer focus and safeguards a good working climate where personal responsibility and initiative are highly valued.

For us, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.

We are looking for you who have:

• Passed high school diploma
  • Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
  • Good knowledge of Swedish and English
  • High quality thinking
  • It is a merit but not a requirement with work experience in administration, finance, logistics and / or purchasing.

area of responsibility.

You will work as a process operator, the service also includes some administration.

Examples of tasks and areas of responsibility:
  • Order handling
  • Also included to administer and follow up booked transports
  • Invoice management / posting
  • Excess stock flows and delivery times
  • Email and telephone contact in English and Swedish
  • Returhantering
  • Handling of machines, tools and equipment
  • Monitor and take measures to ensure the right quality
  • Document the daily production
  • Operator maintenance of production equipment
application.

In this recruitment, Talga has chosen to collaborate with Randstad. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager Evelina Eriksson, who can be reached on telephone number 0729889835 or by email: xxx

A warm welcome with your application on where you can attach your CV and personal letter. Please note that we do not have the opportunity to receive applications in any other way. The last application date is 22 / 5.2022, but the position may be filled before the last application date.

It is no longer possible to apply for this job!"
http://www.jobbjakt.se/jobs/1208513/

-------------------------------------------------
And here's another snippet, if I've already posted it forgive me. A statement on the opening of the EVA:
"We work with 40 different test programmes today. I can't reveal any company names. Five customers have visited us in Norrbotten, and six more are scheduled for next month. Most of them want to keep a low profile and won't show up at the inauguration. I would say that in the last three months interest has increased enormously. Many people are curious about Talga."

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Affenhorst

Regular
A small and welcome sign of life. They could fill the very important job position. The tasks definitely point in the right direction! If there was nothing to sell, they wouldn't need to search like this. Perhaps a small sign that the next figures will show a little sales?

job description.

If you want to work as a process operator combined with administration, while having the opportunity to develop and grow in your professional role, then this is your chance! Now the team at Talga is growing and undergoing an exciting development journey.

Talga is a battery anode and innovation materials company that accelerates the global transition to sustainable growth. Our ambition is to enable the world's most sustainable batteries and consumer products. Our vertically integrated operations, strategic location and innovative processes are the keys to getting there.

Success factors
You are curious and responsible and think that efficiency and accuracy are A and O in the work. You are also positive and thrive in an environment with close collaboration between colleagues and ancillary functions. You also have a strong will to learn and develop in the role of operator.

This service is combined, which gives them the opportunity to work administratively and in an operational role as operator.
This is a changing organization, which means that you as an employee can be involved early in the company's journey.

experience.

qualifications.

Who are you?

As a person, you have good collaboration skills and initiative. You are very flexible, work with great commitment and responsibility for the task. You maintain good service and quality for our customers, act commercially and with good entrepreneurship. You enjoy working at a high pace, where the tasks can change quickly! Our unit has a strong customer focus and safeguards a good working climate where personal responsibility and initiative are highly valued.

For us, it is important that all skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.

• High quality thinking
  • It is a merit but not a requirement with work experience in administration, finance, logistics and / or purchasing.

area of responsibility.

You will work as a process operator, the service also includes some administration.

• Order handling
  • Returhantering
application.

In this recruitment, Talga has chosen to collaborate with Randstad. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager Evelina Eriksson, who can be reached on telephone number 0729889835 or by email: xxx

A warm welcome with your application on where you can attach your CV and personal letter. Please note that we do not have the opportunity to receive applications in any other way. The last application date is 22 / 5.2022, but the position may be filled before the last application date.

And here's another snippet, if I've already posted it forgive me. A statement on the opening of the EVA:
"We work with 40 different test programmes today. I can't reveal any company names. Five customers have visited us in Norrbotten, and six more are scheduled for next month. Most of them want to keep a low profile and won't show up at the inauguration. I would say that in the last three months interest has increased enormously. Many people are curious about Talga."
May be a good opportunity to plant a mole. Any Swedish speaking volunteers?

• Haha

Semmel

Regular
We have discussed shorts recently.. it appears 900k short shares vanished last week without much impact on the share price. No idea how that happened as the traded Volume does not support a trade.

The only explanation/assumption i can come up with is, that a shorter was lending the shares and sitting on them without dumping them on the market, then gave them back, again without the need to buy them.

It makes sort of sense, if you lend shares to dump them, you want a strong share price so you don't crash the market before you can get rid of them. Since the volume was rather thin, it seems they couldn't do that effectively. In any case, shorts are reduced by about 30% as of last week.

• Love

cosors

👀
We have discussed shorts recently.. it appears 900k short shares vanished last week without much impact on the share price. No idea how that happened as the traded Volume does not support a trade.

The only explanation/assumption i can come up with is, that a shorter was lending the shares and sitting on them without dumping them on the market, then gave them back, again without the need to buy them.

It makes sort of sense, if you lend shares to dump them, you want a strong share price so you don't crash the market before you can get rid of them. Since the volume was rather thin, it seems they couldn't do that effectively. In any case, shorts are reduced by about 30% as of last week.
what's about this shorts :unsure:🤣
Swedish ECA finance support for anode project
🔥
Still wondering if permits will go through.)
Whether NV has pushed there 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Did I hear national interest somewhere?

Reactions: 1 users
Interesting what Syrah Resources announced in their Quarterly released this morning remembering their tie up with Tesla a few months ago

"Syrah expects to announce a commercial development with another tier 1 customer in the September 2022 quarter"

That's for their Vidalia AAM plant in the US

Last edited:

Looks like that 900k is an ASX error according to sithas over at HC

1658374050214.png

Semmel

Regular
Yeah looks like it. Hope they burn..

• Fire
  • Fire
A small and welcome sign of life. They could fill the very important job position. The tasks definitely point in the right direction! If there was nothing to sell, they wouldn't need to search like this. Perhaps a small sign that the next figures will show little sales?

job description.

Success factors

experience.

qualifications.

Who are you?

• High quality thinking

area of responsibility.

• Order handling
  • Returhantering
application.

Where exactly did you find that quote?

cosors

👀
Where exactly did you find that quote?
I ultimately managed, with some effort, to create an account with a bunch of newspapers. I want to preserve their copy rights because of good journalism. All articles are behind a pay wall. So that there is no trouble, if I post you nevertheless some content I did not want to put the links here so that nobody can find it over searchfilter. I also don't want to act against our tse rules. I don't want any trouble and want to be fair and still let you participate. Therefore my hint to take it as my words or ignore it. This info comes from one of the articles about our opening:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/media.19849/post-102476
Screenshot_2022-07-21-11-58-19-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

JoMo68

Regular
I ultimately managed, with some effort, to create an account with a bunch of newspapers. I want to preserve their copy rights because of good journalism. All articles are behind a pay wall. So that there is no trouble, if I post you nevertheless some content I did not want to put the links here so that nobody can find it over searchfilter. I also don't want to act against our tse rules. I don't want any trouble and want to be fair and still let you participate. Therefore my hint to take it as my words or ignore it. This info comes from one of the articles about our opening:
https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/media.19849/post-102476
View attachment 12120
Thanks for all your amazing work Cosors!

• Love
  • Fire

cosors

👀
Strange in which constellation we are called. CMC is a UK-based financial services provider. Don't you find the composition of the stocks and topics and the mention of us surprising?

Lloyds Banking Group
Reckitt Benckiser
Unilever
Smurfit Kappa
Mondi
GSK
British American Tobacco
Rio Tinto
Wizz Air
Microsoft
Alphabet
Meta Platforms
topics as FTSE100, Federal Reserve, commodities, lumber and fiat currencies

and then 🤔
"Finally, Talga, the Australian listed battery and advanced materials company, continues to find support amongst investors. The stock is up by more than 30% from the start of the month and further advances on Tuesday served to lift daily vol to 306%, up from the 221% posted for the month."

WRITTEN BY
Michael Hewson
CHIEF MARKET ANALYST
27 Jul 2022, 15:35
https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en/news-...e-ftse100-a-lift-ahead-of-the-federal-reserve

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Gee I sobbed and sobbed as I read this ..................

"But we're getting very close to an inflection point where demand overtakes supply and this is going to be first-page news."
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

The Strategic Sourceror The Strategic Sourceror

HomeProcurement NewsGraphite shortage in the offing as EV sales soar

Graphite Shortage In The Offing As EV Sales Soar

THE STRATEGIC SOURCEROR ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 02, 2022 PROCUREMENT NEWS,

With the price of gasoline still uncomfortably high for most people, more Americans aren't just seriously considering hybrid and all-electric vehicles as their next cars; they're actually buying them. Indeed, during the second quarter, nearly 196,800 electric vehicles were sold nationwide, according to Cox Automotive. That's a 66% increase from the same three-month period in 2021. Most electric vehicles cost substantially more than traditional automobiles, but the ability to avoid the pump has been a worthwhile incentive.

But if the breakneck pace of people buying EVs continues, there is the looming threat of a shortage of a rare earth mineral needed to manufacture batteries, further stressing an already strained supply chain.
That mineral is graphite. Primarily consisting of carbon and used for lubricants, brake linings and steel, graphite is also needed for the anodes that enable a lithium battery to operate and store energy. But as Supply Chain Dive recently reported, there are a small handful of graphite mines around the world, and the uptick in demand is beginning to create a severe imbalance.
Gregory Bowles, executive chairman for Ottawa Canada-based producer Northern Graphite Corporation, told the online publication that lithium, nickel and manganese are typically the rare earth minerals people think of when it comes to those that are needed to make batteries. But graphite is every bit as essential.
"Graphite has kind of been the poor cousin of the battery minerals and doesn't get the attention of the other commodities," Bowles explained. "But we're getting very close to an inflection point where demand overtakes supply and this is going to be first-page news."
Graphite is one of several rare earth minerals used to manufacture ion batteries.
Graphite is one of several rare earth minerals used to manufacture ion batteries.
China produces most of the world's graphite
While the United States is rich in natural resources, particularly energy-related commodities like natural gas and crude oil, it has next to nothing in the way of graphite. In fact, according to data from the United States Geological Survey, barely 1% of the world's graphite produced in 2021 originated from North America. And the graphite that did derive from this part of the world was primarily manufactured in Canada and Mexico. The vast majority comes from China, accounting for almost 80% of global output last year. The centralized nature of where graphite mines are located has the potential to compromise the graphite supply chain for automakers.
Daisy Jennings-Gray, a senior price analyst at Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, noted that another complication is the fact so few parts of the world have the equipment needed to make graphite usable. China is where most of the downstream processing of graphite takes place.
"The supply is getting tighter and tighter and the downstream demand for graphite is accelerating really, really rapidly," Jennings-Gray told Supply Chain Dive.
Lawmakers and the White House are aware of this issue and are taking measures that can shore up graphite production. This includes a $3 billion proposal that the Department of Energy announced in February that is designed to bolster domestic battery manufacturing.
Additionally, Alabama is poised to become the first state in the country to host a graphite manufacturing plant. Construction of the $202 million graphite processing plant is underway and the facility is slated to open for business in 2023, according to AL.com.

Yeah............... but maybe I didn't shed a tear
90S Laughing GIF

• Fire
  • Haha

cosors

👀
Gee I sobbed and sobbed as I read this ..................

"But we're getting very close to an inflection point where demand overtakes supply and this is going to be first-page news."
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

The Strategic Sourceror The Strategic Sourceror

HomeProcurement NewsGraphite shortage in the offing as EV sales soar

Graphite Shortage In The Offing As EV Sales Soar

THE STRATEGIC SOURCEROR ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 02, 2022 PROCUREMENT NEWS,

With the price of gasoline still uncomfortably high for most people, more Americans aren't just seriously considering hybrid and all-electric vehicles as their next cars; they're actually buying them. Indeed, during the second quarter, nearly 196,800 electric vehicles were sold nationwide, according to Cox Automotive. That's a 66% increase from the same three-month period in 2021. Most electric vehicles cost substantially more than traditional automobiles, but the ability to avoid the pump has been a worthwhile incentive.

But if the breakneck pace of people buying EVs continues, there is the looming threat of a shortage of a rare earth mineral needed to manufacture batteries, further stressing an already strained supply chain.
That mineral is graphite. Primarily consisting of carbon and used for lubricants, brake linings and steel, graphite is also needed for the anodes that enable a lithium battery to operate and store energy. But as Supply Chain Dive recently reported, there are a small handful of graphite mines around the world, and the uptick in demand is beginning to create a severe imbalance.
Gregory Bowles, executive chairman for Ottawa Canada-based producer Northern Graphite Corporation, told the online publication that lithium, nickel and manganese are typically the rare earth minerals people think of when it comes to those that are needed to make batteries. But graphite is every bit as essential.
"Graphite has kind of been the poor cousin of the battery minerals and doesn't get the attention of the other commodities," Bowles explained. "But we're getting very close to an inflection point where demand overtakes supply and this is going to be first-page news."
China produces most of the world's graphite
While the United States is rich in natural resources, particularly energy-related commodities like natural gas and crude oil, it has next to nothing in the way of graphite. In fact, according to data from the United States Geological Survey, barely 1% of the world's graphite produced in 2021 originated from North America. And the graphite that did derive from this part of the world was primarily manufactured in Canada and Mexico. The vast majority comes from China, accounting for almost 80% of global output last year. The centralized nature of where graphite mines are located has the potential to compromise the graphite supply chain for automakers.
Daisy Jennings-Gray, a senior price analyst at Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, noted that another complication is the fact so few parts of the world have the equipment needed to make graphite usable. China is where most of the downstream processing of graphite takes place.
"The supply is getting tighter and tighter and the downstream demand for graphite is accelerating really, really rapidly," Jennings-Gray told Supply Chain Dive.
Lawmakers and the White House are aware of this issue and are taking measures that can shore up graphite production. This includes a $3 billion proposal that the Department of Energy announced in February that is designed to bolster domestic battery manufacturing.
Additionally, Alabama is poised to become the first state in the country to host a graphite manufacturing plant. Construction of the $202 million graphite processing plant is underway and the facility is slated to open for business in 2023, according to AL.com.

Yeah............... but maybe I didn't shed a tear
90S Laughing GIF
I also find this to cry
cry.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom