The old Wall

Neuromorphia

fact collector
Brainchip Akida Partners, Licensees, Speculative Theories and Supporting Links

Due to exceeding 30,000 characters this post is now an article...here is the link

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 85 users

Labsy

Regular
When did we confirm collaboration with arm? This is massive if true... flew under my radar.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
When did we confirm collaboration with arm? This is massive if true... flew under my radar.
And I suspect Bosch are definitely one of the mystery semiconductor companies not listed as they have a very interesting nuromorphic chip also.

Reactions: 8 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Speculative Investigation Wall - Version 7

So just trying to put all the known licensees and speculative theories bouncing around together in one place since it is starting to get mind boggling to keep track of.

I will modify this post as we go. What would you like me to add or change? Feel free to add your own speculative investigation wall.

View attachment 1864

I like πŸ‘

Reactions: 3 users
Interesting that Shunlongwei electronics distributor been following the BRN story and updating its site with our newsflow.

Wonder if monitoring for any potential future crossover products?

Screenshot_2022-02-28-09-28-16-59_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Dhm

Regular
There should be a part of the map for the 100+ NDA’s that we know exist. We just won’t know who they are until they β€˜out’ themselves.

Reactions: 5 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
hi Dhm, and everyone.

if you have any suggestions or theories I am eager to add them...

send me a link of the post to backup the theory.

I will add the link in the supportive links section so people get more detail from the original finder/ poster.

let me know any companies I have missed and I will add.

I think if we had the full picture we would all need much bigger screens and the logos would need to be much smaller to squeeze them all in...

If we had the full picture the stock price would rocket to the...
View attachment 2338
Is it worth adding on the confirmed distribution network partners? Ie. Eastronics and Salelink
or is that getting more bulky than what you intended.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

M_C

Founding Member
"Started by a powerful consortium of Intel, AMD, Arm, Qualcomm, Samsung, Google, Meta, and Microsoft, as well as chipmakers TSMC and ASE, UCIe builds on the CXL and PCIe 5.0 standards and defines the physical (interconnect) and logical (software) standards by which companies can start designing and building the chips of their dreams.

Want to mix an Intel CPU with an AMD GPU, a Qualcomm modem, a Google TPU AI accelerator (or AKIDA πŸ˜œπŸ€”) and a Microsoft Pluton security processor onto a single chip package, or system on package (SOP)? When UCIe-based products start to get commercialized in say the 2024-2025 timeframe, that’s exactly what you should be able to do.

Not only is this technologically and conceptually cool, but it also opens a whole new range of opportunities for chip companies and device makers and creates many new types of options for the semiconductor industry as a whole. For example, this could enable the creation of smaller yet still financially viable semiconductor companies that only focus on very specialized chiplets or who only concentrate on putting together interesting combinations of exiting parts made by others.

For device manufacturers, this theoretically allows them to build their own custom chip design without the burden (and cost) of an entire semiconductor team. In other words, you could create an Apple-level of chip specificity at what should be a significantly lower development cost."

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Speculative Investigation Wall + Links

So just trying to put all the known licensees and speculative theories bouncing around together in one place since it is starting to get mind boggling to keep track of. Often one you will post something amazing but then if I want to find it again it can take a long time. So in this one post I am trying to collect all of your finds. Clicking on the supportive links below leads back to the poster.

I will keep adding this post as we go.

View attachment 2405
Speculative Investigation Wall - Version 25

Megachips

FORD1 FORD2 FORD3

Supportive links for Unconfirmed Early Adopters Program LOGOS
CERENCE1 CERENCE2 CERENCE3 CERENCE4 CERENCE5 CERENCE6 KT TacniQ TELSTAR_HOMMEL

Supportive links for speculative licensee logos
AMD APPLE APPLE BMW BOSCH1 BOSCH2 BOSCH3 BOSCH4 BOSCH5 BOSCH6 BOSCHE = TIER1 SUPPLIER FOR CERENCE HONDA INTEL NINTENDO NVIDIA1 NVIDIA2 NVIDIA3 LISTEN AT 28min:35sec NVIDIA4 NVIDIA5 NXP QUALCOMM1 QUALCOMM2 TATA SONY

Valeo's Key Customers...from page 21 of
Presentation_MoveUp_Strategic_Financial_Outlook_2022-2025.pdf
View attachment 2158

Cerence's Key Customers
View attachment 2208

View attachment 2292

Developing Optimized Systems with AKIDA | BRAINCHIP (Rob & Todd Video 25 2 22) 2 22.....41min: 43sec
"half our engagements are with OEMS and the other half are with the semiconductor IP people"
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Awesome post Buddy Love your work ............Give me more.............

• Fire
Not that it necessarily indicates anything but looking at Brainchip Perth's Anup Vanarse Frontiers Loop profile, I found interesting that of the 13 people he follows all are Uni based bar one who is industry based at Bosch-Ai

Screenshot_2022-03-13-13-35-42-04_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-13-13-35-56-54_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-13-13-38-24-56_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-03-13-13-37-36-26_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Not that it necessarily indicates anything but looking at Brainchip Perth's Anup Vanarse Frontiers Loop profile, I found interesting that of the 13 people he follows all are Uni based bar one who is industry based at Bosch-Ai

View attachment 2503

View attachment 2504

View attachment 2505

View attachment 2506
Might be more significant if I remind you that NaNose and Professor Haick as well as the Democratis University of Thrace partners are all involved with the European Horizon 2020 project.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Speculative Investigation Wall + Links

So just trying to put all the known licensees and speculative theories bouncing around together in one place since it is starting to get mind boggling to keep track of. Often one you will post something amazing but then if I want to find it again it can take a long time. So in this one post I am trying to collect all of your finds. Clicking on the supportive links below leads back to the poster.

Speculative Investigation Wall - Version 27
View attachment 2488

Confirmed Early Adopters
NASA VORAGO1 VORAGO2 VORAGO3 VORAGO4 VORAGO5 MERCEDES VALEO

Confirmed IP Licensees
Megachips1 Megachips2 RENESAS1 RENESAS2

Other Connections
ARM1 ARM2 TSMC SOCIONEXT

Was an early Adopter now Customer?
FORD1 FORD2 FORD3

Supportive links for Unconfirmed Early Adopters Program LOGOS
CERENCE1 CERENCE2 CERENCE3 CERENCE4 CERENCE5 CERENCE6 KT1 KT2 NANOSE TacniQ TELSTAR_HOMMEL

AMD APPLE APPLE BMW BOSCH1 BOSCH2 BOSCH3 BOSCH4 BOSCH5 BOSCH6 BOSCHE = TIER1 SUPPLIER FOR CERENCE BOSCH8 HONDA HYUNDAI1 HYUNDAI2 INTEL NINTENDO NVIDIA1 NVIDIA2 NVIDIA3 LISTEN AT 28min:35sec NVIDIA4 NVIDIA5 NVIDIA6 NVIDIA7 NXP QUALCOMM1 QUALCOMM2 TATA SAMSUNG1 SONY

Distribution Network Partners

EASTRONICS1 EASTRONICS2
SalesLink1 SaleLink2

Valeo's Key Customers...from page 21 of
Presentation_MoveUp_Strategic_Financial_Outlook_2022-2025.pdf
View attachment 2158

Cerence's Key Customers
View attachment 2208

View attachment 2292

Developing Optimized Systems with AKIDA | BRAINCHIP (Rob & Todd Video 25 2 22) 2 22.....41min: 43sec
"half our engagements are with OEMS and the other half are with the semiconductor IP people"
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

@greenwaves fantastic effort!

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

• Haha

Dhm

Regular
@Neuromorphia What about Riverside Research and Foundries, the company at the heart of the latest podcast?
I just love the wall and showing it to others who have no idea about our reach and disruptive nature.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
The Wall + Links

So just trying to put all the known licensees and speculative theories bouncing around together in one place since it is starting to get mind boggling to keep track of. Often one you will post something amazing but then if I want to find it again it can take a long time. So in this one post I am trying to collect all of your finds. Some of the supportive links below leads back to the original poster.

The Wall - Version 46
View attachment 3540
Links
Confirmed Early Adopters
MERCEDES
NASA1 NASA2
VALEO1 VALEO2 VALEO3
VORAGO1 VORAGO2 VORAGO3 VORAGO4 VORAGO5 VORAGO5

Confirmed IP Licensees
Megachips1 Megachips2 Megachips3 Megachips4 Megachips5
RENESAS1 RENESAS2 RENESAS3

Development Partners
ARM1 ARM2 ARM3
TSMC1 TSMC2
SIFIVE RISC-V SIFIVE RISC-V SIFIVE RISC-V SIFIVE RISC-V SIFIVE RISC-V SIFIVE RISC-V
SOCIONEXT1 SOCIONEXT2

Evaluation Agreement now NDA?
FORD1 FORD2 FORD3 FORD4

Early Access Program
BIOTOME1 BIOTOME2 BIOTOME3
Information Systems Laboratories1 ISL2 ISL3 ISL4 ISL5
MagikEye Inc.1 MagikEye Inc.2 MagikEye Inc.3 MagikEye Inc.4 MagikEye Inc.5
NANOSE1 NANOSE2 NANOSE3

Designed for Akida Platform
intellisense SYSTEMS
Quantum Ventura Inc
TacniQ

Strong Akida NDA Speculation
BH Tech1 BH Tech2 BH Tech3 BH Tech4
CERENCE1 CERENCE2 CERENCE3 CERENCE4 CERENCE5 CERENCE6
DELL TECHNOLOGIES1 DELL TECHNOLOGIES2
Jericho Smart Sensing Lab
KT1 KT2 KT3
TATA1 TATA2 TATA3
TELSTAR_HOMMEL

Companies Citing Peter Van Der Made Patents
Hewlett Packard
IBM
Qualcomm1 Qualcomm2 Qualcomm3 QUALCOMM4 QUALCOMM5 QUALCOMM6 QUALCOMM7
SAMSUNG1 SAMSUNG2 SAMSUNG3 SAMSUNG4 SAMSUNG5

Strong IP Licence NDA Speculation
BOSCH1 BOSCH2 BOSCH3 BOSCH4 BOSCH5 BOSCH6 BOSCHE = TIER1 SUPPLIER FOR CERENCE BOSCH8 BOSCH9
NVIDIA1 NVIDIA2 NVIDIA3 LISTEN AT 28min:35sec NVIDIA4 NVIDIA5 NVIDIA6 NVIDIA7

AMD
APPLE APPLE
BMW

HONDA
HYUNDAI1 HYUNDAI2
INTEL
NINTENDO
NXP
SONY1 SONY2

Distribution Network Partners
EASTRONICS1 EASTRONICS2 EASTRONICS3
SalesLink1 SaleLink2

Very Interesting Neuromorphic Research
Riverside Research Riverside Research
Thales Group Thales Group Thales Group
Interfacing a Neuromorphic Coprocessor with a RISC-V Architecture

Brainchip Patents Information
Brainchip Patents thread
Brainchip Foundation Patent Cited...
Foundation Patent US8250011B2
Spiking Neural Network Patent US 2020/0143229 A1
Australian Patents
Patents Google
21 Patents
European Patent Office
Patent
Royalties
Patent Citation

Valeo's Key Customers...from page 21 of Presentation_MoveUp_Strategic_Financial_Outlook_2022-2025.pdf
View attachment 2158

Cerence's Key Customers
View attachment 2208

View attachment 2292
Rob Telson said:

Between April and, uh, December 31st, 2021, we had over, we had over 4,600 unique users start taking a look at meta TF, start playing with it. And to us, that's what was really exciting because the more users. Start going there. Start getting interested in it and start to learn how to use it. Uh, we just look at that as, as just the, the first phase of the proliferation of our technology.

Todd Vieira Director of Customer Engagements
"Half our engagements are with OEMS and the other half are with the semiconductor IP people"

Morning Neuromorphia,

Sterling effort compiling, updating all of our dots in a single quick reference depository.

I do enjoy a good schematic.

Certainly makes life alot easier to fathom the bredth & depth of our market penitration.

Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow

stuart888

Regular
Thanks for keeping the wall. For newer Brainchip investors, this page is a great resource to get the big picture on things. I continue to use it and was looking for Prophesee today, but maybe there are not enough dots yet.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
@Neuromorphia would love an update to the wall. Love the Iceberg but The Wall illustrates better the web of connections in the tech industry. Intriguing that the one common factor in all these companies with different ground breaking technology is Brainchip Akida. It’s becoming less ambiguous with these companies publicly showing Brainchip as a collaborative partner.

• Fire

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Sorry to anyone using this page... I have been busy working long hours in my job... I will endeavor to catch up on everything... unfortunately this pattern of falling behind on developments and then trying to catch up is one likely to continue for now...
Version 106 update- a fantastic effort and great work- Thank You

1655266349895.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

πŸ‘€
Might be more significant if I remind you that NaNose and Professor Haick as well as the Democratis University of Thrace partners are all involved with the European Horizon 2020 project.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I have almost forgotten the multi billion program again eg Intel. I always see at HORIZON only raw materials=graphite. Thanks for the reminder!

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom