Share price movement of Brainchip, discussion, The Good The good and the good only.

dippY22

Regular
Since this is an anything goes thread, right (?), ....here goes me throwing a grenade.

Brainchip is on the fast track to a mind boggling amount of shares on issue, and I can foresee the company in the not too distant future having two BILLION shares issued. This is nothing short of mind blowing to contemplate for our small (micro???) cap company producing small amounts of early stage revenue, but contemplate we must because it seems to be coming.

Targets and goals are being met = more shares distributed to those achieving them.

More good people being brought on = more shares for options and incentives.

And any future capital raises are dilutive as well.

Start up's and / or early development companies really have not a lot of options for attracting quality talent to help build or build out the company = more shares for achieving growth and retaining such talent.

I don't know about Perth standard of living, but living and housing costs in southern California ain't cheap. What some of our executives are being paid in salary dollars is a steal, in my opinion. You have to make working at Brainchip attractive if you expect to get and retain high calibre employees and throwing shares at them is a good alternative to hard cash if your story reads well and I believe our story reads well.

So, really, what choice does Brainchip have??? Yet, I believe management and the board will eventually have to face this dilemma. How they will do it is too hard for me to contemplate (above my pay grade).

But I think the amount of shares sloshing about is creating more incentive and opportunity for shorters, for example, but I'm just speculating here.

I think the amount of shares makes appreciation of our BRN 65 cent (+/-) stock price more difficult with 100,000,000 + volume days necessary to really light a fire under it and get it moving northward (think Mercedes announcement time in early 2022).

I have been ruminating on this amount of shares on issue for some time, actually since I started following Brainchip. I remember two distinct reactions I had back then. One reaction was "wow", when I learned what it is they were doing and how their future success could be significant. The other reaction was "whoa" when I discovered how many shares this tiny startup had on issue.

Of course the above is my own opinion and no recommendations are given or implied, one way or the other. I love my investment in the company. I am just concerned and puzzled about this vexing matter. Is it Good, is it Bad or is it Fugly .... I have no idea, but it is a general concern.

Regards, dippY

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

charles2

Regular
Since this is an anything goes thread, right (?), ....here goes me throwing a grenade.

Brainchip is on the fast track to a mind boggling amount of shares on issue, and I can foresee the company in the not too distant future having two BILLION shares issued. This is nothing short of mind blowing to contemplate for our small (micro???) cap company producing small amounts of early stage revenue, but contemplate we must because it seems to be coming.

Targets and goals are being met = more shares distributed to those achieving them.

Start up's and / or early development companies really have not a lot of options for attracting quality talent to help build or build out the company = more shares for achieving growth and retaining such talent.

I don't know about Perth standard of living, but living and housing costs in southern California ain't cheap. What some of our executives are being paid in salary dollars is a steal, in my opinion. You have to make working at Brainchip attractive if you expect to get and retain high calibre employees and throwing shares at them is a good alternative to hard cash if your story reads well and I believe our story reads well.

So, really, what choice does Brainchip have??? Yet, I believe management and the board will eventually have to face this dilemma. How they will do it is too hard for me to contemplate (above my pay grade).

But I think the amount of shares sloshing about is creating more incentive and opportunity for shorters, for example, but I'm just speculating here.

I think the amount of shares makes appreciation of our BRN 65 cent (+/-) stock price more difficult with 100,000,000 + volume days necessary to really light a fire under it and get it moving northward (think Mercedes announcement time in early 2022).

I have been ruminating on this amount of shares on issue for some time, actually since I started following Brainchip. I remember two distinct reactions I had back then. One reaction was "wow", when I learned what it is they were doing and how their future success could be significant. The other reaction was "whoa" when I discovered how many shares this tiny startup had on issue.

Of course the above is my own opinion and no recommendations are given or implied, one way or the other. I love my investment in the company. I am just concerned and puzzled about this vexing matter. Is it Good, is it Bad or is it Fugly .... I have no idea, but it is a general concern.

Regards, dippY
Would you feel better if there existed 180m shares and the price was $6.30? Or $4.50 usd?

For me that keeps THINGS in perspective.

A one Billion usd company is nothing compared to the big boys. And we want to be the leader in neuromorphic computing (edge, extreme power savings, secure and rapid inference, etc with more uses identified hourly) and that looks to be big to me.

One billion is pocket change in this burgeoning field.

Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

cosors

👀
Hi Rise the Bacon.)

No one I trust more than your avatar.
Do he think that everything sucks? Should I now erase this shit from my brackets below and sell? Please tell me what I should do and please do not say that I should first try your bread and then think. A simple yes/no is the foundation of my decision for investment. I feel like a harmless leaf on a tree that someone is trying to shake off. So here what the knower means who knows what the knower really knows. I am shaked, I think he heard something and this is a hidden message:

I need some help. I want to buy more BrainChip shares but I want them for under 60 cents. I’m trying to write a message that will cast doubt over any progress that BrainChip has been making. I will post it just before the market opens. It needs to distract people from the $1.2 million that BrainChip received from customers over the last three months, to take their minds away from the extra sales and marketing executives that they have hired including the one for Korea, and to hide the new breakthrough partnership with Intel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

cosors

👀
I love this forum
Screenshot_2023-01-31-20-41-37-38_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

So I'm out later 🤣😜
🤔

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Rise the Bacon.)

No one I trust more than your avatar. Who here thinks that everything sucks. Should I now erase this shit from my bracket? Please tell me what I should do and please do not say that I should first try your bread and then think. A simple yes/no is the foundation of my decision for investment. I feel like a harmless leaf on a tree that someone is trying to shake off. So here what the knower means who knows what the knower really knows. I am shaked, I think he heard something and this is a hidden message:

I need some help. I want to buy more BrainChip shares but I want them for under 60 cents. I’m trying to write a message that will cast doubt over any progress that BrainChip has been making. I will post it just before the market opens. It needs to distract people from the $1.2 million that BrainChip received from customers over the last three months, to take their minds away from the extra sales and marketing executives that they have hired including the one for Korea, and to hide the new breakthrough partnership with Intel.
😂 Are you quoting someone or is that bottom paragraph a make believe?
Or even worse have you been reading Facebook 👀
Pretty sure all here dont think everything sucks.
And you have a good chance getting under 60 cents only because I bought some at 63 and lately things dip a tiny under my buy price 🙆‍♂️
I think you should trust in your research and take in what BRN have achieved and pay attention to the confirmed connections and by confirm I mean the company has verified it by a press release (honestly can't believe I said press release) my brain is fighting that still.
I think if that paragraph is from someone, I'll hundred percent say they are talking shit.
Sorry if I have misinterpreted your post good sir.

Last edited:
  • Love

cosors

👀
😂 Are you quoting someone or is that bottom paragraph a make believe?
Or even worse have you been reading Facebook 👀
Pretty sure all here dont think everything sucks.
And you have a good chance getting under 60 cents only because I bought some at 63 and lately things dip a tiny under my buy price 🙆‍♂️
I think you should trust in your research and take in what BRN have achieved and pay attention to the confirmed connections and by confirm I mean the company has verified it by a press release (honestly can't believe I said press release) mind brain is fighting that still.
I think if that paragraph is from someone, I'll hundred percent say they are talking shit.
Sorry if I have misinterpreted your post good sir.
It's just my way of being sarcastic. What all have I just read today...
I think Slade means that I should sell everything, out of this shit 🤣
crapola shit
Screenshot_2023-01-31-20-53-23-63_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha

BaconLover

Founding Member
It's just my way of being sarcastic. What all have I just read today...
I think Slade means that I should sell everything, out of this shit 🤣
crapola shit
View attachment 28388

Hi cosors

My only recommendation is don't listen to people who post only gif and beer photos for investing advice 😂

There are approximately 2000 share holders of BRN on this forum
Most are solid holders.
If people think posters here are trying to manipulate the stock market, they're Fools imv.
We are a part of the market, we are not THE market.

Most here would have done their basic due diligence and would continue to do so as long as they are invested, so they are not likely to follow other's advice.

From your posts I know you are following BRN closely and you are wise enough not to make a decision based on what others say. This platform for me is a place to think critically about my investment, but I never make a decision to buy or sell based on what happens here. I believe you're the same.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Regards, dippY
We can always consolidate if it's an issue. But atm I'd not worry too much, but I get what you're saying.
Management has been asked about it before, they said they'd consider it down the track if necessary.
Most tech companies have high SOI but doesn't seem to worry them, infact some are still splitting to make it attractive for retail investors 😆

Vanman1100

Regular
That's just depressing, I didn't own any of them 😳 But by 2029 BRN might have made everything better 🤞
Hopefully HMX is up there as well!🤞

cosors

👀
Hi cosors

My only recommendation is don't listen to people who post only gif and beer photos for investing advice 😂

There are approximately 2000 share holders of BRN on this forum
Most are solid holders.
If people think posters here are trying to manipulate the stock market, they're Fools imv.
We are a part of the market, we are not THE market.

Most here would have done their basic due diligence and would continue to do so as long as they are invested, so they are not likely to follow other's advice.

From your posts I know you are following BRN closely and you are wise enough not to make a decision based on what others say. This platform for me is a place to think critically about my investment, but I never make a decision to buy or sell based on what happens here. I believe you're the same.
Don't worry I'm hardened and serious about my <> statement below. I'm used to everything with you/us on the ASX. I come from the graphite corner and prefer to trust my own work. But what I am there in part is the 1000 eyes here. It is a dear help. My <> bracket is a bulwark. And it is open nevertheless. But what a day today! I have not witnessed anything like this on TSE. I am a fish in water here. Unfortunately I can't text like I think because I'm just learning English about TSE. My name combination of you both is just because I really appreciate you both. Thanks for the virtual acquaintance ❤️‍🔥

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Don't worry I'm hardened and serious about my <> statement below. I'm used to everything with you/us on the ASX. I come from the graphite corner and prefer to trust my own work. But what I am there in part is the 1000 eyes here. It is a dear help. My <> bracket is a bulwark. And it is open nevertheless. But what a day today! I have not witnessed anything like this on TSE. I am a fish in water here. Unfortunately I can't text like I think because I'm just learning English about TSE. My name combination of you both is just because I really appreciate you both. Thanks for the virtual acquaintance ❤️‍🔥
These things happen and this shall too pass.
I'm always trying to learn now, and trying to understand the significance of akida 1500.

Absolutely monster step from company, but no body on market knows about it. Every one isn't going to use a magnifying glass on BRN 4C to find that 1 line where they mention dealing with Global Foundries, hence all the drama.

I feel sorry for Anil and Co, such an achievement overshadowed by the lack of market communication. We should be celebrating this achievement but unfortunately not many knows. A friend of mine who keeps an eye on BRN, I had to tell him about this new step, because let's be real, an average Joe cannot read that detail into every 4C he holds or is on his watchlist.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Foxdog

Regular

cosors

👀
These things happen and this shall too pass.
I'm always trying to learn now, and trying to understand the significance of akida 1500.

Absolutely monster step from company, but no body on market knows about it. Every one isn't going to use a magnifying glass on BRN 4C to find that 1 line where they mention dealing with Global Foundries, hence all the drama.

I feel sorry for Anil and Co, such an achievement overshadowed by the lack of market communication. We should be celebrating this achievement but unfortunately not many knows. A friend of mine who keeps an eye on BRN, I had to tell him about this new step, because let's be real, an average Joe cannot read that detail into every 4C he holds or is on his watchlist.
For me, I have three pearls that will all three go their way. I am fascinated by what all they are doing. For me, it's a novel I want to read. I have another investment group but they are very boringly rational and only in it when the party is over.
I'll opening a thread here for the first time with BRN in the coming time. I have a special project in mind for some time.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I'll opening a thread here for the first time with BRN in the coming days. I have a special project in mind for some time.
Looking forward to it.
Have a great night 👍

• Love

cosors

👀
Looking forward to it.
Have a great night 👍
Thank you!
And your wish is in detail for me an absolutely fascinating thing. We all live on a sphere/ball, some go to bed and others make their coffee. I find that incredibly fascinating. And I'm now a regular customer at my little Aussi store. I for one couldn't be happier. My investment is not a game and not a cramp but understanding just also about the peoples. The most beautiful novel I know and a real help through the crapola pandemic period and now ultimately far beyond. Community is everything. 1000 eyes see more.

Aida Ballista ubique!

Last edited:
  • Love

cosors

👀
Don't worry about it, but the ASX is completely different from the stock markets here. There are no startups and shares to buy here. It's not for nothing that WBT chose the ASX. I have learned a lot now and have no problem with it. It is more of a challenge and it is interesting fun. Believe me, every/nearly German BRN holder is convinced otherwise they would not do it. The ASX is very peculiar.

Last edited:

Regards, dippY
It's all relative.
APPLE have 16 billion shares. Their share price $144 USD.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

dippY22

Regular
It's all relative.
APPLE have 16 billion shares. Their share price $144 USD.
Not sure I follow. Are you saying comparatively speaking Brainchip is similar to Apple (the hairy coconut)?

• Haha

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Not sure I follow. Are you saying comparatively speaking Brainchip is similar to Apple (the hairy coconut)?
ONE DAY!!!! dippY22 🙏🙏:)

• Haha
  • Love
Top Bottom