RXM Discussion 2022

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Are you invested in RXM? If so, what are the highlights and lowlights from your perspective?

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just recently took a position in RXM

Needed some copper exposure after BHP took over OZL leaving me with a bunch of funds

Spent half the profit from the OZL takeover transaction on booze and hookers......then wasted the rest :ROFLMAO:

Actually I took the base capital I originally had in OZL and split it half each over RXM and an upcoming IPO being True North Copper (I believe that will trade as TNC)

TNC is actually coming about through a reverse takeover of Duke Exploration DEX

Both operations are copper "specs" and not without risk but I'm happy with the exposure considering both entities are in safe jurisdications

RXM in South Australia and TNC in QLD

The copper theme and exposure definitely aligned with the broader renewable energy and EV revolution

Really hoping both do well but particularly REX being in my backyard on the beautiful Yorke Peninsula

Surely I'll be able arrange a tax deductible fishing trip to visit the offices for a meeting or site visit or something!!! ;)

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Well I'm sort of happy with the take over offer by MACH

It means I can bank a decent gain but I would have preferred management taking RXM to mine

That's where the real value would have been particulalry in a bull Cu cycle

Also despite it likely being a resonable gain when transacted I actually think management are selling the assets too cheaply

Wouldn't mind if another player came onto the scene with a superior offer to maybe get the sale price bidded up to a more appropriate level

Just have to see what plays out I guess

Top Bottom