PNV News: When Will PolyNovo Limited (ASX:PNV) Become Profitable? - 5th May 2023, 12:57pm

annb0t

Top 20
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at PolyNovo Limited's (ASX:pNV) future prospects. PolyNovo Limited develops medical devices in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, and internationally. The AU$1.0b market-cap company posted a loss in its most recent financial year of AU$1.2m and a latest trailing-twelve-month loss of AU$6.6m leading to an even wider gap between loss and breakeven. The most pr...

>>> Read more: When Will PolyNovo Limited (ASX:pNV) Become Profitable?

kickit2me

With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at PolyNovo Limited's (ASX:pNV) future prospects. PolyNovo Limited develops medical devices in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, and internationally. The AU$1.0b market-cap company posted a loss in its most recent financial year of AU$1.2m and a latest trailing-twelve-month loss of AU$6.6m leading to an even wider gap between loss and breakeven. The most pr...

>>> Read more: When Will PolyNovo Limited (ASX:pNV) Become Profitable?
Very generic information from what I can make out.
Teasing in their predictions, there is no easy access to how they arrived at their numbers.
Does highlight the low risk of putting money into PNV

Lattelarry

Regular
becoming profitable isnt even a goal while every dollar reinvested in the business will return far more.

But if you look at the P&L you can see that if they wanted to be profitable they could stop R&D they are very close. And they are then EBITDA profitable too:

1683340432624.png

I'm pretty sure they make the rule of 40 or are very close to that too if they can keep revenue growth at 50%

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom