PNV Discussion 2022

Lattelarry

Regular
Starting a new thread for Polynovo general discussions. @zeeb0t Can you please rename this from Sunhydrogen Inc to Polynovo?

To kick it off its interesting to see a new job posted for a technical writer

Reactions: 1 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 3 users

mkm109

Regular
thanks zeeb0t.

Lets see how many follow us here.
My post on HC got moderated within 10min. Not sure how many people actually got to see it.

Reactions: 4 users
Great product, its SP fall is bewildering but I have faith

Lattelarry

Regular
After everything going on at BRN I wouldn't be surprised if it's manipulation that will at some point come to an end. Everything moving in the right direction except the SP.

mkm109

Regular
Loot at the short interest, it more shorted then BRN
It should be at $4-$5

Reactions: 2 users
Sold about 60% of my PNV last year at about 2.50 average to be free carried and then some and bought BRN. Turned out alright. Still believe in PNV and may buy more again if can free up cash. Still got a few. This price is ridiculously low.

SC

Moosey

Emerged

Moosey

Emerged
Starting a new thread for Polynovo general discussions. @zeeb0t Can you please rename this from Sunhydrogen Inc to Polynovo?

To kick it off its interesting to see a new job posted for a technical writer
Lattelarry, can you please tell me how to start a thread please?

Moosey

Emerged
Reactions: 3 users
Lattelarry, can you please tell me how to start a thread please?
Hi Moosey. Still getting the gist of this. Click on Forums up top or alternatively Home and should be Start Thread button in orange at top.

SC

thanks zeeb0t.

Lets see how many follow us here.
My post on HC got moderated within 10min. Not sure how many people actually got to see it.
Great to see so many of you here from HC

Lattelarry

Regular
Great site, good to see you here Lattelarry
Good to see you here too! Glad you were able to find it. Hopefully we get some more coming across soon.

Moosey

Emerged

Lattelarry

Regular
That would be amazing. I'm sure I heard someone else talking about a breakthrough in this area not too long ago as well. Maybe its not to far from being possible.

Moosey

Emerged
That would be amazing. I'm sure I heard someone else talking about a breakthrough in this area not too long ago as well. Maybe its not to far from being possible.
Just wondering whether they would need a scaffold to support the modified stem cells?

I tried to send this to Polynovo investor contact but it would not work for some reason?

I do know that DW reads stuff on HC from time to time, so I posted it there, but maybe he might be interested in this new site as well?

I just read this article in Science Tech Daily https://scitechdaily.com/human-spin...y-enable-people-with-paralysis-to-walk-again/
I was wondering if they may need an inert scaffold like BTM for this purpose of placing modified stem cells into the spine much along the same lines as they seem to be using BTM to place stem cells for diabetes into the arm?
Just a random thought here!

Lattelarry

Regular
Yeah tell him we are leaving all the downrampers at HC and coming here. I don't have a problem with posts critical of the company so long as they are based on fact and not just the BS that Lopez etc would spew.

I don't know if they would need a scaffold but couldn't hurt letting DW know.

It must be about 2 weeks now until the H1FY22 Report too.

Top Bottom