NVISO / BRN

So would appear the relationship with Nviso kicks into Bonseyes as we thought may do eventually.

The below from Nviso site and further down some bits from Bonseyes and their AI marketplace will open at some point too.

Hadn't seen this image before. Beneath the image on their site is links direct to Bonseyes and BRN sites.

View attachment 6994

CASE STUDY
BONSEYES AI MARKETPLACE
NVISO's is a founding member of the Bonseyes Community Association which is a non-profit AI-focused association based in Switzerland. BCA was created and inspired by the H2020 Bonseyes AI Marketplace project to ensure that artificial intelligence benefits all of society through open, distributed, and decentralized platforms and technology. BCA’s mission is to ensure that artificial intelligence (in all forms from narrow to general) which will ultimately create highly autonomous systems benefits all of society – not just a select few.

It aims to directly build open technology platforms supporting distributed artificial intelligence marketplaces empowering innovators, data scientists, and developers to build and trade value creating, safe, and beneficial AI aligned with societal goals. Currently it is focused on supporting Extreme Edge AI technologies supporting ground-breaking technologies such as ultra-low-power machine learning processors and brain-inspired neuromorphic chips. For more information see the Bonseyes AI Marketplace.

Within the scope of the Bonseyes project, NVISO showcased how future in-car experiences would be centered around the driver-vehicle relationship, where AI would enable the car to have continuous learning, with the end goal to develop an understanding with the occupants that is both meaningful and human in nature.

View attachment 6998 View attachment 6999 View attachment 7000 View attachment 7001 View attachment 7002
Great post FMF.

And that company with the funny name Nvidia just keeps turning up almost like a second best friend stalker kind of guy. 😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Great post FMF.

And that company with the funny name Nvidia just keeps turning up almost like a second best friend stalker kind of guy. 😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Something I took from that Steve Blank article as below.

Either we have this capability already or the 3rd parties that use our IP have the capability.

Kind of like a partner :unsure:;)

One Last Thing – Non-Nvidia AI Chips and the “Nvidia Software Moat”
New AI accelerator chips have to cross the software moat that Nvidia has built around their GPU’s. As popular AI applications and frameworks are built on Nvidia CUDA software platform, if new AI Accelerator vendors want to port these applications to their chips they have to build their own drivers, compiler, debugger, and other tools.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
Great post FMF.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
ARM too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Something I took from that Steve Blank article as below.

Either we have this capability already or the 3rd parties that use our IP have the capability.

Kind of like a partner :unsure:;)

One Last Thing – Non-Nvidia AI Chips and the “Nvidia Software Moat”
New AI accelerator chips have to cross the software moat that Nvidia has built around their GPU’s. As popular AI applications and frameworks are built on Nvidia CUDA software platform, if new AI Accelerator vendors want to port these applications to their chips they have to build their own drivers, compiler, debugger, and other tools.
It’s a question of which came first the Nviso Chicken or the Mercedes Faberge’ Egg?

At the end of the day Nvidia knows and that is all that matters & I can live with that.😎

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Dhm

Regular
So would appear the relationship with Nviso kicks into Bonseyes as we thought may do eventually.

The below from Nviso site and further down some bits from Bonseyes and their AI marketplace will open at some point too.

Hadn't seen this image before. Beneath the image on their site is links direct to Bonseyes and BRN sites.

View attachment 6994

CASE STUDY
BONSEYES AI MARKETPLACE
NVISO's is a founding member of the Bonseyes Community Association which is a non-profit AI-focused association based in Switzerland. BCA was created and inspired by the H2020 Bonseyes AI Marketplace project to ensure that artificial intelligence benefits all of society through open, distributed, and decentralized platforms and technology. BCA’s mission is to ensure that artificial intelligence (in all forms from narrow to general) which will ultimately create highly autonomous systems benefits all of society – not just a select few.

It aims to directly build open technology platforms supporting distributed artificial intelligence marketplaces empowering innovators, data scientists, and developers to build and trade value creating, safe, and beneficial AI aligned with societal goals. Currently it is focused on supporting Extreme Edge AI technologies supporting ground-breaking technologies such as ultra-low-power machine learning processors and brain-inspired neuromorphic chips. For more information see the Bonseyes AI Marketplace.

Within the scope of the Bonseyes project, NVISO showcased how future in-car experiences would be centered around the driver-vehicle relationship, where AI would enable the car to have continuous learning, with the end goal to develop an understanding with the occupants that is both meaningful and human in nature.

View attachment 6998 View attachment 6999 View attachment 7000 View attachment 7001 View attachment 7002
And further down on Nviso’s homepage is this:

1982C1A6-1D6A-4A54-930C-B4EEFD728CC8.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
And further down on Nviso’s homepage is this:

View attachment 7037

I had never heard of ZF and so suspect many others in Australia have either but Nviso’s partnership with ZF automotive will be understood by our German friends and they will appropriately think of a number multiply it and double it to come up with the size of the in cabin monitoring market this has opened up for Brainchip/Nviso. Where are you @Yak52:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I had never heard of ZF and so suspect many others in Australia have either but Nviso’s partnership with ZF automotive will be understood by our German friends and they will appropriately think of a number multiply it and double it to come up with the size of the in cabin monitoring market this has opened up for Brainchip/Nviso. Where are you @Yak52:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Re: ZF video

Legacy ICE manufacturers such as ZF come with the baggage of blowing 20% – 40% of the available energy out the exhaust pipe.

Excusing the hyperbole, it seems they are expecting to do something similar with their autonomous vehicles “supercomputer” cooling systems: finned heat exchanger, fan forced cooling, pumped liquid cooling handling 56W, 80W, and 250W respectively.

Their stated philosophy was to gather all the processing in a single supercomputer. They have data sockets to accept between 100 Mb/s and 10 Gb/s of data, so it doesn’t look like they were anticipating SNN or near-sensor signal processing/classification.

Imagine what Akida can do for ZF.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Apologies if already posted.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Zedjack33

Regular

Reactions: 2 users

Perhaps

Regular

low-power_iot_sdk_overview.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Perhaps

Regular
Last edited:
  • Fire

Perhaps

Regular
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 19-43-47 BONSEYES – The Artificial Intelligence Marketplace.png
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 19-44-50 BONSEYES – The Artificial Intelligence Marketplace.png
Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 19-45-33 BONSEYES – The Artificial Intelligence Marketplace.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

stuart888

Regular
The news articles just keep on flowing...looking forward to a gradual acceleration, starting in around 10 weeks as we enter the next 6 months of solid growth, in my opinion of course.

Today's announcement makes classic business sense, it's a repeating pattern that started with Renesas, leading companies specializing in Edge AI being drawn together, success attracts success, all these partnerships represent a team approach, whereby both partners are winners in the long run.

AGI is a long way off, but for now, Brainchip is clearly attracting other major players, and why ?....because companies entering this field ALL want to be part of the next wave, so why wouldn't you sound out the clear leading company ?

Brainchip's work culture, brilliant team spirit, friendly approachable staff, a management team and Board that isn't so wrapped up in it's own success to date, is openly willing to form partnerships that help both companies benefit, remembering a major key point that can be lost in all the fog, the companies that have so far been named together with us ALL have major customer bases worldwide, Akida's reach will just continue to expand as we piggyback by having our technology either embedded in IP or stand-alone chip form, WE CAN'T LOSE !...for little to basically no outlay in the overall scheme of things.

I will have some photos to share in the next 6/10 weeks, stay tuned.

Cheers for now....Tech (Perth) :coffee::unsure::geek:
Hey @TECH there in Perth! Photos in 6/10 weeks? Cannot wait, or did I miss out! Today's fantastic Nviso announcement got me to review the thread from the beginning, and your Photos Statement jumped out. You were absolutely correct about the News Flow, and it just gets better! Must be great to be communication-close to the Perth action. Big-Thanks for keeping us informed.

https://www.nviso.ai/en/news/nviso-...ilestone-with-brainchip-akida-neuromorphic-ip

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

stuart888

Regular
This chart took me awhile to absorb. My interpretation: They could dial up/down the cameras fps rate, and did 5 equal tests to compare. They might have tweaked the fancy neural math for the five model tests, but would have kept it consistent.

Brainchip used a (1) smaller microprocessor engine (Mhz) and still could successfully handle Nviso's Human Behavior AI at (2) much high frames per second.

Very strong validation, side by side like that, by the cutting-edge-partners!

1658262723958.png

• Fire
  • Love

stuart888

Regular
One more on chart above: What are the different Models, they use the term Model, doing 5 different Models test.

My opinion, they tweak the Fancy Math (weights for the neural math) and spit the actual code into serialized form onto the microprocessor. Before doing each new test, they have to get the new code in bits-n-bytes (serialized into a stream and into the microprocessor hardware itself).

They uploaded 5 different forms of the code onto the microprocessor and ran the tests.

So different Models is the packaged SNN framework put onto the actual chip, then they run the tests. I could be off target.

Models is like Inference, used everywhere in the AI world. Just trying to help.

Reactions: 4 users

stuart888

Regular
The Brainchip stock train is going to rise, fast and for a decade. Fancy AI Spiking JAST Math in Sensors with no cloud. The whole point of the entire video is to validate Brainchip as the real deal. The far edge has arrived for AI with Machine Learning. Brainchip Akida = Inference and Machine Learning in ultra-itti-bittie-low-power. And yes it can upload to the cloud periodically the meta data. Win-win-wow is ultra-itti-bittie-low-power, and our partners are telling the story!

1658449260996.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom