NVISO / BRN

M_C

Founding Member
Thought a thread for this partnership would come in handy..................I did some stalking of the Rob Telson equivelent from NVISO on LinkedIn. A few potential customers below.......

Tip of the Ice Berg ppl..........no surprises here

Capture.PNG
Capture7.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

toasty

Regular
More dots...........

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Wow this is fantastic news. NVISO have their fingers in a lot of pies

Reactions: 17 users
Wow this is fantastic news. NVISO have their fingers in a lot of pies
Sorry but someone had to say it "I hope Brainchip has a finger fetish." FF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Wonder if we will see any potential knock-on effect through the EU Bonseyes project which Nviso co-ordinate.

I noticed the logo on Nviso somewhere and some background below. Also a paper submitted through EU about 192 pages but outlines the project and prepared, reviewed and submitted by Nviso. Started around 2016, submitted 2020 from memory. Haven't read all yet.

Screenshot_2022-04-20-10-12-50-76_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-10-13-07-42_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-10-13-34-25_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Screenshot_2022-04-20-10-00-24-05_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Mugen74

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Wonder if we will see any potential knock-on effect through the EU Bonseyes project which Nviso co-ordinate.

I noticed the logo on Nviso somewhere and some background below. Also a paper submitted through EU about 192 pages but outlines the project and prepared, reviewed and submitted by Nviso. Started around 2016, submitted 2020 from memory. Haven't read all yet.

View attachment 4624
View attachment 4625
View attachment 4626
View attachment 4627

I am going to throw this out there as absolutely wild speculation but it jumped into my head when I first read the announcement and one of the early links to an EU project.

Your post has added weight.

The wild idea.

Did Nviso have something to do with four AKIDA cards finding their way into the super computer along side Huawei?

Has this release been triggered by FMF’s reveal?

As I said wild speculation so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Y'all got anymore of that Akida?

hungry lick GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
They have a cyber security division

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I am going to throw this out there as absolutely wild speculation but it jumped into my head when I first read the announcement and one of the early links to an EU project.

Your post has added weight.

The wild idea.

Did Nviso have something to do with four AKIDA cards finding their way into the super computer along side Huawei?

Has this release been triggered by FMF’s reveal?

As I said wild speculation so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Interesting hypothesis FF.

Has merit.

Tony ever come back on that?

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users
Interesting hypothesis FF.

Has merit.

Tony ever come back on that?
Yes to say it was being looked at in the USA. I had a request for further information from the USA which I sent. Then silence so I copied Perhaps’s post with the reply from 3XE and sent it to Tony and he sent back saying he had sent it on to the USA and dead silence until this announcement.
Regards
FF

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Yes to say it was being looked at in the USA. I had a request for further information from the USA which I sent. Then silence so I copied Perhaps’s post with the reply from 3XE and sent it to Tony and he sent back saying he had sent it on to the USA and dead silence until this announcement.
Regards
FF
Mind you I pointed out that it was not wise to have chips being experimented with by large institutions without the companies knowledge as it could lead to reported failed experiments as a result of a lack of understanding of the AKIDA technology. This kinda invited a reply at some point to reassure a concerned shareholder etc;
Regards
FF

Reactions: 12 users
Regards
FF
Thanks FF

Interesting.

As the oft overused expression goes...

Where there's smoke ...haha

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TECH

Regular
The news articles just keep on flowing...looking forward to a gradual acceleration, starting in around 10 weeks as we enter the next 6 months of solid growth, in my opinion of course.

Today's announcement makes classic business sense, it's a repeating pattern that started with Renesas, leading companies specializing in Edge AI being drawn together, success attracts success, all these partnerships represent a team approach, whereby both partners are winners in the long run.

AGI is a long way off, but for now, Brainchip is clearly attracting other major players, and why ?....because companies entering this field ALL want to be part of the next wave, so why wouldn't you sound out the clear leading company ?

Brainchip's work culture, brilliant team spirit, friendly approachable staff, a management team and Board that isn't so wrapped up in it's own success to date, is openly willing to form partnerships that help both companies benefit, remembering a major key point that can be lost in all the fog, the companies that have so far been named together with us ALL have major customer bases worldwide, Akida's reach will just continue to expand as we piggyback by having our technology either embedded in IP or stand-alone chip form, WE CAN'T LOSE !...for little to basically no outlay in the overall scheme of things.

I will have some photos to share in the next 6/10 weeks, stay tuned.

Cheers for now....Tech (Perth) :coffee::unsure::geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
At the moment the Panasonic farting cat looks pretty useless. That's gonna change when they stick an Akida up its bum.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

At the moment the Panasonic farting cat looks pretty useless. That's gonna change when they stick an Akida up its bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
This is the NVISO bonseyes app. It’s quite good fun and can tell you if you are sad, happy or angry etc. you can download it on your phone. Why does it recognise me as Angry?

C8D58B51-BDA4-409E-A8CA-6C99DB1341DE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom