MGT Discussion 2023

Bruey

Emerged
Dang… Simon Wandke is exactly what is needed to steer this through any obstacles. His experience in previous vertically integrated end to end processes and the huge amount of experience and expertise he brings to the team is next level …they got this 🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Announcement this week or next I beleive. Hopefully this brings some good news. Then our quarterly in a couple of weeks. Hoping for some movement in the SP. Management have hinted and something coming "shortly"

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Announcement this week or next I beleive. Hopefully this brings some good news. Then our quarterly in a couple of weeks. Hoping for some movement in the SP. Management have hinted and something coming "shortly"
Thanks IG

Irongrilled

Regular
Great movement in the management team!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

maplesyrup

Regular
He
Great movement in the management team!
He got a heap of unlisted options last week I believe

Tony Coles

Regular
Check this 5 min video, so excited about Magnetite vs Hematite iron ore.
For how long will this gem be held back, someone is accumulating
excessively and they want your shares too.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Check this 5 min video, so excited about Magnetite vs Hematite iron ore.
For how long will this gem be held back, someone is accumulating
excessively and they want your shares too.

Movement at the station, about time…
The brakes are starting to be released on this GEM, the all mighty Magnetite Mines. 🥳

• Fire

BoogieB

Emerged

maplesyrup

Regular
What do you find interesting?
Better volume today on a green candle. Looking forward to see if any announcements come with the yearly report.
Management continues to get better.
One thing I love love love, is Simon Wandke had been vocal about MGT. That speaks abundances to me.
This is the 2 page company breakdown which they were asked about from interested investors at the conferences they attended.. Gemma said this was high on the to do list as they have been asked about them numerous times, but idk thave anything until now

Reactions: 7 users

BoogieB

Emerged
This is the 2 page company breakdown which they were asked about from interested investors at the conferences they attended.. Gemma said this was high on the to do list as they have been asked about them numerous times, but idk thave anything until now
Ok great. Good to see they are listening to the markets requests for info.
It will be interesting to see whether there will be an abundance of marketing leading into the DFS.
SP will do it’s thing with a positive DFS. I bet nobody even thinks about selling until we have definitive answers on funding.

Last edited:

Irongrilled

Regular
Finally we have drill results !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Finally we have drill results !
WOW! Iron ore price heading in wright direction, nice… 5 months left and counting till decision to mine this Gem. Might get a resource upgrade from left field.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Just need some info on funding or at least how talks are going .

• Fire

Irongrilled

Regular
Screenshot_20220818-072404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
If it does FA once the dfs hits. Then you should be annoyed. Right now its just coasting along, no biggie.

maplesyrup

Regular
If it does FA once the dfs hits. Then you should be annoyed. Right now its just coasting along, no biggie.
Coasting?? My interpretation of coasting and yours must be very different

maplesyrup

Regular
Just have a look at what the guys / girl are liking on LinkedIn... Very interesting, also this reads well, very sutterly giving hints

Attachments

• image_6ebd9afb-17f6-43ae-80fb-a136439c9bde20220818_220851.jpg
    image_6ebd9afb-17f6-43ae-80fb-a136439c9bde20220818_220851.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom