MGT Discussion 2023

Townyj

Ermahgerd
This year is looking great for our little SA company. Fingers crossed the DFS hits it out of the park.

2022-02-06_10-21-45.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Bruey

Emerged
Hi, just found the MGT thread, great work @Townyj in requesting this and getting it up and running, DFS due to drop this year, exciting times for MGT. will be great to see the group grow 👍

Reactions: 6 users

maplesyrup

Regular
Hi, just found the MGT thread, great work @Townyj in requesting this and getting it up and running, DFS due to drop this year, exciting times for MGT. will be great to see the group grow 👍
agreed @Bruey - can't wait for this chat to fire up in the next few months... March/April is are big months for us with drill results to confirm a significant resource upgrade... also Sam Chee weaving his magic behind the scenes as well... I have a wedding in Peterborough in April so it will be interesting to see what the locals are all saying.

Reactions: 5 users

Bruey

Emerged
Awesome @maplesyrup, we had a family holiday there in 2019, great spot. Can not wait to see what he brings with regard to finance discussions. Everything seems to be tracking nicely

Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
The way HIO is heading.. we have a lot to look forward to imho. Sam should bring the financial goods.

Reactions: 3 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Hi guys. Just found this. Hopefully this forum will be a bit cleaner than HC without the clowns and downrampers

Reactions: 8 users

Mws

Regular
Hi guys. Just found this. Hopefully this forum will be a bit cleaner than HC without the clowns and downrampers
Irongrilled,
Welcome aboard. I’m seddo05 on the other site

Irongrilled

Regular
Thanks for the hot tip mate. Hopefully we get a few more come across

Reactions: 3 users

Mws

Regular
Bloody oath, the quicker we can get all the genuine holders away from that shit show the better

• Fire
  • Love

Irongrilled

Regular
Has anyone spoken with management lately ?

Franciscus

Emerged
Hi all!
Boy it sure is nice to get away from the Dazzes and Luckbrothers of HC.
Awful, awful forum.
Looking forward to some more genuine, meaningful discussion here.

Reactions: 10 users

Irongrilled

Regular
Hi all!
Boy it sure is nice to get away from the Dazzes and Luckbrothers of HC.
Awful, awful forum.
Looking forward to some more genuine, meaningful discussion here.
Welcome mate. Good to see you jump on board to. Let's get see if we can get some more to make the leap.

Enkayess

Emerged
G'day Team,
Good to see a few other long termers here. Hopefully this forum can become something like what we had on HC pre-PFS and in the run from sub 1c to the previous highs.

A lot to look forward to this year, after a painful few months, COP26 has really highlighted for the rest of the world what a few of us have been banging on about for 12 months.

Bring it on.

maplesyrup

Regular
Welcome everyone...I am crabby33 in HC... Let's hope BT joins us aswell...and we leave those other losers in our dust 😘😘

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Welcome mate. Good to see you jump on board to. Let's get see if we can get some more to make the leap.
Bacon Lover is here as well on the BRN thread, where here from 2 weeks ago, what hot crapper done to the BRN thread was an absolute disgrace, enjoy our new home on the stock exchange.

BaconLover

Founding Member
Thanks @Tony Coles I tried to talk to BT and MS on the other site, tried to use twitter to bring them over here, but was unsuccessful lol

But glad to see you guys here. It is an amazing forum, plenty of features, if you need any other functions, please tag me or @zeeb0t to give feedback, he is the admin here.

We do community moderation here. Which means, if someone comes to downramp, you can report them, if a certain number of people report, the post gets deleted automatically, and it gets send to admin for review. Based on the content admin decides whether to remove the poster who was downramping, or if it was a wrongful report.

Anyways, amazing to see you all here. Enjoy the peace and quiet quality discussion opportunity. I was the very first member on this site lol tbh I didn't realise this would grow this much. Zeeb0t is the creator of this website and he is determined to make a difference using this page. GLTA genuine holders.

@Townyj any chance you can edit the heading to ''MGT General Discussion''? Easy to identify, we have a few General Discussion threads for all companies, if you include MGT in there, would be better I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 users

Irongrilled

Regular
It will be interesting to see how the week plays out on the market with all this Russia/Ukraine business going on. Could be a nice buy opportunity for MGT

Bruey

Emerged
Welcome everyone...I am crabby33 in HC... Let's hope BT joins us aswell...and we leave those other losers in our dust 😘😘
Nice one @maplesyrup. I came across as well, name change from 1DLB1. This site is awesome, much more easier to attach files … links …and it doesn’t delete your post when your half way through writing it 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: 7 users

maplesyrup

Regular
something from MGT twitter

Reactions: 8 users

maplesyrup

Regular
1644890909217.png

Top Bottom