Marius Mushagalusa Mihigi

For a long time I have wondered about our strategic advisor (the one with the guggi bag). Now he's got his own thread and I'm saving some room on this first post for a nice photo I have of him with some added links and a story in the hope he can share with us something for how much he's been paid.

How about a little history Marius, starting with this bloke, you know, the one who went to jail and the prosecutor was asking for 3 years of criminal servitude for fraud (or more precisely, corruption and influence peddling) and was let out six days later and then acquitted

IMG_5047.jpeg

Vidiye Tshimanga, the very very neighbor of Jean-Félix Mupande

They share the same building, the same level. One's loft is right across from the other's loft at the CTC building, offering a great view of the Congo River. Mere coincidence? Ongoing judicial inquiries will reveal more. Vidiye Tshimanga being only the iceberg of this umpteenth corruption scandal which is plaguing the Congolese mining sector.

Recall that at the Presidency of the Republic, the phantom DG of CAMI dismissed by presidential order since December 27, 2018, had as great defender, in order to continue in this position including Vidiye Tshimanga.

According to Bosolo Kweli (alias of our source), a close associate of the CEO of CAMI, the former Strategic Advisor to the Head of State has become a great businessman in the mining sector for having succeeded in maintaining a CEO ghost at the head of this establishment.

Several Advisors and men of the seraglio of Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi have thus obtained and exploit free of charge the licenses of Gecamines, in Katanga, thanks to the cover of Jean-Félix Mupande.

Thus, in several mining cases, we find partners Mr. Vidiye Tshimanga and Guy Loando Mboyo.

While the Presidency of the Republic wanted to pledge, to the Qataris, a gold mine in the Grand Oriental area, for nearly a billion dollars, Vidiye Tshimanga and Guy Loando in complicity with the very powerful and phantom CEO of CAMI, interfered in the affair. Jean-Félix Mupande, according to our source, has always been the band's companion and advisor in their mining affairs.

I watched your interview, and I think I recall you saying you had experience in international espionage!? Would you be able to to give your opinion on how AVZ had confidential information that was leaked and perhaps comment on your relationships with Vidiye Tshimanga, Jean-Felix Mupande and Guy Loando.

I'm not casting nasturtiums here mate, I'm simply asking you to clear up a few things seeing I hold a few million AVZ shares and therefore contributed to your million dollar payment.... By the way, love the devilish grin!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Over a year ago @Xerof and I expressed our suspicions of Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge (Prime Minister), Guy Loando Mboyo (Minister of regional planning), and Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi (Minister of Mines). All kept flying under the radar and to some extend and have continued to do so until recently

.... Unlike Adele Kayinda Mahina (Minister of Portfolio) who was exposed in the IGF Report along with Mwamba Misao Athanase (MD of COMINIERE SA - Congolese de l'exploitation minière) and Celestin Kibeya Kabemba (Technical Director at Cominiere - Acting Manager)

Not to mention Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa (DG of CAMI - DRC Mining Cadastre) who pretty well gave his undermining position away in his Twitter posts.... by the way, it's worth having a look at @Dave Evans responses on the CAMI Twitter page

Anyway, I digress, which is okay because not many shareholders on TSE explore the other threads so I can afford to have some fun with myself but the point being there seems to me there are very view trustworthy people in the DRC when it comes to officials and I have decided to give Marius his own thread along with the others. Perhaps Marius shouldn't have put out a friend request to me on Facebook months ago after I had posted some info on TSE, and then never responded when I contacted him a week later.... Whatever, you are in my sights Marius, maybe you better do something to prove you are on our side!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Dave Evans

Regular
Here’s a few pictures to start (or add to) the collection

IMG_5046.jpeg

IMG_3557.jpeg

IMG_5045.jpeg

IMG_4594.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Dave Evans

Regular
IMG_4642.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Dave Evans

Regular

Translated from French by
“I have had the chance to serve 8 Heads of State outside the DRC in 25 years of international experience. I can affirm based on my experience that @Fatshi20 is the man for the job for the return of peace and the emergence of the DRC, and for that we need a 2nd Mandate ” - @MariusMihigo

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

IMG_5650.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom