LTR General Discussion

Philhot

Emerged
As a LTH of LTR I was wondering if anyone else like me is also holding this stock. LTR has the 4th largest deposit in the world with its Kathleen Valley Project. They have just raised capital to start with their production work. They have also just signed their first offtake agreement with LG Energy Solutions.

Reactions: 3 users

kalinda

Yeah hi, have gotten pretty tired of reading replies to trolls on H/C and off topic trash. Very poorly managed and moderated over there...

Reactions: 1 users

Philhot

Emerged
Yeah hi, have gotten pretty tired of reading replies to trolls on H/C and off topic trash. Very poorly managed and moderated over there...
True. Looking forward to hearing about the next offtake agreement which cannot be far off. Good times ahead been holding for a while and cannot wait to see if we are a takeover target or if we will go to production. I thing takeover.

Reactions: 2 users

kalinda

Production is Managements wishes so we cant really make any surety on which way it will go ? The remaining offtakes have my curiosity. I thought we were in for a good day when I saw the market indices looking healthier early morning and the ASX 200 took off lovely in the last two hours today with some nice auction buys and late trades. I am looking foreword to mid march when the US interest rates are finally on the table and the market regains overall confidence again, we've been flogged pretty hard recently...

kalinda

Looks like the runway is being cleared for take off...

Philhot

Emerged
Looks like the runway is being cleared for take off...
Well they have raised capital at $1.65 so we should reach this latest next week and after that you will see the announcements flow which will carry us to the $2 range for sure.

kalinda

Yeah agree, kind of felt LTR was getting the gut's traded out of it today watching a bit of action, nonetheless we're heading north that's how it works. Hopefully our ANN's are timed perfectly with better market sentiment than the past few weeks...

kalinda

" Market Watch "
Stocks finished sharply higher Tuesday, with major indexes snapping a three-day losing streak, as Russia said it was pulling back some troops from the border with Ukraine after concluding military exercises.

Dow + 1.22 %
S&P 500 + 1.58 %
Nasdaq + 2.53 %

Nice...

kalinda

Woohoo...

Liontown ( LTR ) and Tesla enter into a binding supply agreement...

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Taproot

Regular
The Agreement is for the supply of up to 150,000 dry metric tonnes (“DMT”) per annum of spodumene concentrate to be produced at Liontown’s Kathleen Valley Lithium Project in Western Australia ("Kathleen Valley") and is expected to commence in 2024, representing approximately one-third of the Project’s start-up SC6.0 production capacity of ~500ktpa.

• Love

Philhot

Emerged
LG Energy Solution, Tesla I wonder who is next as Tony has mentioned they are still talking to get more deals done. Tim Goyder told us to lock up our shares in the bottom drawer and he has proved that it was well worth doing just that, "lock it up in the bottom drawer."

kalinda

Interesting to see clever diversity in the end user product, it offers some protection regarding demand. I was expecting Sony but hey ? the curiosity continues. Mmm who's next ?

kalinda

Market Watch...

Dow - 1.56 % v
S&P 500 - 1.80 % v
Nasdaq - 2.39 % v

FATNANA

Emerged
4971CDFD-AB03-47F3-A3E0-67995B654FB4.jpeg

$3ish isn’t bad for a start

• Love

kalinda

Bell Potters $3.06 s/p valuation is not too shabby at all considering only six months ago mid August when LTR's s/p was around $0.98 their s/p valuation was $1.33 ... Price is moving along just fine...

kalinda

View attachment 1366
$3ish isn’t bad for a start
The skeptic in me always likes to see Broker Data side by side with valuations to know whether they are in the market holding the stocks they are valuing and their position , Buying, Holding or Selling. I have been caught very badly before trusting Broker Valuations...

kalinda

LTR back in the ASX Top Ten ...
Company Performance
Mid Cap
Most Advancers & Most Activities
Up a tidy 10 %
Gotta be happy with that...

kalinda

Sony & Honda have announced a MOU and hope to have cars on the road by 2025, interesting partnership...

kalinda

Been holding the fort here for a while now, bit frustrating there is no movement here...

Top Bottom