Lithium Pricing

Dave Evans

Regular
Totally agree Dave

I remember buying a coal stock back in the day that had a glowing report from Macquarie I think.

I read the research and had a go

Next fucking research article was like doom and gloom and total opposite with a different researcher and only a week or two later....no shit

Cost me fucking heaps

I still think now I would have had a decent case to sue the fucking arse off them for either decpetive practice or simply fucked and inept analysis

Still hold the stock

Been suspended and can't even sell it to offset some gains

Been years and coal's really popular now.....

Learnt the hard way to trust my own research and insticts and fuck the instos and investment banks right off......or......do the opposite of what they "promote"

I was thinking about watching their share holdings in the companies they mentioned over the next month but I already learned what those cunts do long ago not to trust them. There are aspects in reports that come out that are worth knowing or considering but the purpose of those reports is usually to manipulate sentiment.

To be honest Winenut, I don’t give a shit about commodity prices anymore, I just posted a few comments here because I hate the corruption big companies get away with. Might have something to do with Zijin

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Flight996

Regular
I fully endorse all your comments and sentiments about the unethical and deceptive practises employed by these financial behemoths. The rules seem to not apply to them.

Unfortunately, they are also the voice of the west, which many are hoping will ride in and smite the evil Zijin/Cominiere tag team.

While not endorsing Zijin's behaviour, at least it is up front and transparent about its lies, deception and theft on a truly global scale. It thieves from everyone equally.

Cheers
F

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom