Kdub100

Emerged
I think all the Mods are called Jessica...lol
There's another called rpower80!

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

JoMo68

Regular
We all have the power to report nuisance posters-Zeebot (the person who set up an administrates this site) has the final say. Use the power wisely young Padawans.

Reactions: 5 users

kram

We all have the power to report nuisance posters-Zeebot (the person who set up an administrates this site) has the final say. Use the power wisely young Padaw
Good luck with it , but with the bickering spilling out of HC into Reddit & now here , you won't attract the quality you seek by letting this continue for much longer . Needs to be nipped in the bud asap & 3 strikes you're out (imo) .

Edit , 21/02/22 .... the posts to which I was referring to have been deleted .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
Agreed. Bickering is not cool. Leave it behind.

P

Pabs

Good luck with it , but with the bickering spilling out of HC into Reddit & now here , you won't attract the quality you seek by letting this continue for much longer . Needs to be nipped in the bud asap & 3 strikes you're out (imo) .
Mark, looking forward to your thoughts on TLG, what do you think are the main issues that will play out in the next say 3 months.

Reactions: 1 users

kram

Mark, looking forward to your thoughts on TLG, what do you think are the main issues that will play out in the next say 3 months.
Hi Pabs ,
I'll use the word 'progress' as i don't believe anything will be resolved any time soon , doesn't matter how fast S/H's want things to happen , too many outside factors at play , the main one being the Swedish Gov .

In between more assay results to keep the D/T's happy ....

(1) Progress on financing .... I'm a believer in chasing E.U grant's / loan / debt , etc . SYR is a good case in point , a TSLA handshake did nothing for their finance options , S/H's have had to wear it .... big time .

(2) Progress at swerim .... cold commissioning at the least .

(3) Progress on / at our own site .

TLG is being built from the ground up , brick by brick , so MoU's / offtakes , etc can wait . No sense being locked in yet .... ''early days'' to quote MT .

Last edited:
P

Pabs

Interesting, given that most countries are speeding towards electrification and Sweden stating they are looking to install a massive 130TW of electricity and Norway wanting a 1 million tonnes of anode per year. I really see no medium/long term issues to prevent progress.

Most people don't understand that there is in many countries there actually a massive queue to get Wind and PV connected to the Grid which has limited capacity. Also regulating and balancing the massive changes in generation and bottle necks is a serious challenge.

Batterries primarily with powerflow tech is the answer. Demand for grid/battery storage will be huge driver.

IMO all Governments are managing factions, shaping opinions retiring the opposition to smooth the way for a plan that is already in place.

The Swedish Government will deliver.

I excplained the huge size and grade of the ore plus Talga's competitive position in Europe and the world to a painter and decorator last week.

He said " I don't care what anyone says that ain't staying in the ground that suckers coming out !!!

He then picked up his brush and continued painting as if it was a foregone conclusion.

As you say progress in the next few months maybe, long term absolutely, asymmetric as they come.

JNRB

Regular
Hey all, been following along on the new forum here for a bit but finally actually made an account so I can jump back in to the conversation here instead of HC!
Pabs - good to see you on here.
Looking forward to a big year for Talga :D

Reactions: 7 users
P

Pabs

Yes very big indeed. As you know we have legislated change across the world. Definitely gonna happen and I'm holding for the ride, 5 years to 10 years for my pay off.

Short term delays and turbulence are irrelevant in a one horse race.

Just for the record, I've only ever added to my position.

Nice to chat freely

BigGMoney

Emerged
Hi everyone, new to TSE but I'm sure we've met on Hot Cop before (Not the adult film). Anyone notice all the new pumpers over on HC recently? A lot of new names with a lot of nice things to say.

Top Bottom