Investors in NVISO (Brainchip's partner)

Some of us investors have received a disturbing email from NVISO recently. If you are invested in NVISO in their recent capital raise, please give a shout out to me (privately if you wish).

As it is an internal NVISO issue not involving BRN shares per se, I'd appreciate if only those who have purchased shares in NVISO get involved in the discussion to avoid any unsubstantiated claims / misinformation, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Rskiff

Regular
Some of us investors have received a disturbing email from NVISO recently. If you are invested in NVISO in their recent capital raise, please give a shout out to me (privately if you wish).
Should BRN holders be worried or at least be in the know?

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
What was so disturbing?

Reactions: 2 users
At the moment I am still gathering information, hence the query. I do not think it appropriate as it is currently an NVISO internal matter so I believe only NVISO shareholders should be privy to the discussions. Sorry do not mean to exclude you intentionally.

Reactions: 1 users
Should BRN holders be worried or at least be in the know?

Not directly connected to BRN. More of an internal issue regarding NVISO shareholders.

Labsy

Regular
Then why discuss this issue here at all?
Sneakie devil hmmm 🤔 Or low IQ moment perhaps?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Then why discuss this issue here at all?
Sneakie devil hmmm 🤔 Or low IQ moment perhaps?

Socrates is credited with the saying “All I Know Is That I Know Nothing” and that is a phrase I have personally found helpful on many an occasion, so perhaps you're right on my low IQ.

Damo4

Regular
Surely there's a shareholders forum you could go to, rather than FUD up this BRN forum.

Imagine me getting on INTC on an American forum and say omg guys I've just watched the most disturbing AGM for Brainchip (Intel's partner).
Then saying oh guys I can't say what has happened haha.
Also you told everyone else to not come over to the thread if you aren't a shareholder hahahaha

What you've you've done is literally this:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Surely there's a shareholders forum you could go to, rather than FUD up this BRN forum.

Imagine me getting on INTC on an American forum and say omg guys I've just watched the most disturbing AGM for Brainchip (Intel's partner).
Then saying oh guys I can't say what has happened haha.
Also you told everyone else to not come over to the thread if you aren't a shareholder hahahaha

What you've you've done is literally this:

What a waste of a thread.

Gee, I would've thought to the average person, the first message in this thread would have made its intent clear, I guess I was wrong :unsure:.

NVISO is an Australian registered Co which is unlisted, therefore there are no forums that we can peruse. Also there have been a few BRN investors here who had expressed interest / indicated that they had invested, thus my effort starts here.

Lastly, you may not have realised, but when you guys keep posting here, it keeps bumping the thread to top of the list (not my intention). This separate thread is to pool NVISO investors together so we can figure out the next course of action. I've explained the situation to @zeeb0t so he knows what's going on.

To those of you who have messaged me so far, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Gee, I would've thought to the average person, the first message in this thread would have made its intent clear, I guess I was wrong :unsure:.

NVISO is an Australian registered Co which is unlisted, therefore there are no forums that we can peruse. Also there have been a few BRN investors here who had expressed interest / indicated that they had invested, thus my effort starts here.

Lastly, you may not have realised, but when you guys keep posting here, it keeps bumping the thread to top of the list (not my intention). This separate thread is to pool NVISO investors together so we can figure out the next course of action. I've explained the situation to @zeeb0t so he knows what's going on.

To those of you who have messaged me so far, thank you.
@MadMayHam | 合氣道

Not that I'm an investor in Nviso but saw your original post and this thread.

I get why many on the BRN thread won't visit the other place however I still do as there are many other stocks I mish to peruse threads on that are more active than here at the mo.

One is the IPO forum. I visit occasionally to see if anything upcoming piques my interest.

Anyway, there are a number of investors there who got on the Nviso IPO or were following it and are also discussing various information.

One poster claims Tim contacted via WhatsApp and provided an alternative email contact for those wanting to seek additional info.

Just thought would post this info for those concerned.

Haven't provided a link but if you get stuck finding it at the other place, I can do for you.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Damo4

Regular
There are many long term shareholders of BRN that have invested in NVISO only due to the partnership that brn and nviso have.
Also many shareholders that were present at brainchips AGM last year that also went to the nviso car demo showcasing akida in action.
I know in time the people on here attacking this thread and stating low IQ to the posters in this thread will understand the reasons and maybe think twice before acting
@MadMayHam | 合氣道

Not that I'm an investor in Nviso but saw your original post and this thread.

I get why many on the BRN thread won't visit the other place however I still do as there are many other stocks I mish to peruse threads on that are more active than here at the mo.

One is the IPO forum. I visit occasionally to see if anything upcoming piques my interest.

Anyway, there are a number of investors there who got on the Nviso IPO or were following it and are also discussing various information.

One poster claims Tim contacted via WhatsApp and provided an alternative email contact for those wanting to seek additional info.

Just thought would post this info for those concerned.

Haven't provided a link but if you get stuck finding it at the other place, I can do for you.

There you go Doz, Fullmoon has the solution.
In my option, a thread saying "please contact me as I'm looking to discuss/share my email" is all that was required.

No need for the BRN partner / disturbing / can't say more approach.

It's not relevant to BRN regardless of who has invested in it and the implications of what is in the title and description is silly at best.

Anyway I'm going to put this thread on ignore, I suggest others do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom