Google to Work With Ford on Detroit Research Hub

uiux

Regular
https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/ford-google-michigan-central-innovation-district/

Ford, Google are founding partners in Michigan Central Innovation District

The 30-acre campus, which includes the historic Michigan Central train station, will serve as a hotbed for mobility technology development.

Google to Work With Ford on Detroit Research Hub

Ford announced plans for the Michigan Central Innovation District in 2018, shortly after it bought the 18-story, 500,000-square-foot (46,450-square-meter) train depot. Renovations at the more than century-old Michigan Central Station could be completed by next year, Ford Motor Co. Fund President Mary Culler told The Associated Press. Ford plans to research, test and launch new mobility solutions there.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting. I wonder if our relationship with Ford will some day extend to Google?

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Labsy

Regular
Ford and Google partnering would make many competitors nervous... now imagine AKIDA ip in the mix... wow. World leaders and very hard to catch... Two, arguably, leaders in their fields taking on board the world first and best nuromorphic processor....

Reactions: 11 users

Build-it

Regular
Ford and Google partnering would make many competitors nervous... now imagine AKIDA ip in the mix... wow. World leaders and very hard to catch... Two, arguably, leaders in their fields taking on board the world first and best nuromorphic processor.
How about Ford, Apple, & Tesla

It appears Mr Alan Clarke has an interest in vehicle architecture.

Edge Far Edge

Reactions: 3 users

stuart888

Regular
Seems to me the massive Google 6A Advertising Blast is fantastic for Brainchip indirectly. That ad got me to tell friends about the Tensor Chip, and all the new AI features.

Even when texting on my Tablet, more accurate Next Word Prediction is huge. Same with Voice to Text, Google Maps Voice Directions, etc. Regular people are starting to get it. My girlfriend now understands it and wants more AI!

My thoughts are everyone in the industry is a friend. Tensor Lite by Google for the microprocessor tinyML is a big deal.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom