BRN price prediction Xmas 2023

• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Do you ever get that feeling that we might be holding the hottest tickets in town
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯🥂⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️✅🥰
Heat Wave Love GIF by Sexy Hair
happy homer simpson GIF

There could be some 'hot tubs' to follow!!! ;);)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

charles2

Regular
A triple from here.
$2.25
Lots of new attention focused on the AI space and ChatGPT will flame now dormant tech speculators.
And Brainchip has a unique product confirmed by Intel's recent capitulation.
Major problem is low visibility in the investor world. Biggest variable is how much will that change in one year.
Eventually it should change a lot. Hard to put one's finger on eventually.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I'll go with $4.99, only because I'm looking forward to @Realinfo's shout at that flash Sydney saloon.🤣

• Haha

hamilton66

Regular
Yes a lot of things are coming out to play this year(wow 2023 here we are)
I believe we will go from strength to strength I trust in my research
which also involves researching other posters research. And pretty sure the companies who have decided to take our tech and begin to incorporate it in their products have deeply researched Akida and have the added advantage of having a hands on experience with Akida and also BRN staff on the technical side of things. If we sit back and just think of who has put there hand up to being involved with utilizing the tech it absolutely mind blowing.
This is just the beginning mate.
Rise, good to see u holding the faith. My prediction - $4 -$5. I'm basing this on 2023 revealing significant income, the revelation of 1 or more heavy hitting agreements, and the confirmation of Akida 2000. There's much to play out, but no doubting the potential of the space we're in. Been a very lucrative share for me, but a bloody frustrating one. Hopefully 2023 sees that frustration erased, for me and everyone else. GLTA

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
S

Straw

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Rise, good to see u holding the faith. My prediction - $4 -$5. I'm basing this on 2023 revealing significant income, the revelation of 1 or more heavy hitting agreements, and the confirmation of Akida 2000. There's much to play out, but no doubting the potential of the space we're in. Been a very lucrative share for me, but a bloody frustrating one. Hopefully 2023 sees that frustration erased, for me and everyone else. GLTA
Well mate after this long of eating, breathing, shitting brainchip I feel totally immersed in all things brainchip. We are truly lucky to have found this stock then we moved on to being smart by researching this absolute gem. It's been a heck of a ride so far. Strap in hold on tight mate it's going to be magical.
Amy Sedaris Magic GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Can't believe at the start of 2022 I went with $4.50 by the end of 2022. I'm thinking I'll stay with $4.50 by the end of 2023, based on a steady rise in revenue and a couple of big announcements.

• Love

hamilton66

Regular
Yes a lot of things are coming out to play this year(wow 2023 here we are)
I believe we will go from strength to strength I trust in my research
which also involves researching other posters research. And pretty sure the companies who have decided to take our tech and begin to incorporate it in their products have deeply researched Akida and have the added advantage of having a hands on experience with Akida and also BRN staff on the technical side of things. If we sit back and just think of who has put there hand up to being involved with utilizing the tech it absolutely mind blowing.
This is just the beginning mate.
Rise, not as confident as u regarding CES and s/p. Will we get a big reveal? I doubt it. That said, any exposure is good exposure. Can't ever remember BRN being shitcanned by a scientific source. Augers well. The lack of criticism over the yrs , in my view, says a lot. Plenty to look forward to. GLTA

Reactions: 3 users
Rise, not as confident as u regarding CES and s/p. Will we get a big reveal? I doubt it. That said, any exposure is good exposure. Can't ever remember BRN being shitcanned by a scientific source. Augers well. The lack of criticism over the yrs , in my view, says a lot. Plenty to look forward to. GLTA
Mate bloody almost 8 yrs to see Akida embedded in products fucken oath I'm very excited. Not expecting share price to explode on that news but anything is possible.

• Fire

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Seeing as all my previous price predictions have been insanely wrong so far.

I'll go with $1.50

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
I ate some humble pie too with my $2.58 the last time and will aim for $1.80 for the end of 2023.

Reactions: 4 users

charmander

Regular
A lazy +250%

$2.07

Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
This is definitely a hard challenge. All it takes is one on the known partners to release some positive news that would imply impending IP royalties for years to come. Eg Valeo who is clearly noted as a trusted partner on our website.

I am going to say what is possible with just the known knowns playing out and say $2.12 taking into account we will have shorters mucking around with us all through the year and still a lot of external troubles through the world.

At the upper end if Valeo does come to the party and Mercedes starts taking orders on Akida, MegacChip start powering up, and we'll this paragraph could just keep going on.

I do think there is at least a solid chance a take over offer will come also which I doubt would be offered below $3.00. which if that was offered as part stock in the new parent would be very interesting how that is received.

So rambling over but if all plays out how I think, we will have the problem of seeing a share price looking like $3.80 in the second half. I'm scared of how many naked hot tub parties that would require.

• Fire
  • Thinking

Vladsblood

Regular
Total secrecy “as is” 75 cents….News/and an announcement of a pending full Nasdaq Listing in 2024 then upwards of 15 dollars. Vlad

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom