BRN price prediction Xmas 2023

• Thread starter Deleted member 118
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118

Happy new year fellow brainers and as I was well off this years price prediction I recon next Xmas will be $879.34

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Violin1

Regular
Happy new year fellow brainers and as I was well off this years price prediction I recon next Xmas will be $879.34
And to you Rocket. I'm a conservative $1.32. The company will startkicking goals but don't see the explosive growth until late in calendar 2023, reported Jan 2024. Hope I'm waaaaaay too low!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Rskiff

Regular
Well since I have been miles off in the previous couple of years, I predict then $22 so then might be closer to what I really think. (ssshh $5)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hopefully enough for me to buy this place that's for sale in the Bahamas.🤣

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 12.10.47 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 12.11.12 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 12.11.33 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 12.12.12 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-01 at 12.13.03 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Can I be your chef and you can pay me in shares

Unfortunately I was getting a bit ahead of myself, so I'll nominate something a little more realistic like...

download.jpeg

• Fire
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Somewhere between $2.80-$3.50

• Fire
  • Haha

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
If history has anything to tell us is to expect the unexpected. Any one announcement and we go up, multiple and we keep going up building resistance. $2.15 with weak positive (like Mercedes) or $3.50 if something substantial hits the consumer market.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

TheDon

Regular
Happy New Year to everyone here on TSE.
If all BRN partners produced over a billion chips using our ip x$3 let say 3 billion dollars net profit. How much will be the SP? I don't know how to calculate it. But what ever it is that would be my price prediction base on the 3billion profit.

My opinion only

TheDon

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Happy New Year to everyone here on TSE.
If all BRN partners produced over a billion chips using our ip x$3 let say 3 billion dollars net profit. How much will be the SP? I don't know how to calculate it. But what ever it is that would be my price prediction base on the 3billion profit.

My opinion only

TheDon

• Haha
Somewhere between $2.80-$3.50
With previous sensible calculations with the information we had , I think you are going to be in the money with your prediction. Another well informed posters prediction was close to this . Only the timing was out due to macro developments that did not exist at the time .A lot of good BRN news to come to push against negative world events .All the very best to the faithful.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Ethinvestor

This is a preety good video to watch and understand where we stand with BRN in next coming years .. starting this year :)

Enjoy :)

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire

IloveLamp

Top 20
I think we are due substantial news this year, a few times over.....

I expect a MINIMUM $4 SP by years end.

I wouldn't rule out a range of $2.50 - $10 though

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
With previous sensible calculations with the information we had , I think you are going to be in the money with your prediction. Another well informed posters prediction was close to this . Only the timing was out due to macro developments that did not exist at the time .A lot of good BRN news to come to push against negative world events .All the very best to the faithful.
Yes a lot of things are coming out to play this year(wow 2023 here we are)
I believe we will go from strength to strength I trust in my research
which also involves researching other posters research. And pretty sure the companies who have decided to take our tech and begin to incorporate it in their products have deeply researched Akida and have the added advantage of having a hands on experience with Akida and also BRN staff on the technical side of things. If we sit back and just think of who has put there hand up to being involved with utilizing the tech it absolutely mind blowing.
This is just the beginning mate.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quercuskid

Regular
I will go with my last years prediction, $26, if the war stops and world recession is brief, we will get there 😀

• Haha
  • Fire
This was my last prediction and because of world events and I feel that the year was stolen from us I am sticking to my original guess
The dates will have to be changed to make it for this year
$2.81 by years end
July 23 $8.57
Xmas 23 $7.24
January 24 $14.93
July 24 $21.53
Xmas 24 $ 25.79

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

I hope Sean Hehir becomes the highest paid CEO in history.

• Fire
  • Love
I hope Sean Hehir becomes the highest paid CEO in history.
Do you ever get that feeling that we might be holding the hottest tickets in town
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💯🥂⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️✅🥰

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom