BRN News: Those who invested in BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) three years ago are up 988% - 26th Mar 2023, 10:40am

annb0t

Top 20
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) shareholders might understandably be very concerned that the share price has dropped 34% in the last quarter. But over three years the performance has been really wonderful. Indeed, the share price is up a whopping 988% in that time. So you might argue that the recent reduction in the share price is unremarkable in light of the longer term performance. The share price action could signify that the business itself is dramatically improved, in that time. We love ha...

>>> Read more: Those who invested in BrainChip Holdings (ASX:BRN) three years ago are up 988%

Reactions: 8 users
Well, now you've got me all nostalgic - had a look through the old photo albums for when BRN and I first met.

This was my very first BRN parcel purchase of 100k @ 0.175 about six years ago. Several more have followed since then (if you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it) and have steadily topped up when opportunities have presented themselves (particularly most recently in the 40's). Have also jumped in and out on a fluttery whim on occasion, but never entirely, and only to jump back in again with scaled holdings by selling high and buying back in lower.

The Dean claims I'm "dating the wrong company" but, actually, BRN's and my relationship status is more like "it's complicated" because I've also been double-dating WBT since 2015 Radar Iron days, but shhhh 🤫 lol)... 🤭

So, yeah... maybe "friends with benefits"? 😎😅

Screenshot_20230330_173518_Gallery.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom