BRN News: BrainChip Holdings Ltd Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences - 8th Mar 2022, 8:30am

annb0t

Top 20
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 7, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd(ASX:BRN, OTCQX:BRCHF, ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI chips and IP, today announced that its management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:

Investor Summit Conference
Date: March 8-9, 2022
Presentation: March 9th at 3:30 PM ET

34th Annual Roth Conference
Date: March 13-15, 2022

>>> Read more: BrainChip Holdings Ltd Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 17 users

Dhm

Regular
LAGUNA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 7, 2022 / BrainChip Holdings Ltd(ASX:BRN, OTCQX:BRCHF, ADR:BCHPY), the world's first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI chips and IP, today announced that its management will present at the following upcoming investor conferences:

>>> Read more: BrainChip Holdings Ltd Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Conferences
3.30pm US Eastern time seems to be 7.30am here in Sydney the next day, 10th March. Brainchips allocated time is 9th March. I will sign up for the Investor conference although I am technically challenged and won't be recording it. Is anyone else able to record it?

Reactions: 1 users

Dhm

Regular

@annb0t you should consider posting this on the main board so others might consider watching. Cheers.

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
@annb0t you should consider posting this on the main board so others might consider watching. Cheers.

I posted it there.. and it is posted by ann0t on the BRN forum also.

Reactions: 2 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
3.30pm US Eastern time seems to be 7.30am here in Sydney the next day, 10th March. Brainchips allocated time is 9th March. I will sign up for the Investor conference although I am technically challenged and won't be recording it. Is anyone else able to record it?

If you look at the top, there will be an event you can set a reminder to. It is set to the correct time for the event :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom