BRN News: BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge - 5th Apr 2022, 10:00pm

annb0t

Top 20
LAGUNA HILLS, Calif., April 05, 2022--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power neuromorphic AI chips and IP, and SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, have combined their respective technologies to offer chip designers optimized AI/ML compute at the edge.

BrainChip’s AkidaTM is a revolutionary advanced neural networking processor architecture that brings AI to the edge in ...

>>> Read more: BrainChip and SiFive Partner to Deploy AI/ML Technology at the Edge

• Fire
Reactions: 38 users

out_ales

So one half of NASA's desire to shift to RISC V ticked as per our partnership with now can this combination be rad hardened and deployed on next mission

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
So one half of NASA's desire to shift to RISC V ticked as per our partnership with now can this combination be rad hardened and deployed on next mission
In an interview with Kang from SiFive which is posted on the general thread I posted yesterday that he had let slip that the AKIDA Ai IP was hardened. So unless we think he was making it up that box has been ticked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
In an interview with Kang from SiFive which is posted on the general thread I posted yesterday that he had let slip that the AKIDA Ai IP was hardened. So unless we think he was making it up that box has been ticked.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Haven’t been on TSEx for a few weeks and this is the second post I read. Fwwwwuuuuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom