BRN Discussion Ongoing

Kachoo

Regular
Glad this trading day ended. I wonder what bits of news we will get comming. I will say if one was to ask questions to say BMW about DEE it should be along the line like.

Does the operating system get it's efficiency from CNN architecture or a Nuromorphic architecture angling that line. Not use Akida in the questions. If it's SNN then we know who it is lol.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JPIck

Regular
You’re joking aren’t you. The news flow has been awesome. The partnerships are building extremely well. I am extremely confident and content with the direction the companies going!

😀
Not joking at all, anything we hear is from everyone but management , talk about a cone of silence. Been holding since I started buying at 22c , not a downramper , just sick of not being informed. whats happening with nanose? NASA? I get that there are NDA's in place , this is the next frontier in tech. Have we signed anymore licensing agreements like mega chips???. Pardon me if I've missed something on here but I don't read every post , sometimes it seems like GIPHY central

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

skutza

Regular
Ok people can I suggest that we start to get back to reality? Do we really think that any of these companies like BMW are going to come out show off their wares and say it's all thanks to Intel, Brainchip or anyone else involved? Ok guys go out showcase our car and them give some of the credit to our partners .......doh. I hope someone at CES can go to BMW and ask how does the voice of DEE actually work. How did you get the voice sound so lifelike and is it power efficent with an EV? How? Does it work in the cloud?

I don't think we're going to ever get anything from these showcase CES promotions as they pay a great deal to promote their product. I think this will still be good overall for BRN in time, with the meet and greets

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Please tag or message if you answered the quiz question or the other option to win month of subscription blah whatever rules applied. Will sort it later
Dad's live life alarm went off early this morning so pretty stressed currently with current situation.
All
The best… ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Not joking at all, anything we hear is from everyone but management , talk about a cone of silence. Been holding since I started buying at 22c , not a downramper , just sick of not being informed. whats happening with nanose? NASA? I get that there are NDA's in place , this is the next frontier in tech. Have we signed anymore licensing agreements like mega chips???. Pardon me if I've missed something on here but I don't read every post , sometimes it seems like GIPHY central

Roflcopter (2).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Tezza

Regular
Yesterday was more fun! Just making an observation

• Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

ndefries

Regular
Not sure if you can see this link but it's a good example of the troubles with driving a Tesla long distances. This example is from Sydney to gold coast. Literally getting told to drive back to previous charging location as reconfiguring does not anticipate enough power to make it to next stop.

Mercedes being able to do over 1000km thanks to Akida is something that will easily steal Tesla customer base. Tesla are not stupid so will be interesting if they can avoid Akida.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Yes I didn’t like that part either as it is a lie, it’s not the only article I found though as I was doing a google search on brainchip for past 24 hours and I found about 3 similar articles all with today’s date about Ergo 2 having just been released?
Hi @TechGirl
Perceive have a number of patents this one seems the most likely to provide the answers if @Diogenese is so inclined:

My technophobe read tells me they are not using SNN, they train a network in advance and try to bring it to 4 bit activations for a single processing purpose and store it in memory on the and then use a CPU to send it to the network to process the input. There is a great deal more going on and it seems very complex and rigid in that whereas AKIDA can process all the senses plus radar, Lidar and ultrasonics and learn on the fly incrementally and through one shot learning you get the one trained function.

Peter van der Made spoke about how this low powered single purpose processing was possible back in 2019 at the AGM when discussing ETA’s chip.

I have the very lay impression their chip is more expensive to produce in the first instance and from the Careers on offer they seem to be targeting 7nm to 16nm which are definitely more expensive than AKIDA at 28 nm regardless of complexity.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

JPIck

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Sometimes the marketing guru's who come up with these names either don't check other languages or just don't care. 🤣
Apparently that well known car moniker of Pajero translates to Wanker in Spanish.
... or Motley Fool in 'strine.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Wags

Regular
No Mate. It's me. They watch me like a hawk. Soon as I buy in the news flashes around the world and in the boardrooms in New York, London and ShangHai they all proceed to dump. Am thinking about changing me moniker to either Godzilla or Davy Jones.
Flattering really, the effect I have on the market.
Oh well, tomorrows another day. 🤣
Hey Hop,
Can you give me a heads up, (private message so to speak), next time you decide to buy.
Cheers brother...

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi @TechGirl
Perceive have a number of patents this one seems the most likely to provide the answers if @Diogenese is so inclined:

My technophobe read tells me they are not using SNN, they train a network in advance and try to bring it to 4 bit activations for a single processing purpose and store it in memory on the and then use a CPU to send it to the network to process the input. There is a great deal more going on and it seems very complex and rigid in that whereas AKIDA can process all the senses plus radar, Lidar and ultrasonics and learn on the fly incrementally and through one shot learning you get the one trained function.

Peter van der Made spoke about how this low powered single purpose processing was possible back in 2019 at the AGM when discussing ETA’s chip.

I have the very lay impression their chip is more expensive to produce in the first instance and from the Careers on offer they seem to be targeting 7nm to 16nm which are definitely more expensive than AKIDA at 28 nm regardless of complexity.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
WOW thanks so much for your time and effort in looking into this, much appreciated.

Nobody beats Akida 💪

I was thinking when reading it, it’s probably just someone claiming to do some of what what we do but because it was new i thought I better post it just in case.

Thanks again FF ❤️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
such a clever retort from the King of GIPHY, I guess maturity is not a requirement to be a part of this forum

You really haven't been paying much (any?) attention have you... a GIF was all your post deserved in terms of a response.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
The idea that every company at CES 2023 is going to announce they are working with Brainchip is just that an idea.

Rob Telson set out the FACTS and based on those FACTS the certainty is that:

1. Renesas and Brainchip will present;

2. Socionext and Brainchip will present;

3. Prophesee and Brainchip will present;

4. Nviso and Brainchip will present;

5. VVDN and Brainchip will present;

6. EDGE IMPULSE and Brainchip will present.

Prior to announcing the VVDN presentation with Brainchip Rob Telson said more to come so VVDN and Edge Impulse may have been the more and that is it.

Everything else is speculation by posters here not FACTS from the company.

Valeo not mentioning AKIDA should be seen in the light that they have not mentioned AKIDA since 2020 when they were ASX announced.

SCARLA 2 which we speculate may contain AKIDA is yet to hit the streets. Having kept quiet about AKIDA since May, 2020 what fact do we rely upon to say they will ever disclose that AKIDA is being used when the CEO Sean Hehir implied by saying watch the 4C’s that some customers will not be revealing they use AKIDA IP.

Creating your own narrative and then feeling let down because the company did not follow it is not sensible.

All it does is allow the trolls and manipulators a chance to play on your emotions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Any sane investor will be over the moon and more than satisfied with the 6 CES Events listed above I know I am. Ok and Blind Freddie says he is too.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 101 users
such a clever retort from the King of GIPHY, I guess maturity is not a requirement to be a part of this forum
How dare you, I’m the king of gifs

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
The idea that every company at CES 2023 is going to announce they are working with Brainchip is just that an idea.

Prior to announcing the VVDN presentation with Brainchip Rob Telson said more to come so VVDN and Edge Impulse may have been the more and that is it.

Valeo not mentioning AKIDA should be seen in the light that they have not mentioned AKIDA since 2020 when they were ASX announced.

SCARLA 2 which we speculate may contain AKIDA is yet to hit the streets. Having kept quiet about AKIDA since May, 2020 what fact do we rely upon to say they will ever disclose that AKIDA is being used when the CEO Sean Hehir implied by saying watch the 4C’s that some customers will not be revealing they use AKIDA IP.

Creating your own narrative and then feeling let down because the company did not follow it is not sensible.

All it does is allow the trolls and manipulators a chance to play on your emotions.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Any sane investor will be over the moon and more than satisfied with the 6 CES Events listed above I know I am. Ok and Blind Freddie says he is too.
Daddy don’t release the secrets shhhhhhh

TopCat

Regular
  • Fire
  • Thinking

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF - As usual you sum up the situation based on the actual data available and draw cogent conclusions - do I want to see BRN at $25.00 - yes please however I also want to be taller and be twenty years younger!.
As is the case on so many occasions any BRN stalwart has to understand that the work and exposure being achieved at CES will stand BRN in good stead for the next step , and that step will be followed by many more until we achieve the full potential of BRN which , in turn equates to a great SP and the ability to enjoy that success in a material way.
Everyone needs to keep the focus on the long game and these small steps that will eventually result one key outcome - Success!.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
FF - As usual you sum up the situation based on the actual data available and draw cogent conclusions - do I want to see BRN at $25.00 - yes please however I also want to be taller and be twenty years younger!.
As is the case on so many occasions any BRN stalwart has to understand that the work and exposure being achieved at CES will stand BRN in good stead for the next step , and that step will be followed by many more until we achieve the full potential of BRN which , in turn equates to a great SP and the ability to enjoy that success in a material way.
Everyone needs to keep the focus on the long game and these small steps that will eventually result one key outcome - Success!.
$25.00 no wonder all these women want to meet me.

I showed my darling wife these adds that keep appearing here and pointed out they all seem to be genuine in their desire to meet me.

Her response was must be a mistake they should not be on an investment site.

Yes your right I said what possible reason could these magnificent mature females of the species have with being on this site?

Well the answer was staring me in the face BRNASX at $25.00 a share. Absolutely disgusting I thought they had a higher motive.

Well at least they believe in Brainchip so on reflection they must at least be intelligent and we would have Brainchip in common. 😇😂🤣🤡😇🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom